– 2019 Honda SxS / UTV / Side by Side Model Release Date Info Update #1 –
We’ve finished up the first and second model lineup announcements for 2019 Motorcycles, 2019 CRF Dirt Bikes and 2019 ATV models but what about the 2019 Pioneer and other future side by side models from Honda? When are they coming? That’s what this post is all about today…
First up, we’ll start with the following 2019 models:
- 2019 Pioneer 500
- 2019 Pioneer 700
- 2019 Pioneer 700 Deluxe
- 2019 Pioneer 700-4
- 2019 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe
- 2019 Pioneer 1000
- 2019 Pioneer 1000 EPS
- 2019 Pioneer 1000 LE (LE = Limited Edition)
- 2019 Pioneer 1000-5
- 2019 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
- 2019 Pioneer 1000-5 LE (LE = Limited Edition)
- UPDATE: These models will be announced / released right here on July 10!
All of the 2019 Honda Pioneer UTV models above will be announced on July 10th, 2018. This won’t be the release date for the models themselves as once the information is released in July, those 2019 Pioneer models will start releasing to dealers a couple to few months later.
The big news though… Honda has been hard at work getting things ready to expand their SxS / UTV / Side by Side model lineup and the work they have been putting in to expand and offer more models, I highlighted it in this post – Click Here (scroll to bottom of that page).
So what do we know at this moment? Honda will be announcing their expanded 2019 side by side model lineup information in November. I can’t say much at this moment but this is one you’re not going to want to miss. A lot of us have been patiently or should I say impatiently awaiting this date for a while and it’s finally come. Once we get closer to November, I’ll be updating the site with more information and the specific date that all of it will be released etc.
* Pictures and information in this section below are from this original post from a little over a year ago but is relevant to this new information.
The pictures below are what I posted and talked about over a year ago and told you guys that big news was coming and that we just had to be patient…
Here’s a shot to show you guys what Honda has had in the works (posted originally here a year ago) for their manufacturing plant in South Carolina. They were at max capacity with just the current Pioneer lineup and that’s without even thinking about adding new side by side models.
What kind of sport side by side do you want to see Honda release for 2019 / 2020? Do you want to see a two-seater or four-seater SxS sport model? Turbo setup or naturally-aspirated? Honda’s been utilizing turbo technology for many many years and more-so now than ever with their latest round of turbocharged engines in their automotive lineup from the Civic Type R to the Accord and standard Civic plus even more. How much horsepower do you think the Honda Talon sport side by side will need to be competitive against Polaris, Can-Am etc in the 2019 – 2020 side by side / UTV market?
- Key Points / News from this post:
- 2019 Honda Pioneer model lineup Announcement – July 2018
- New 2019 / 2020 Honda Side by Side models being added to the lineup Announcement – November 2018
* Disclaimer: Everything said in this post is “speculation”.