– Possible 2017 & 2018 Motorcycles… Check out what New Bikes could be Coming in the Future! –
It’s that time again, time for another international motorcycle show for all of the motorcycle manufactures to show off their latest concept motorcycles for 2017 and beyond as well as planned production models etc. Here’s some details on what Honda will have on display…
Honda will exhibit motorcycle models spanning several categories at the 32nd Osaka Motorcycle Show 2016 from Saturday, March 19 to Monday, March 21 at Intex Osaka, and the 43rd Tokyo Motorcycle Show from Friday, March 25 to Sunday, March 27 at Tokyo Big Sight. A total of 21 models will be exhibited at the motorcycle shows, presenting an enriched motorcycle lifestyle to a wide range of visitors.
Check back for more pictures from both 2016 motorcycle shows starting Saturday, March 18th for the Osaka Motorcycle Show. Then on Friday, March 25th for pictures from the Tokyo Motor Show.
Main motorcycles to to be on display (RED links are clickable and will take you to more information on said model):
Concept Motorcycles / Models (Exhibition Models)
- Concept CB (pictures uploading)
- Concept CB Type II (World Premiere)
Concept models stating a new direction in air-cooled CB models.
- City Adventure Concept
A completely new adventure concept model bringing the spirit of adventure to city riding.
- Africa Twin Adventure Sports Concept
A concept model taking the adventurous spirit of its base, the CRF1000L Africa Twin, to a new level.
Prototype Motorcycles / Models (Exhibition Models)
Planned Production Motorcycles / Models (Exhibition Models)
- CB1300 SUPER BOL D’OR E Package Special Edition (Planned for production)
- CB400 SUPER BOL D’OR (ABS) Special Edition
- CB1100 EX Special Edition ABS (Planned for production)
- CB1100 Special Edition ABS (Planned for production)
Special edition road sports CB models with special colors to enhance classy and muscular appeal.
- GROM 125 (Planned for production)
125cc sports model with outstanding performance in the city or on holidays, with a revitalized exterior design to enhance active appearance.
Motorcycles from numerous categories will be on display, featuring new models such as the CRF1000L Africa Twin, NC750X, CB400X and CBR400R.
If you had your pick of the motorcycles that will be on display, to bring to the USA… Which one would you want Honda to bring for 2017?
About the 32nd Osaka Motorcycle Show 2016
- Admission: Saturday, March 19 to Monday, March 21, 2016 (10 am – 5 pm daily)
- Venue: Intex Osaka, Hall 1 and 2
- Organizer: Japan Motorcycle Promotion & Safety Association, Kinki Branch
About the 43rd Tokyo Motorcycle Show
|・Admission:||Friday, March 25, 2016||10 am – 1 pm (Special admission)|
|1 pm – 6 pm (General admission)|
|Saturday, March 26, 2016||10 am – 6 pm (General admission)|
|Sunday, March 27, 2016||10 am – 5 pm (General admission)|
|・Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, West Halls 1 and 2, Outdoor Exhibition Zone, and Atrium|
|・Organizer: Tokyo Motorcycle Show Association|