– 2018 Honda Motorcycles | Model Lineup Release #3 –
September 6th, 2017: I’m back again with another 2018 Honda motorcycle model lineup announcement / update #3! If you haven’t already checked out my previous announcements that cover all of the 2018 models from Honda, you can check them out here: 2018 Motorcycle Announcement #1 – Click Here / 2018 Motorcycle Announcement #2 – Click Here. This is not the last announcement from Honda for their 2018 motorcycles so if you don’t see the model you’re looking for in either this update or the last two updates – don’t worry. The next updates will take place on October 24th and then another in November too that will cover motorcycles from Honda like the 2018 Gold Wing, Africa Twin, CRF250L, CRF250 Rally, Interstate and more split between these model segments: 2018 Touring Motorcycles, 2018 Adventure Motorcycles and the rest of the 2018 model lineup that don’t slide into those categories like the 2018 CBR1000RR, 2018 CBR600RR etc. Oh and maybe we’ll finally see that awesome pint-sized CBR250RR supersport bike for 2018 in the USA too, cough cough, Honda…
The naked streetfighter version of the CBR300R, the CB300F, returns for 2018. I’ll be breaking down the 2018 CB300F in a very detailed review like I normally do, it’ll be online shortly and you can check it out by Clicking Here.
- 2018 CB300F Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 CB300F ABS Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 CB300F Release Date: TBA
- 2018 CB300F Colors: Chromosphere Red
- 2018 CB300F ABS Colors: Chromosphere Red
The single-cylinder thumper CBR300R has officially made its return for 2018 as well. It returns with no changes other than new color offerings.
- 2018 CBR300R Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 CBR300R ABS Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 CBR300R Release Date: TBA
- 2018 CBR300R Colors: Matte Black Metallic, Red
- 2018 CBR300R ABS Colors: Red
2018 Rebel 300
It seems like we just did the official release of the all-new Rebel 300 that replaced the Rebel 250 and bam we’re already at the point of going over the details on the 2018 Rebel 300. Man oh man does time fly! It’s a rarity that there are any changes on a bike for its second year in production as the manufacturer has to recoup the initial investment costs before throwing more money into R&D and that holds true for 2018 on the Rebel 300 as there are no changes this year except for color options.
- 2018 Rebel 300 Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 Rebel 300 ABS Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 Rebel 300 Release Date: TBA
- 2018 Rebel 300 Colors: Candy Lightning Blue, Matte Silver Metallic, Red, Black
- 2018 Rebel 300 ABS Colors: Matte Silver Metallic
2018 Rebel 500
Just like I mentioned above, it seems like we just did the official release of the all-new Rebel 500 that replaced the Rebel 250 and bam we’re already at the point of going over the details on the 2018 Rebel 500. Time flies when you’re having fun! Also, like I mentioned above, it’s a rarity that there are any changes on a bike for its second year in production as the manufacturer has to recoup the initial investment costs before throwing more money into R&D and that holds true for 2018 on the Rebel 500 as there are no changes this year except for color options.
- 2018 Rebel 500 Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 Rebel 500 ABS Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 Rebel 500 Release Date: TBA
- 2018 Rebel 500 Colors: Candy Lightning Blue, Matte Silver Metallic, Red, Black
- 2018 Rebel 500 ABS Colors: Matte Silver Metallic
If you’re a Honda fan and followed their dual-sport bikes for any amount of time, you know that the XR650L has been unchanged for decades. Yes. Decades. That’s not an exaggeration either haha. We can click off another year now as the 2018 XR650L goes unchanged for this year too. It’s a tank though, why mess with something that’s bulletproof? Well, I shouldn’t say that as I could list about 1,000 reasons as to why it could be but I won’t make you read the novel that I would end of typing about that topic… Let’s look at something positive though, Honda still isn’t done with their 2018 adventure motorcycle models so maybe we’ll see something slot into that size category for those that want something in that cc range but would like a tad-bit more newer technology – something like a mini Africa Twin CRF750L or something along those lines would be awesome!
- 2018 XR650L Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 XR650L Release Date: TBA
- 2018 XR650L Colors: Red
2018 CTX700 Deluxe
The 700cc CTX version with the fairing unlike its naked cousin the CTX700N has returned for 2018 too and sporting a new addition to its model name… What’s that? Well Honda is now releasing a 2018 CTX700 Deluxe version. “What is that?” you’re probably asking. The CTX700 Deluxe adds a few accessories that you’ll see pictured below: Tall windshield, saddlebags, passenger backrest and cargo rack.
Honda hasn’t made it clear at this time whether or not the DCT Automatic version of the CTX700 will return for 2018. Once I have some concrete information on that I will update this page.
- 2018 CTX700 Deluxe Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 CTX700 Deluxe Release Date: TBA
- 2018 CTX700 Deluxe Colors: Red
The CTX700N has been on a bit of an hiatus as Honda skipped the 2017 production year for the naked version of the CTX700 you see pictured above. Many people get these two models mixed up. The easiest way to tell them apart is by the “N” on the end of CTX700N which stands for = Naked. It’s not really that “naked” though so-to-say but it doesn’t have the upper fairing and windshield that the CTX700 models have. Did Honda throw any changes at the 2018 CTX700N? Nope, it’s the same except for the fact that Honda ditched the silver color that was offered on it in 2016 in favor of black.
Honda hasn’t made it clear at this time whether or not the DCT Automatic version of the CTX700N will return for 2018. Once I have some concrete information on that I will update this page.
- 2018 CTX700N Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2018 CTX700N Release Date: TBA
- 2018 CTX700N Colors: Black
2018 Shadow Phantom 750
The all blacked-out Phantom 750 returns for 2018 and rightfully so as it has been the hottest selling Shadow cruiser that Honda has released in many many years. It returns for 2018 with no changes over the previous model year.
- 2018 Phantom 750 Price / MSRP: $7,799
- 2018 Phantom 750 Release Date: TBA
- 2018 Phantom 750 Colors: Matte Black Metallic
The Fury is another old-girl in the cruiser / chopper motorcycle lineup from Honda that’s returning for 2018. The Fury has been the most popular bike that Honda has had in their big-bore v-twin cruiser model lineup for quite a few years now, actually dating back to 2010 when it was released as that’s when she stole the show and has been a huge hit since then. The Fury returns for 2018 with no changes other than colors.
- 2018 Fury 1300 Price / MSRP: $10,449
- 2018 Fury 1300 ABS Price / MSRP: $11,449
- 2018 Fury 1300 Release Date: TBA
- 2018 Fury 1300 Colors: Candy Red
- 2018 Fury 1300 ABS Colors: Chromosphere Red