– 2020 Motorcycle Reviews / Specs / News / Features Explained + Pictures & Videos –
The first round of 2020 Honda Motorcycle models just released and you can check out all of the details from that announcement by Clicking Here. Stay tuned for sneak peek info and more by signing up to our newsletter below or by following me on social media etc for updates in September (9/23/2019) on the 2020 Honda Supersport bikes, Cruisers, Touring and entry model motorcycles and then in November for 2020 Honda Sport Bikes, Scooters, Dual Sport and Cruisers. With the September 23rd motorcycle announcement from Honda we will see a new 2020 Adventure motorcycle released…
- 2020 Honda Motorcycle Announcement / Release Update #1 – Click Here
- 2020 Honda CT125 Concept SNEAK PEEK! – Click Here
Below you’ll find all of the 2020 motorcycle models in the lineup from Honda that have been announced to date. This list will be updated frequently as model info is rolled out, leaked etc so check back for updates.
2020 Honda Motorcycles
Honda’s Monkey has a history nearly six decades old, a fact that no doubt contributed to the enthusiastic reception that this current iteration—unveiled to U.S. customers less than a year ago—has enjoyed. Already fostering its own motorcycling subculture, the Monkey is back for 2020, and its faithfulness to the 1961 Z100 (originally designed for an amusement-park attraction) prompts many a trip down memory lane. But actual trips are a pleasure as well, thanks to the Monkey’s modern attributes: a fuel-injected SOHC 125cc single-cylinder engine delivering robust and enjoyable power, an inverted fork, a circular LCD digital meter, all-LED lighting, available inertial measurement unit (IMU)-based ABS.
Most importantly, the 2020 Monkey is back in a new color which I predicted a little while back here. I get lucky every now and then haha.
- 2020 Monkey Colors
- Monkey ABS: Pearl Nebula Red
- Monkey: Pearl Glittering Blue
- 2020 Monkey Prices
- Monkey ABS: $4,199
- Monkey: $3,999
- 2020 Monkey 125 Release Date: October 2019
- 2020 Monkey 125 Changes: Yes, explained here.
The fun, pocketsize model that inspired a cultural revolution returns for 2020, but it still has a serious sporty side, with a SOHC four-stroke engine, fuel injection, four-speed transmission with manual clutch, LCD dash, stacked LED headlight layout and available ABS. It all adds up to excellent throttle response, remarkable fuel efficiency, nimble handling and a road-hugging but compliant ride, but the Grom’s most noteworthy feature is inarguably the diminutive size that promises approachability to new riders and fun to more experienced customers.
- 2020 Grom Colors
- Grom ABS: Cherry Red
- Grom: Cherry Red; Blue Raspberry; Incredible Green; Halloween Orange
- 2020 Grom Price
- Grom ABS: $3,599
- Grom: $3,399
- 2020 Grom 125 Release Date: June 2019
- 2020 Grom 125 Changes: None
- 2020 Super Cub Colors:
- Pearl Nebula Red
- 2020 Super Cub Price / MSRP: $3,649
- 2020 Super Cub 125 Release Date: November 2019
- 2020 Super Cub 125 Changes: None
Featuring Honda’s Neo-Sports Café naked-bike design in its most lightweight representation, the CB300R returns for 2020 in a new Pearl Blue color, and promises performance and lifestyle in equal parts. The compact, fuel-injected 286cc DOHC four-valve, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine has a straight-shot intake path and a free-revving exhaust system. The tapered-wall aluminum swingarm and aluminum wheels minimize unsprung weight, enabling responsive, precise handling. Excellent braking performance is achieved via a 296mm floating front brake disc paired with a radial-mount Nissin four-piston caliper, a 220mm rear disc matched to a single-piston caliper, and standard two-channel ABS with an IMU. The minimalist style centralizes weight for optimum chassis feel, performance, and balance, and that deliberate reduction shows off the machine’s hard-edged attitude with its exposed, blacked-out hardware and dramatic cutaway tail. A full-function LCD instrument display provides simple readouts, and full LED lighting (including a dual-bar headlight signature and Honda’s thinnest taillight) round out the look.
