– 2022 Honda Pioneer 700 Review / Side by Side UTV Buyer’s Guide + Discount Accessories –
Better late than never when it comes to the 2022 Honda Pioneer 700! It’s announcement was delayed and does that mean we now get some new changes for the 2022 Pioneer 700 model lineup from Honda?
We’ll dive into that and more below, as on this page we’re going to cover all of the nitty-gritty info you need to know about the Pioneer 700 from features to specs, what changes for this year and also show you some of your 2022 Pioneer 700 accessories that are available and discount prices for those parts and accessory options too for the SXS700 platform.
This page is going to go over the cheapest Pioneer 700 and that’s the standard, base model 2-seater with the model ID: SXS700M2. It used to be the cheapest side by side you could get with a dump-bed but that’s not the case anymore with the introduction of the Pioneer 520. Honda does make multiple versions of the Pioneer 700 lineup with (2) versions of the Pioneer 700 that are 2-seater models and then (2) versions of the Pioneer 700-4 which offers seating for up to 4 people while still giving you the ability to work if need be with it’s QuickFlip seating that still keeps a dump-bed for you to be able to use. We’ll go over the other Pioneer 700 models on different pages but here they are so you can quickly see the different models in the Pioneer 700 lineup and the differences between each of the Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700-4 models for the 2022 lineup:
- Pioneer 700 (2-seater): The Base Model 2022 Pioneer 700 is the second cheapest Pioneer model that has a dump bed and comes with seating for two-people. This page is breaking down all of the details on this particular model and you’ll find links below that go over each of the other different Pioneer 700 models.
- Pioneer 700 Price / MSRP: $11,099
- Pioneer 700 Colors: Olive
- Model ID: SXS700M2
- Pioneer 700 Deluxe (2-seater): The Pioneer 700 Deluxe takes the 2-seater model above and adds a few features to it. The Deluxe model on the Pioneer 700 gives you aluminum wheels instead of steel wheels, painted plastics instead of the usual color-molded plastics or Phantom Camo (when available), it also gives you EPS (EPS = Electric Power Steering). The Deluxe model also gives you a transmission that can change between manual electric-shift mode and fully automatic mode via a toggle switch; the automatic mode can also be overridden on the fly with the steering-column-mounted paddle shifters. With the Base Model Pioneer 700, you can only put it in the fully automatic mode and you won’t have the ability to manually change gears.
- Pioneer 700 Deluxe Price / MSRP: $12,699 / $12,899 Camo
- Pioneer 700 Deluxe Colors: Pearl Red (paint), Phantom Camo
- Model ID: SXS700M2D
- Pioneer 700-4 (4-seater): The Base Model 2022 Pioneer 700-4 is the cheapest of the Pioneer models that feature Honda’s QuickFlip seating which gives you the option of having seating for up to four-people in both two, three and four people configurations while still offering a full-size dump bed like the Pioneer 700 so you still don’t lose any of the functionality.
- Pioneer 700-4 Price / MSRP: $12,499
- Pioneer 700-4 Colors: Olive, Red
- Model ID: SXS700M4
- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe (4-seater): The Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe takes the 4-seater model above and adds a few features to it. The Deluxe model on the Pioneer 700-4 gives you aluminum wheels instead of steel wheels, painted plastics instead of the usual color-molded plastics or Phantom Camo (when available), it also gives you EPS (EPS = Electric Power Steering). The Deluxe model also gives you a transmission that can change between manual electric-shift mode and fully automatic mode via a toggle switch; the automatic mode can also be overridden on the fly with the steering-column-mounted paddle shifters. With the Base Model Pioneer 700, you can only put it in the fully automatic mode and you won’t have the ability to manually change gears.
- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe Price / MSRP: $14,099 / $14,299 Camo
- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe Colors: Matte Molasses Brown (paint), Phantom Camo
- Model ID: SXS700M4D
There’s a lot of information to cover on the 2022 Pioneer 700 so here’s a “table of contents” so-to-say that shows you how everything will be broken down when covering the details on this model to make life easier on you when it comes to finding certain information that you may be hunting for, so you don’t have to read the entire page to find that one small piece of information etc.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Review Index
- Quick Breakdown of Key Specs & Information / Facts
- Pioneer 700 ‘Base Model’ Features Lost Compared to Deluxe
- Pioneer 700 & 700-4 Model Lineup Differences Explained / Buyer’s Guide
- Quick Feature & Info Overview
- Detailed Feature Overview
- Videos / Pictures / Photo Gallery
- Technical Specifications
- Quick 2022 Pioneer 700 Information / Specs:
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Price / MSRP: $11,099
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Model ID: SXS700M2
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Changes: Yes. However, the only changes come in the way of a $100 price increase from last year
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Colors: Olive
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Horsepower: 36.1 HP
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Top Speed: 45 MPH
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Wheel / Tire Size: Front 25x8x12 & Rear 25x10x12
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Ground Clearance: 10.7 in.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Suspension Travel: Front 7.9 in. / Rear 9.1 in.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Towing Capacity: 1,500 lbs
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Dump Bed Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Width: 59.7 in.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Length: 114.7 in.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Wheelbase: 76.8 in.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Height: 77.6 in.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Turning Radius: 14.8 ft
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Weight: 1,268 lbs (curb)
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Fuel Tank Size / Capacity: 7.9 gal
Before we dive into this detailed review on the “Base Model” 2022 Pioneer 700, let’s go over what you LOSE by going with this model instead of the 2022 Pioneer 700 DELUXE…
2022 Pioneer 700 ‘Base Model’ VS Pioneer 700 DELUXE Features Lost:
- All DELUXE Pioneer 700 models feature a transmission that can change between manual electric-shift mode and fully automatic mode via a toggle switch; the automatic mode can also be overridden on the fly with the steering-column-mounted paddle shifters. With the Base Model Pioneer 700, you can only put it in the fully automatic mode.
- All DELUXE Pioneer 700 models feature Electric Power Steering (EPS). When you’re driving off road, power steering can be a big help, especially in rocky terrain, on sidehills, or over logs and dried ruts. Honda’s EPS is one of the best: there are no belts or pumps to slip, break or leak. It’s a “smart” system too—you get more assistance when you need it, and less when you don’t. With the Base Model Pioneer 700, you do not get this feature.
- All DELUXE Pioneer 700 models have aluminum wheels instead of the standard steel wheels that come on the Base Model Pioneer 700s.
- All DELUXE Pioneer 700 models have painted Matte Gray Metallic plastics.
- Everything else between the Pioneer 700 DELUXE and Pioneer 700 Base Models are identical.
Ole faithful is back for 2022, the Pioneer 700! This particular model is the successor to Honda’s first model they used as an introduction into the side by side world, the Honda Big Red that debuted in 2009. The Big Red wasn’t a huge success, I’ll leave it at that and won’t be too negative about it as technically it did get Honda’s toes wet and then ended up leading them into what we now know as the Pioneer 700. Not only was the Pioneer 700 that debuted in 2014 replaced the 2013 Big Red and not only was it a better machine in every way, it was also cheaper to boot by over $1,000 when it was introduced. Thanks to price increases to the Pioneer 700, it’s not cheaper than the Big Red anymore but as we all know by now, prices will only continue to rise as seeing price drops – is a rarity.
2022 Pioneer 700 VS 2021 Pioneer 700 Changes? Mechanically, there are no changes to the 2022 Pioneer 700. The only changes to the 2022 Honda Pioneer 700 come in the way of pricing with Honda bumping its MSRP up from $10,999 to $11,099.
Recent changes that carry over to the Pioneer 700? The Pioneer 700 lineup was introduced in 2014. In 2017, the Pioneer 700 received a few upgrades and changes including the front bumper and fascia which made them look even better and a lot more aggressive in my opinion. And new Deluxe model variations were introduced at the same time in 2017, the Pioneer 700 and 700-4 Deluxe models feature a fully automatic transmission that now comes with a manual mode that can be activated via a dash-mounted toggle switch; use the steering-column-mounted paddle shifters to change gears while in manual mode, or to override shift points on the fly while in automatic mode. Deluxe Pioneer 700 models also include Electric Power Steering (EPS). Deluxe models also get painted plastic body panels for a bright, durable finish, and or the option of Honda’s Phantom Camo finish, as well as colored springs and all-new aluminum wheels that look 1,000 times better than the standard steel wheels.
