– 2020 Honda SxS / Side by Side ATV / UTV Model Lineup Reviews & Specs: Sport & Utility 1000, 700, 500 Models –
Looking for the latest new 2020 Honda UTV / Side by Side / SxS models both Sport & Utility? Want to know all of the nitty-gritty specs as soon as they are released like their horsepower & torque performance figures, MSRP prices, model comparisons etc? You’ve found the right place!
The page below will cover all of the 2020 Honda Pioneer 1000, 700 and 500 as well as the 2020 Honda TALON 1000 sport models just like I’ve done on all of the previous 2019 and prior model years that you can check out and compare by Clicking Here.
- 2020 / 2021 Honda TALON + Pioneer Models SNEAK PEEK – Click Here
- 2020 Honda TALON + Pioneer Model Lineup Announcement – Click Here
2020 Talon 1000X-4
Based on the Talon 1000X two-seater but with a longer chassis and room for two more people, the Talon 1000X-4 features stadium rear seating that positions the back passengers inboard and higher than those in front, ensuring that everyone on board enjoys an engaging, social experience. Powered by a performance-tuned version of Honda’s proven 999cc four-valve Unicam parallel-twin engine, the Talon 1000X-4 features a high-tech Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) that efficiently puts horsepower to the ground and gives drivers the ability to switch between drive modes—full automatic, a more spirited “Sport” automatic that holds higher rpm, and manual, with gear-changes accomplished via steering-column-mounted paddle shifters. (The paddle shifters can also be used to override the automatic modes.) FOX Podium Quick Switch 3 shocks allow fast and simple three-position adjustment, with 14.6 and 15.0 inches of travel, front and rear respectively. Of course other favorite Talon elements are carried over, including I-4WD traction-aiding technology, hill-start assist and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD).
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Review / Specs / Pictures – Click Here
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Color: Metallic Grey/Pearl Red
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Price: TBA
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Release Date: November – March
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Changes: New model
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Turbo Kit – Click Here
2020 Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve
In expanding the Talon family to the four-seat market, Honda took the opportunity to introduce semi-active electronic suspension with the new Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve. Sharing the same engine, frame and body as the other four-seat Talon, this flagship version benefits from a new collaboration between Honda, FOX and Bosch. The groundbreaking suspension system crunches data from a multitude of sensors and adjusts all four shocks 16 times per second for one of two drive-style choices (Normal and Sport). The result is an incredible ride and unmatched handling, with minimal body roll and stellar high-speed tracking in rough terrain. Front and rear travel are 14.4 and 15.0 inches, respectively. This model also comes standard with electronic Launch Mode for lightning-quick, full-throttle acceleration off the line.
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve Review / Specs / Pictures – Click Here
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Live Valve Color: Metallic Grey/Metallic Orange
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Live Valve Price: TBA
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Live Valve Release Date: November – March
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Live Valve Changes: New model
- 2020 TALON 1000X-4 Live Valve Turbo Kit – Click Here
2020 Talon 1000X
The sport side-by-side that took the powersports world by storm is back for 2020. Built to excel in situations where precise changes of direction are paramount, the Talon 1000X employs 2.0-inch body FOX Podium Quick Switch 3 shocks actuated via double-wishbone front suspension and a 3-link rear-suspension system to deliver 14.6 and 15.1 inches of front and rear travel, respectively. Also returning are the 999cc parallel-twin, four-valve Unicam engine paired with a Dual Clutch Transmission that delivers the exhilaration of running through the gears—in one of two automatic modes, manually, or a combination (driving in automatic and using the steering-column-mounted paddles to override). In four-wheel drive, I-4WD—a Honda exclusive in powersports—uses the braking system to deliver more power to the front wheel that has traction.
- 2020 TALON 1000X Colors: Pearl Red/Metallic Grey; Metallic Grey/Metallic Blue
- 2020 TALON 1000X Price: TBA
- 2020 TALON 1000X Release Date: Fall 2019
- 2020 TALON 1000X Changes: None
- 2020 TALON 1000X Turbo Kit – Click Here
2020 Talon 1000R
Sharing the same engine, frame and body as the two-seat 1000X, the Talon 1000R uses larger, 2.5-inch body FOX QS3 shocks; a 4+link rear-suspension system and longer travel (17.7 and 20.1 inches front and rear, respectively), which combine with the wider footprint to deliver superb handling when driving through rough terrain at higher speeds. Like all Talon models, the 1000R was designed in Ohio and built in South Carolina, and it boasts legendary Honda durability, quality and reliability.
- 2020 TALON 1000R Colors: Pearl Red; Pearl Green
- 2020 TALON 1000R Price: TBA
- 2020 TALON 1000R Release Date: Fall 2019
- 2020 TALON 1000R Changes: None
- 2020 TALON 1000R Turbo Kit – Click Here
2020 Pioneer 1000 Model Lineup
2020 Pioneer 1000 Changes: Yes, sort of. Honda dropped the 2020 Pioneer 1000 LE model and in its place is offering a 2020 Pioneer 1000 Deluxe for the first time ever. Honda is also going to make the “base” model Pioneer 1000 come standard with power steering (EPS) like the “base” model Pioneer 1000-5 has had since their introduction in 2016. That always confused a lot of people so I’m glad to see that change as well as throwing a Deluxe version of the 3-seater Pioneer 1000 in the mix for 2020. Would I have liked to see some actual mechanical changes and or tweaks to the machines? Oh yeah but then again it’s probably not the best time for that as any changes thrown at the 2020 Pioneer 1000 model lineup would have been seriously overshadowed by the official announcement of the 2020 TALON 1000 4-seater and TALON 1000 Turbo Kit from Honda and Jackson Racing.
- 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 LE: Matte Green Metallic
- 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Reactor Blue
- 2020 Pioneer 1000 Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Black
- 2020 Pioneer 1000-5: Red, Olive
- 2020 Pioneer 1000: Red, Olive
- Price: Starting at $15,799
- 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 LE Price / MSRP: $22,099
- 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Price / MSRP: $18,199
- 2020 Pioneer 1000 Deluxe Price / MSRP: $16,799
- 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Price / MSRP: $17,199
- 2020 Pioneer 1000 Price / MSRP: $15,799
- 2020 Pioneer 1000 Release Date: Summer 2019
- 2020 Pioneer 1000 Changes: Yes, shown above. Colors as well.
2020 Pioneer 700 Model Lineup
- 2020 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo, Pearl Red
- 2020 Pioneer 700 Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo, Matte Silver
- 2020 Pioneer 700-4: Metallic Silver
- 2020 Pioneer 700: Red, White
- Price: Starting at $10,999
- 2020 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2020 Pioneer 700 Deluxe Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2020 Pioneer 700-4 Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2020 Pioneer 700 Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2020 Pioneer 700 Release Date: Summer 2019
- 2020 Pioneer 700 Changes: Colors
2020 Pioneer 500
- 2020 Pioneer 500 Colors: Honda Phantom Camo, Moose Brown, Red, White
- 2020 Pioneer 500 Price / MSRP: $9,199
- 2020 Pioneer 500 Release Date: Summer 2019
- 2020 Pioneer 500 Changes: Colors
Stay tuned for sneak peek info and more by signing up to our newsletter below or by following me on social media etc.