The 2020 CB300R is only available with ABS. There is not a non ABS model as with previous model years and models in general.
- Color: Matte Pearl Blue
- Price: CB300R ABS: $4,949
- 2020 CB300R Release Date: June 2019
- 2020 CB300R Changes: Yes (shown above)
With an aggressive appearance, enjoyable engine and capable chassis, Honda’s true all-rounder continues to win fans among a broad range of consumers. For 2020, both Africa Twin versions (each of which is still available with either an improved manual transmission or a more advanced version of Honda’s automatic DCT), cram more power and torque into a lighter overall package, maintaining principles that have been intrinsic to the model since day one. The water-cooled, overhead-cam, parallel-twin engine receives an 86cc displacement increase, along with improved intake and exhaust systems, resulting in a horsepower boost of approximately 6 percent. The frame is updated for optimized handling characteristics, the rear subframe now has aluminum construction and is detachable, and the CRF450R-style aluminum swingarm is lighter and more rigid.
A six-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) makes possible the addition of new rider aids including wheelie control, cornering ABS, rear-lift control, DCT cornering detection and cornering lights, while a new, 6.5-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) color touchscreen display is compatible with Apple CarPlay®. Cruise control is now standard on both Africa Twin versions.
Despite sharing improvements, each Africa Twin type maintains an individual role. The standard version has a sharply renewed focus on off-road use, with a shorter, fixed windscreen and a 5.0 gallon fuel tank. Meanwhile, the Adventure Sports ES offers real long-haul ability and practicality, boasting intelligent Showa Electronically Equipped Ride Adjustment suspension (EERA™), tubeless wheels, heated grips, accessory socket, larger skid plate, aluminum rear rack and a 6.5 gallon tank.
- 2020 Africa Twin Model Options / Variations:
- Option 1: Africa Twin 1100 with Manual Transmission (Model ID: CRF1100L)
- Price / MSRP: $14,399
- Option 2: Africa Twin 1100 with DCT Automatic Transmission (Model ID: CRF1100LD)
- Price / MSRP: $15,199
- Option 3: Africa Twin 1100 Adventure Sports ES with Manual Transmission (Model ID: CRF1100L4)
- Price / MSRP: $17,199
- Option 4: Africa Twin 1100 Adventure Sports ES with DCT Automatic Transmission (Model ID: CRF1100L4D)
- Price / MSRP: $17,999
- Option 1: Africa Twin 1100 with Manual Transmission (Model ID: CRF1100L)
- 2020 Africa Twin 1100 Colors
- Africa Twin: Matte Black Metallic (USA), Red
- Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES / DCT: Pearl Glare White / Blue
- 2020 Africa Twin Release Date: March 2020
- 2020 Africa Twin Changes: Yes, Click Here for explanation of all changes.
2020 Honda CRF Dirt Bikes
2020 Honda CRF PERFORMANCE LINE / Race Dirt Bikes
Last year saw Honda significantly expand its CRF Performance family to include machines for riding applications including motocross, closed-course off-road, pure off-road, and even dual sport. For 2020, a number of models in the lineup get important upgrades to keep Red Riders running at the front of the pack.
For 2020, Honda’s flagship CRF450R—the same platform raced by Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen and Cole Seely—puts more engine-management choices at the fingertips of racers, with the addition of Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC). Developed through HRC’s worldwide racing effort, the system maximizes rear-tire hookup to keep all of the Unicam® engine’s horsepower driving the bike and rider forward, improving racing success regardless of track conditions. In keeping with racing-body regulations, the system measures rate of rpm increase and adjusts delivery accordingly, and a handlebar-mounted switch enables selection from three levels of delivery (most in class). In addition, the CRF450R’s front-rear balance is refined and handling is improved thanks to internal suspension updates, and a new battery position that lowers the machine’s center of gravity. Improved rear-brake pad performance and durability, and the exclusive specification of Dunlop Geomax® MX3S tires round out a machine that’s ready to take riders to the next level.
- 2020 CRF450R Price / MSRP: $9,399
- 2020 CRF450R Release Date: July 2019
- 2020 CRF450R Changes: Yes (shown above)
Following a successful debut year in which it quickly caught the eye of performance-hungry enthusiasts who demand the absolute best, the CRF450RWE (“Works Edition”) gets even better for 2020, with updates based on the machines in the Team Honda HRC factory race shop. Already a dominant force when it comes to lap times, this exclusive model now features a full titanium Yoshimura exhaust system, as a lightweight Ti header (the first of its kind on a Honda motocross model) joins the titanium Yosh muffler, all specifically designed to work with the model’s hand-polished ports. Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), developed through HRC’s worldwide racing effort, now comes standard, enabling three levels of intervention via a handlebar-mounted switch, and a new battery position lowers the machine’s center of gravity. Rounding out the changes are internal suspension updates, improved rear brake-pad performance and durability, new dual-compound Renthal grips and graphic updates.
- 2020 CRF450RWE Price: $ 11,999
- 2020 CRF450RWE Release Date: August 2019
- 2020 CRF450RWE Changes: Yes (shown above)
2020 Honda CRF450RX
- 2020 CRF450RX Price: $9,699
- 2020 CRF450RX Release Date: October 2019
- 2020 CRF450RX Changes: Yes (shown above)
2020 Honda CRF450X
- 2020 CRF450X Price: $9,799
- 2020 CRF450X Release Date: September 2019
- 2020 CRF450X Changes: Yes (shown above)
2020 Honda CRF450L (Dual-Sport)
- 2020 CRF450L Price: $10,399
- 2020 CRF450L Release Date: October 2019
- 2020 CRF450L Changes: Yes (shown above)
2020 Honda CRF250R
- 2020 CRF250R Price: $7,999
- 2020 CRF250R Release Date: July 2019
- 2020 CRF250R Changes: Yes (shown above)
2020 Honda CRF250RX
- 2020 CRF250RX Price: $8,299
- 2020 CRF250RX Release Date: October 2019
- 2020 CRF250RX Changes: Yes (shown above)
2020 Honda CRF150R / CRF150R Big Wheel
- 2020 CRF150R Prices
- CRF150R: $5,099
- CRF150R Big Wheel: $5,299
- 2020 CRF150R Release Date: August 2019
- 2020 CRF150R Changes: None
2020 Honda CRF Trail / Dirt Bike Lineup
Motorcycling is armed with legions of riders who got their start on Honda trail bikes, and with the 2020 lineup of CRF Trail models, that trend is sure to continue long into the future.
2020 Honda CRF250F
- 2020 CRF250F Price: $4,599
- 2020 CRF250F Release Date: August 2019
- 2020 CRF250F Changes: None
2020 Honda CRF125F / CRF125F Big Wheel
- 2020 CRF125F Prices
- CRF125F: $3,099
- CRF125F Big Wheel: $3,499
- 2020 CRF125F Release Date: July 2019
- 2020 CRF125F Changes: None
- 2020 CRF110F Price: $2,399
- 2020 CRF110F Release Date: July 2019
- 2020 CRF110F Changes: None
2020 Honda CRF50F
The modern version of the classic, beloved, Z50, the pocketsize CRF50F delivers kids’ first riding thrills (and lifelong memories!) via a 49cc air-cooled engine with an automatic clutch. Ten-inch wheels enable a low seat height and facilitate spirited, nimble handling, helping pack more fun per cubic centimeter into this kids bike than any motorcycle around.
- 2020 CRF50F Price: $1,549
- 2020 CRF50F Release Date: July 2019
- 2020 CRF50F Changes: None