– 2022 Grom Aftermarket Parts Install / Review: MNNTHBX Fender Eliminator, Blaster X Integrated Tail Light, Cheap Amazon LED Turn Signals and more on the 2022 Grom 125! –
Today, we’re going to install some new aftermarket parts on our 2022 Grom! We’ve got the Blaster X integrated tail light from CustomLED.com as well as the MNNTHBX fender eliminator for the 2022 Grom and some cheap Amazon LED turn signals paired up with Yoshimura’s turn signal mounting plates. To give us some more customization options with the Blaster X tail light, we’re also installing the Blaster X control switch and the ELFR-1 LED flasher relay so our turn signals blink properly. Check out the video below as we dive into it all…
- Links to parts used in the video:
- Special thanks to the businesses helping bring this build together:
- CJR Performance
- DH Motoring
- Southern Honda Powersports
- Shawn McDaniel @ Crunch Customs
In case you missed some of my last videos, here’s where we start installing some aftermarket plastics / fairings on the 2022 Honda Grom to see how well they fit etc… and another where we install the Yoshimura exhaust on the 2022 Grom plus extensive sound tests to show you exactly what the Yoshimura RS-9T exhaust sounds like on the 2022 Honda Grom!
Are you unfamiliar with all of the new 2022 Honda Grom 125 changes? Check out my breakdown by Clicking Here or on the picture below.
And just in case you missed it, here’s me picking up the 2022 Grom SP at the World’s Largest Honda Motorcycle Dealer: