– Pioneer 1000 Oil Change / Filter Part #’s + Owner’s Manual Maintenance Schedule –
As we’re getting closer and closer to the shipping / release date of the 2016 Pioneer 1000 & 1000-5 I see more and more people searching for detailed information. One of the key items I haven’t seen posted up is the details regarding servicing and maintaining their new 1000 cc SxS from Honda, so I figured I would shed some light on this topic.
Below, is the maintenance schedule for the 2016 Pioneer 1000 straight out of the owners / service manual. It covers all of the details on oil change intervals for your Pioneer 1000 and at how many hours / miles as well as valve inspections and many many other things that are of the utmost importance if you want to keep your Pioneer 1000 as reliable as it should be. After all, that’s why we all love the brand Honda – right? If you take care of them they are without a shadow of doubt the most reliable machines on the planet whether it be a UTV, ATV, Motorcycle, Lawn Mower, Generator etc. I’ll quit talking now and get to what you’re here to see…
The image file is massive at 3 megabytes so it might take a second to load. I didn’t shrink the file size down so that way you can blow it up and read the small details.
- Discount OEM Honda Pioneer 1000 Oil Filter – Click Here
- Discount OEM Honda Pioneer 1000 DCT Transmission Filter – Click Here
Let’s go over a few details on the schedule above and compare the Pioneer 1000 vs Pioneer 700 & Pioneer 500 and their maintenance / service schedules.
Pioneer 1000 / 1000-5 Oil Changes:
- Every 200 Hours or 1200 Miles
Pioneer 700 / 700-4 / 500 Oil Changes:
- Every 100 Hours or 600 Miles
That’s just a small comparison as Honda had this Pioneer 1000 twin-cylinder engine dialed in as other maintenance items have been extended when compared to other models in the Honda SxS / UTV / Side by Side ATV model lineup.
Was the Pioneer 1000 information above helpful? If so, please Click “Like” and or Share below and it’ll let me know you’d like to see more info like this posted. Thanks guys.
Honda Pioneer 1000 & 1000-5 Link Index / UPDATED Blog Posts with More Detailed Information
New Pioneer 1000 Drive Review – Click Here for my first impressions after putting some time in driving the All New Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe:
Honda Pioneer 1000 & 1000-5 pages detailing Spec Sheets, Features, Horsepower and more:
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 / 1000-5 Spec Sheet, Dimensions, Weight, Height, Width – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 / 1000-5 Detailed Frame, Engine, Interior Pictures – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 / 1000-5 Horsepower – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 vs 700 vs 500 Horsepower | Power-to-Weight Ratio / Performance Comparison
Honda Pioneer 1000 & 1000-5 Model Pricing and Release Dates:
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 / 1000-5 MSRP Price List – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 / 1000-5 Release Date Update – Click Here
Honda Pioneer 1000 & 1000-5 Part & Accessory Information:
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 Accessories Overview / Pictures – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 Custom Accessory Packages – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 Accessories Price List – Click Here
Misc Honda Pioneer 1000 & 1000-5 Information:
- 2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Patent Application Documents – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Demo Ride Pictures – Click Here
- Custom 2016 Pioneer 1000 BAJA / SEMA Pictures – Click Here
- 2016 Pioneer 1000 Acceleration Video / MPH – Click Here
Thanks about oil change on 1000-5 the dealer did not tell said 500 1000-5 was the same where is the best place to order Honda oil filter other than dealers thanks alot
You’re more than welcome Joe. Thank you for saying “thanks”… That’s why I try to post as much info as possible as sadly a lot of dealers are passing along incorrect information to customers which is a shame.
* I updated the post above with direct links the cheapest price I can find for the Pioneer 1000 engine oil filter and the DCT transmission filter too. Both are OEM Honda filters too which is definitely the best route to go. Hope that helps.