– 2017 Pioneer 1000 LE, 1000-5, EPS / Deluxe, 700, 500 Model Reviews: Specs, Prices, Features + More! –
Looking for the all of the nitty-gritty specs and details on Honda’s 2017 Pioneer UTV / Side by Side ATV / SxS Utility Vehicle model lineup? Want the latest in 2017 Pioneer 1000, 700 and 500 horsepower, torque, top speed and other performance related info? The latest in Accessories and Aftermarket Parts etc for the 2017 Pioneer models? If so, you’ve came to the right place! Below, you’ll find details on Honda’s entire Pioneer model lineup from Honda starting at the Pioneer 500 and ending at the ‘Cadillac’ which is the baddest side by side Honda has built to date – the 2017 Pioneer 1000 LE / Limited Edition & Pioneer 1000-5 LE / Limited Edition models! Here are your model options for 2017 in the Pioneer lineup and scroll down a little more for links to reviews on each of the models listed below:
- 2017 Pioneer 500 (2-seater)
- 2017 Pioneer 700 (2-seater)
- 2017 Pioneer 700-4 (4-seater / QuickFlip seating)
- 2017 Pioneer 1000 ‘Base Model’ (3-seater)
- 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 ‘Base Model’ (5-seater / QuickFlip seating)
Want to keep an eye out on my Blog for just information regarding Honda’s Side by Side models whether it be 2017, 2016, 2015 models etc or sneak-peek info at 2018 UTV models? If so, save this page to your ‘Favorites’ – Click Here. On that page you’ll find nothing but Side by Side / UTV / SxS information…
Have you checked out the 2018 Honda Side by Side model lineup yet? If not, you can check out my Detailed Reviews by Clicking Here and you can check out the first 2018 Side by Side UTV model lineup announcement by Clicking Here.
Now, let’s get to what you’re here for and that is more information on each of the 2017 Honda Pioneer models…
2017 Honda Side by Side Model Lineup (Individual Reviews / Links Below)
2017 Pioneer 500 Models:
- Price / MSRP: $8,999
2017 Pioneer 700 & 700-4 Models:
- Review above includes both the 2017 Pioneer 700 & 2017 Pioneer 700 Deluxe models
- Price / MSRP: $10,499 (Deluxe $11,899)
- Review above includes both the 2017 Pioneer 700-4 & 2017 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe models
- Price / MSRP: $12,099 (Deluxe $13,499)
2017 Pioneer 1000 & 1000-5 Models:
- Price / MSRP: $14,199
- Price / MSRP: $15,399 (Phantom Camo $16,199)
- Price / MSRP: $19,999
- Price / MSRP $16,399
- Price / MSRP: $17,399 (Phantom Camo $18,199)
- Price / MSRP: $21,599
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000 Model Lineup / Options Explained:
To start with, the 2017 Pioneer 1000 model lineup is available in (6) different versions, (3) Pioneer 1000 models with a 3-seater configuration and three Pioneer 1000-5 models with a 5-seater capability.
Here are the (3) 2017 Pioneer 1000 model options / variations:
Pioneer 1000 (base model)
Pioneer 1000 EPS
- What do you gain on the Pioneer 1000 EPS vs Pioneer 1000 Base Model? You get EPS (Electric Power Steering), tilt-steering wheel and color-matched body panels on the doors and bed. Next to the EPS, the biggest feature you also get on the EPS model is new transmission features! On the Pioneer 1000 Base Model you can put the DCT Automatic Transmission in D (Drive) and go. With the Pioneer 1000 EPS you get the added feature of being able to shift the transmission manually via Paddle-Shiters or you can still put the DCT Automatic Transmission in Auto-Mode if you’d like for it to shift automatically. You also have the “Sport” mode button you can click when it Auto-Mode. Other than those features, the 2017 Pioneer 1000 EPS and Pioneer 1000 Base Model are the same. 2017 Pioneer 1000 EPS Review – Click Here.
Pioneer 1000 LE / Limited Edition
- What do you gain on the Pioneer 1000 LE vs Pioneer 1000 EPS? LOADS and LOADS of new features! Too many for me to breakdown in a little paragraph for this quick ‘Pioneer 1000 Model Differences / Buyer’s Guide’ so I’m going to point you to a link where I break all of the differences down in-depth. You can check out the 2017 Pioneer 1000 LE VS 2017 Pioneer 1000 EPS Differences Explained – Click Here.
Here are the (3) 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 model options / variations:
Pioneer 1000-5 (base model)
Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
- What do you gain on the Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe vs Pioneer 1000-5 Base Model? This is where the Pioneer 1000-5 model differences and Pioneer 1000 model differences really break apart when you ‘upgrade’. On the Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe you get 14″ Aluminum Wheels instead of the base models 12″ steel wheels. On top of the better wheels, you also get a more aggressive tire on the 1000-5 Deluxe with Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 tires on all four-corners (same size as base model at 27″). Similar to that of the Pioneer 1000 EPS, on the Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe you also get color-matched body panels on all four-doors as well as the bed. You also get LED headlights which not only look awesome but are brighter than the standard models halogen bulbs. Other than those features, the 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe and Pioneer 1000-5 Base Model are the same.
Pioneer 1000-5 LE / Limited Edition
- What do you gain on the Pioneer 1000-5 LE vs Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe? Just like I mentioned above on the Pioneer 1000 LE vs Pioneer 1000 EPS model – on the Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition vs 1000-5 Deluxe, the differences are HUGE and quite a few of them… Because of this, I can’t break it down in short paragraph form as I’m trying to keep this section somewhat short and then go into more detail on each individuals model review page. You can check out the 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 LE VS 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Differences Explained – Click Here.