[ad name=”BB – OEM / Aftermarket Parts – Gear – $99 Free Ship – 728×90″]
– 2016 Honda Africa Twin 1000 Model News Update / Announcement –
Who’s ready for a 2016 CRF1000L / Africa Twin update?
2016 CRF1000L Africa Twin Update 9-1-2015 CLICK HERE.
On September 1st, 2015 at 3:01 AM EST check back right here at HondaProKevin.com for the latest news and information on the all new 2016 Adventure Bike / Motorcycle from Honda for 2016. “What will the new details be on the Africa Twin?” you’re probably thinking to yourself. We don’t know just yet… There’s still some information Honda hasn’t let out of the bag and one of the main things that comes to mind is the MSRP / Price.
A few weeks ago, I posted pricing information here on the 16′ Africa Twin but that was for other parts of the world and not here in the USA. I’m hoping this update will shed light on pricing for us in the USA as well as a detailed breakdown on the individual packages that you can buy your CRF1000L. Will the ABS be available without the DCT transmission on the Africa Twin like Honda has done on many other DCT motorcycles like the NC700X, CTX700N, CTX700 etc? Or will we be able to have a manual 6-speed transmission Africa Twin with ABS if we wanted to go that route?
Africa Twin / CRF1000L Link Index
- 2016 Honda Africa Twin 1000 HP / TQ / Detailed Specs (Last Updated July 25, 2015)
- 2016 Honda Africa Twin 1000 Review of Specs (Original info release from May 13, 2015)
- 2016 Honda Africa Twin Spy Photos / Pictures (Posted June 2, 2015)
* Cliff Notes: Visit this page on September 1, 2015 for the 2016 Africa Twin CRF1000L Model Announcement / News Update!
Please click “Like” and or Share below if you enjoyed checking out any of my content whether it be motorcycle news, pictures, videos, reviews etc. Thanks guys!