Now, let’s take a deeper look into some of the Pioneer 700 features and what has made it an all-around great package for quite a few years now…
Power & Performance
- 1500-POUND TOWING CAPACITY
- Sometimes you need to tow things. Like, up to 1500 pounds of things. So we gave the Pioneer 700 a robust three-quarter-ton towing capacity—strong enough to handle some of those jobs you’d normally use a tractor for.
- DISC BRAKES
- Mud, sod, gravel – you can handle every bit of it with confidence and still stop with confidence. Our triple-disc brakes feature a patented scraper system that helps prevent debris buildup between caliper and rim. 200mm discs in the front, and a lighter, 170mm inboard-mounted disc in the rear deliver stellar stopping power.
- RUGGED 675CC LIQUID-COOLED ENGINE
- Power to go further, and to keep on going. That’s what the 675cc four-stroke single delivers. Rubber-mounted for less cabin vibration. Fuel-injected for reliable starts and performance in inclement weather. And proven reliability for hunting down thrill after thrill.
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Performance Numbers
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Horsepower – 36.1 HP
- 2022 Pioneer 700 Top Speed: 45 MPH via Electronic Speed Limiter
- 1,000-POUND BED CAPACITY
- In many ways, this isn’t just a side-by-side. It’s a solution. Take the cargo bed – the 1000-pound capacity is among the tops in the industry, and it’s made of a strong, durable construction. That means more cargo in fewer trips, saving you time. Now that’s smart.
Handling & Control
- ADJUSTABLE PRELOAD REAR SHOCKS
- You don’t want to compromise on handling, particularly when hauling heavy loads – and with our preload rear shocks, you don’t have to. The fully-independent rear suspension features a dual-rate spring and boasts 9.1-inches of travel. So even when loaded to the max, you’re assured predictable handling performance.
- HONDA AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- A vehicle this versatile demands a transmission that’s ready for anything. With a heavy-duty torque converter and three hydraulic clutches, you get smooth shifts, a steady stream of power, and engine braking. Meanwhile, the two-stage shift map further optimizes power and torque delivery, even at higher RPM ranges.
- INDEPENDENT DOUBLE-WISHBONE FRONT SUSPENSION
- Just like our rear suspension, the independent double-wishbone front suspension features dual-rate springs for smooth riding, superior handling and all-day comfort. And with 7.9-inches of travel, you can navigate the kind of rocky, rutted and uneven territory other side-by-sides can’t.
- In the cabin, a convenient glovebox holds your essentials and keeps them dry. The water-resistant door helps prevent the elements from getting inside, while the in-dash design provides good storage space, without compromising on passenger legroom.
- TILT BED
- With the cargo bed’s large capacity and durable construction, we’ve made hauling heavy loads easy. So it makes sense that we’d make dumping the load easy, too. Thanks to the smartly-designed hydraulic assist strut, you can tilt the bed and dump the cargo, even with one person.
- 37.5-WATT HEADLIGHT
- Whether you’re up for work before sunrise or heading home late after a day on the trails, the Pioneer 700’s headlights will light your way. 37.5 watts and single filament, they have an excellent balance and light distribution, so you don’t have to deal with dark zones or uneven light patterns.
- QUICKFLIP® SEATING ( * Pioneer 700-4)
- * Versatility is the defining feature of the Pioneer 700-4 and new Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe, and nothing illustrates that better than our industry-exclusive QuickFlip seating system. Switch between 2-person mode with full cargo and tilt bed functionality, to 3-person mode, to 4. Seats lay flat in the bed, and pop up in an instant whenever you need them.
- 450-WATT POWER CAPACITY
- Every component on the Pioneer 700 is engineered to perform at the highest level. The alternator is no different – with 450-watts, it has plenty of power for everyday use and has enough left over for accessories that help you work easier, like winches, light bars and more. Always consult accessory instructions for specific power requirements.
- CONTOURED BENCH SEAT
- One of the most-used components of the Pioneer 700 is the bench seat itself. So we gave it a durable covering that can withstand the frequent entry and exit of passengers, and the elements.
- DRIVER/PASSENGER PROTECTION
- Staying safe is essential, both at work and when having fun. That’s why the Pioneer 700 is equipped with an Occupant Protection Structure, using large-diameter tubing and meeting OSHA’s rollover protection standard. And in the cabin, integrated handrails, recessed top tubes and automotive-style three-point seatbelts with emergency locking retractors help keep passengers securely in place.
- DOUBLE-LATCH DOORS
- Knowing you’re driving a side-by-side built with safety in mind makes the adventure that much more fun. Our hard doors feature a double latching system designed after our autos. They work together with our roll-up side nets, helping to keep the elements outside and you secure inside.
Honda Pioner 700 Pictures / Photo Gallery:
Pioneer 700 Development
With the introduction of the Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700-4 back in 2014, Honda ushered in an exciting new generation of side-by-side off-road machines. These brand-new two-person and four-person Pioneer models not only replace the highly respected Big Red in the Honda lineup, they also kick off a whole new phase of Honda side-by-sides, with more exciting Pioneer models to come in the future. For this debut these two Pioneer machines, designed by Honda Research and Development in Ohio, and built at Honda South Carolina (using domestically and globally sourced parts), have plenty to offer off-road enthusiasts who like to use their machines to work hard and play hard while also bringing folks along for the ride.
Creation of the Pioneer models began with an all-new chassis formed around Honda’s proven 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine coupled to a unique automotive-style automatic transmission. This brand-new chassis incorporates a long-travel suspension system for a smooth ride over tough terrain, and the distinctive, all-new bodywork comes standard with integrated doors and headrests. The ability to carry hefty loads over many different kinds of challenging terrain also ranked high in design priority, as well as the ability to tow big loads. And perhaps best of all, these two machines deliver fantastic value, slotting into the popular, rapidly expanding multi-purpose category of side-by-sides with the two-person Pioneer 700 starting at $9,999, while the Pioneer 700-4 originally started at $11,699—about the same neighborhood where some competitor two-seat machines live. Bottom line: once again, Honda is offering innovative new models packed with Honda’s fabled quality, fit and finish at a superior value.
One of the big attractions of the Pioneer 700-4 is its convertible seating arrangement; it can be quickly and easily converted from two-seat to three-seat or four-seat configurations and back to an open load-carrying bed without the use of tools—an industry first. Each of the two rear seats simply tilts up out of the bed structure with the release of a latch and locks into place, converting to three-person or four-person capabilities depending on the needs at hand. The rear passengers can also easily access the three-point seat belts, which are located up on the Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) where they stay out of the way when not in use. And when the seats are folded in the down position, the bed maintains its full tilting functionality.
The tough and durable heavy-duty steel frame used by both Pioneer models features a wheelbase just slightly longer than the Big Red’s—76.8 inches versus 75.7 inches—yet overall length has been reduced just a pinch and overall width is narrower by nearly three inches to make the Pioneer models more compact with more agile handling. This new configuration also gives the Pioneer a tight 14.8 feet turning radius and there’s plenty of ground clearance available—10.3 inches. However, perhaps the most telling specification focuses on suspension travel: both new models deliver comfortable and well-controlled 7.9 inches of travel via double-wishbone independent front suspension system, while the double-wishbone independent rear suspension system (IRS) provides a full 9.1 inches of travel for excellent off-road capabilities. The twin rear shocks are adjustable for spring preload, so it’s easy to adjust the rear suspension for added comfort during recreational use, then quickly ramp up the spring preload when it’s time to carry heavy loads. With this 2.0-inch gain in travel at both ends, these new Pioneer models deliver an appreciably plush ride whether it’s on the trail or at the jobsite. In addition, both versions of the Pioneer 700 also feature new front tires sized 25 x 8-12. These new tires help give the Pioneer improved steering feel and more agile steering response.
Another very significant innovation involves a new engine mount system developed specifically to help tune out vibration and produce a noticeably smoother ride. Thanks to a newly developed engine-mounting subframe and accompanying vibration-isolating bushings, every contact point for the driver and passenger—steering wheel, handholds, floor, seat bottom and seat back—now transmit noticeably less engine vibration. The result is markedly improved comfort and a newly elevated, high-quality feel.
Both Pioneer models are powered by Honda’s proven 675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke four-valve engine with Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for spot-on fuel metering under a wide variety of operating conditions. This muscular yet smooth-operating powerplant delivers strong acceleration and good top speed, and it’s coupled to an automotive-style Honda automatic transmission that features a hydraulic torque converter, three hydraulic clutches and an Electronic Control Module (ECM) to automatically select one of three forward gears and one reverse gear. The ECM monitors throttle opening, vehicle speed, engine rpm, gear selector position, brake application and engine oil temperature for optimum performance. Also, on downhill slopes the transmission provides positive engine braking that supplements the hydraulic disc brakes for slowing power, technology that is superior to side-by-sides with electronic engine braking systems that can result in inconsistent performance in real-world conditions.
New to the Pioneer models is a dual shift-mapping program that automatically selects between two transmission shifting modes—either Cruise or Sport mode—for optimum shift timing depending on the driver’s pattern of throttle operation. During aggressive use, the Sport mode kicks in and holds the transmission in gear longer before shifting to deliver more aggressive performance. During more casual operation, the Cruise mode allows the transmission to shift up sooner for more casual performance and extended range from the Pioneer’s 8.2 gallon fuel tank. All in all, the driver enjoys optimum performance—automatically.
To convert all that power into terrain-grabbing traction, both Pioneer models feature full-time true 2WD for improved traction. Thanks to a new rear-wheel drive setup that now incorporates a non-differential rear end—one related to the setup used on Honda ATVs equipped with IRS—the Pioneer delivers superior drive characteristics. When the going gets especially tough, a handy gearshift selector makes it easy to positively engage the 4WD mode, and there’s also the option to engage the front differential lock for maximum pull.
In keeping with the design of all Honda side-by-sides and ATVs, the Pioneer forgoes a belt-style transmission for the more positive automotive-style automatic transmission and durable shaft-drive design.
When it’s time to load up the Pioneer and get to work—whether it’s supplies and tools on the job or an entire camping setup for a multi-day backwoods trip—both the Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700-4 are more than up to the task. The versatile tilt-bed is rated for an outsized 1000-pound hauling capacity, plus the Pioneer offers an impressive 1500-pound towing capacity. Multiple D-rings on the bed and wall of the cargo area provide convenient tie-down points for securing cargo while underway—a welcome convenience.
Both versions of the Pioneer abound with Honda’s distinctive attention to detail: Redesigned 37.5 watt headlights provide a more even distribution of light for driving after dark; an improved air intake system is more resistant to ingestion of dust and water; a higher AC generator output—from 410 watts on Big Red to 450 watts—provides power for added accessories; increased fuel capacity adds greater driving range; a larger-capacity, sealed glove box provides more room to pack items, and much more. There’s also a full line of Honda Genuine and Signature Accessories—over 50 different items—allowing owners to configure their Pioneer to meet their specific needs.
It all adds up to an innovative Pioneer duo that meets the widely varied needs of off-road recreational users, hunters, outdoor-oriented families, hard-working job sites, and everything in between. The Pioneer 700 and 700-4 models deliver a whole new level of side-by-side capabilities along with incomparable Honda quality and value.
Pioneer 700 Accessory Packages
Pioneer 700 Trail Package Accessories (BLUE = Clickable Links)
- Hard Roof 0SR85-HL3-101
- Rear View Mirror 0SV05-HL5-201
- Light Bar 0SV31-HL3-301
- Switch Plate/Volt Meter 0SA30-HL3-100
- Roll Cage Cargo Bag
Pioneer 700 Outdoor Package Accessories (BLUE = Clickable Links)
- Bimini Roof 0SR85-HL3-322B
- Rear View Mirror 0SV05-HL5-201
- Auxiliary Lights 0SV31-HL3-201
- Switch Plate/Volt Meter 0SA30-HL3-100
- Bed Extender
Pioneer 700 Work Package Accessories (BLUE = Clickable Links)
- Hard Roof 0SR85-HL3-101
- Rear View Mirror 0SV05-HL5-201
- Light Bar 0SV31-HL3-301
- Switch Plate/Volt Meter 0SA30-HL3-100
- Bed Mat 0SP42-HL3-101
2022 Pioneer 700 Accessories
2022 Pioneer 700 Cargo Accessories
* BLUE = Clickable Links
U-shaped design maximizes cargo capacity. Strong, durable construction handles almost any job.*Flips forward in the bed allowing tailgate to close when not in use *Gloss – black, powder – coat paint adds a stylish, durable finish *Quick, easy to install.
Part #: 08L74-HL3-A41
CAB FRAME CARGO BAG
Attaches to cab frame with hook-and loop straps and locking buckles to keep bag secure, items at hand. Seven convenient, zippered compartments. Zipper pulls for easy access*Made of durable polyester *Honda logos show pride of ownership.
Part #: 0SL57-HL3-101
REAR CAB NET
Practical accessory looks cool on the Pioneer, helps occupants stay cooler. Allows maximum airflow through the cab. Off-road performance styling*Quick and easy to install, no special tools required.
Part #: 0SR95-HL3-200B
RUBBER BED MAT
Tight, contoured fit, helps keep mat from slipping and sliding. *Manufactured from rugged nonslip, specially vulcanized rubber compound *Pioneer logo shows pride of ownership.
Part #: 0SP42-HL3-101
UNDER DASH STORAGE POCKET
Convenient under dash box provides additional storage. *Easy install/removal with plastic push pins. *No tools required.
Part #: 08L73-HL3-A41
Pioneer 700 Doors / Panels Accessories
* BLUE = Clickable Links
FABRIC FRONT DOORS
Precision-manufactured aluminum door frames are lightweight and attractive, and integrate easily with standard half doors.Durable Sur Last ® material is water-repellent adn provides superb UV and abrasion resistance as well as mold/mildew resistance *Double zipped vinyl windows roll down increasing airflow thru the cab *Polished vinyl windows are resistant to cracking in extreme cold *Includes right and left doorsQuick install and removal.
Part #: 0SR90-HL3-211A
FABRIC FRONT DOORS (CAMO)
Precision-manufactured aluminum door frames are lightweight and attractive and integrate easily with standard half doors.One-piece design is made of durable 600-denier fabric for superior performanceUV fade-resistance *DWR (durable water treatment) for max water repellency *Exclusive Honda Phantom Camo® design matches unit camo color.
Part #: 0SR90-HL3-221A
FABRIC REAR PANEL
Well-made, attractive panels help keep out inclement weather and enhance comfort of occupants.Durable SurLast® material is water-repellent and provides superb UV and abrason resistance as well as mold/mildew resistance.Zippered vinyl window rolls down to increase airflow through cab.*Polished vinyl window is resistant to cracking in extreme cold.
Part #: 0SR95-HL3-211A
HARD FRONT DOORS
Heavy-duty doors are manufactured from ultra-rugged polyethylene -extremely durable.Automotive-style locking push-button handles and latches add security, convenience *Tempered glass, sliding windows help increase airflowStyled to integrate with vehicle designWorks in a veriety configurationsAccepts Honda Accessory Side Mirrors *Includes right and left doors *Quick installation and removal.
Part #: 0SU95-HL3-104
HARD REAR PANEL
Integrates with Honda Accessory Hard Roof.*Manufactured from ultrarugged polyethylene – extremely durable *Modular design integrates seamlessly with other Honda Accessory cab components *Tempered glass, vented sliding window increased airflow.
Part #: 0SU95-HL3-102
SIDE MIRROR KIT (DOOR MOUNT)
Increased driver visibility. Utilizes Honda Tool-Less clamp system for quick installation, quick removal. Adjustable positioning, includes right and left mirrors. Not compatible with Honda Fabric Door or Hard Door Accessories.
Part #: 0SV05-HL5-100
2022 Pioneer 700 Electrical Accessories
* RED = Clickable Links
38MM LIGHT BAR/AUXILIARY LIGHT CLAMP
Required when mounting Honda Accessory Light Bar/Auxiliary Light to lower bumper tubes.
Part #: 0SV31-HL3-201A
41MM LIGHT BAR/AUXILIARY LIGHT CLAMP
Required when mounting Honda Accessory Light Bar/Auxiliary Light to cab frame.
Part #: 0SV31-HL3-302A
44MM LIGHT BAR/AUXILIARY LIGHT CLAMP
Required when mounting Honda Accessory Light Bar/Auxiliary Light to upper bumper tubes.
Part #: 0SV31-HL3-301B
ACCESSORY SUB HARNESS
Required for installation of Honda Accessory Horn Kit and/or Back Up Alarm.
Part #: 08Z02-HL3-A00
Pair of 4” auxiliary lights feature 3-watt Cree LED’s, providing exceptional performance with minimal battery draw.Produce a combined 2,400 lumens in a flood pattern *Rugged aluminum powder-coated housingDurable polycarbonate lensIP68 rated –waterproof, submersible *Requires Honda Accessory Switch Plate/Volt Meter/ Wire Harness *Includes mounting hardware to Honda Accessory windshieldAdditional Honda Accessory clamps available for mounting to Pioneer 1000 bumper (lower tubes -38mm; upper tubes -44mm) or cab frame (41mm).
Part #: 0SV31-HL3-201
BACK UP ALARM
Automatically activates a loud beep whenever Pioneer is put into reverse. Requires Honda Accessory Back-Up Wire Harness.
Part #: 08V70-HL3-A01
Custom-fit heater helps keep occupants comfortable in cold weather. High-efficiency 153-CFM blower delivers maximum warmth. 4 adjustable vents (2 dash, 2 floor). 2-speed fan switch. Custom fit to your Pioneer. Kit includes all mounting brackets and hardware. Requires installation of accessory Switch Plate/ Volt Meter/ Wire Harness.
Part #: 0SE01-HL3-102
Easy to install horn assembly. Requires Honda Accessory Horn Wire Harness.
Part #: 08P72-HL3-A00
Stylish 14″ light bar features 3-watt Cree LED lights, providing exceptional performance with minimal battery draw. Produces 3,600 lumens in a spot pattern *Rugged aluminum, powder-coated housing *Durable polycarbonate lens *IP68 rated -waterproof, submersible *Requires Honda Accessory Switch Plate/Volt Meter/Wire HarnessIncludes mounting hardware to Honda Accessory Hard Roofs*Additional Honda Accessory clamps available for mounting to Pioneer 1000 bumper (lower tubes -38mm; upper tubes -44mm) or cab frame (41mm).
Part #: 0SV31-HL3-301
SWITCH PLATE/VOLT METER/WIRE HARNESS
All-in-one system consolidates your Honda Accessory electrical needs into a single source.Switch plate mounts conveniently on dash, accommodates 4 Honda Accessories.Precision Volt Meter monitors power usage, includes customizable HI/LO settings.Plug-and-play wire harness designed specifically for your Pioneer, for quick, easy installation.*Included fuse box mounts conveniently under the hood.
Part #: 0SA30-HL3-100
2022 Pioneer 700 Interior Accessories
* BLUE = Clickable Links
FRONT SEAT/HEADREST COVERS (CAMO)
Fit over standard front seat/seatback and headrests.*Quick and easy to install, no special tools required.
Part #: 0SP32-HL3-201
Panoramic mirror with excellent visibility.Secure and rigid mount.Uses Honda Tool-Less clamp system.*Quick installation and removal.
Part #: 0SV05-HL5-201
RUBBER FLOOR MATS
Tight, contoured fit helps keep mat in place. Manufactured from rugged, non-slip, specially vulcanized rubber compoundPioneer logo shows pride of ownership.
Part #: 0SP63-HL3-101
2022 Pioneer 700 Protection Accessories
* BLUE = Clickable Links
ALUMINUM A-ARM GUARDS (REAR)
Set of two lightweight, brushed aluminum plates provides added protection for rear drive shafts.*Added protection from trail hazards, such as rocks and logs *Quick and easy to install.
Part #: 08P74-HL3-A00
ALUMINUM A-ARM GUARDS(FRONT)
Set of two lightweight, brushed aluminum plates provides added protection for front drive shafts.*Added protection from trail hazards, such as rocks and logs *Quick and easy to install.
Part #: 08P73-HL3-A00
MSRP: $149.95 / 2017+ $89.95
Strong, steel construction adds heavy-duty protection for vehicle front end. *Durable, gloss – black, powder – coat paint *Factory mount points *Quick and easy to install.
Part #: 08P76-HL3-A00
Strong, steel construction adds heavy-duty protection for vehicle rear end. *Durable, gloss – black, powder – coat paint *Factory mount points *Quick and easy to install.
Part #: 08P75-HL3-A00
2022 Pioneer 700 Tops / Roofs Accessories
* RED = Clickable Links
Durable top shuns the sun and helps protect occupants from harsh Exposure. *Surlast® material is water-repellent and provides superb UV and abrasion resistance as well as mold/mildew resistance. *Designed to fit over front forward cab area. *Quick and easy to install.
Part #: 0SR85-HL3-322B
FABRIC ROOF / REAR PANEL
For superior performance in harsh conditions.*One-piece roof is constructed of durable SurLast® material for maximum water repellence and excellent UV resistance as well as abrasion resistance *Mold/mildew – resistant *Fiber rods create a tight, custom fit to the roof while promoting water run off*Rear panel rolls up increasing airflow through the cab *Polished vinyl window resists cracking even at temperatures as low as -30º F *Requires Honda Accessory Full Poly Windscreen or 2-Piece Poly Windscreen (either Hard Coat or Optical).
Part #: 0SR85-HL3-211A
FABRIC ROOF / REAR PANEL (CAMO)
For superior performance in harsh conditions.*One-piece design is made of durable 600- denier fabric for superior performance. *UV fade – resistance*DWR (durable water repellent) for maximum water repellency. *Fiber rods create a tight, custom fit to the roof while promoting water run off.*Exclusive Honda Phantom® Camo design matches unit camo color. *Requires Honda Accessory Full Poly Windscreen or 2-Piece Poly Windscreen (either Hard Coat or Optical).
Part #: 0SR85-HL3-220A
HARD ROOF (SHORT)
Designed to fit over front forward cab area on 4P Pioneer, Hard Roof is compatible with all Honda Accessory windscreens. (Shown with Fabric Roof/Rear Panel rear section.) *Manufactured from ultra-rugged polyethylene- extremely durable *Superior weather protection *Styled to integrate with vehicle design*Includes mount points for Honda Accessory Light Bar *Quick-release attachment, installs in minutes without tools.
Part #: 0SR85-HL3-101
2022 Pioneer 700 Winch / Towing / Plowing Accessories
* BLUE = Clickable Links
Allows installation of 1-7/8” or 2” draw bar.
Part #: 08L90-HL1-100A
1-7/8” hitch ball – includes nut and lock washer.
Part #: 08L90-HL1-100C
Specially coated blade is durable and corrosion – resistant and made to get the job done.*Shock and impact-resistant *Adjustable gravel skids to control plowing level *Smooth blade – angle adjustment *Requires Honda Accessory Plow Push Tube Set and Honda Accessory Plow Mount Kit *Requires lifting device such as Honda Accessory Winch/Winch Mount Kit.
Part #: 08L75-HL3-A01
Specially coated blade is durable and corrosion – resistant and made to get the job done.*Shock and impact-resistant *Adjustable grave skids to control plowing level *Smooth blade – angle adjustment *Requires Honda Accessory Plow Push Tube Set and Honda Accessory Plow Mount Kit *Requires lifting device such as Honda Accessory Winch/Winch Mount Kit.
Part #: 08L70-HL3-A00
PLOW PUSH TUBE
• Durable construction, engineered to perform season after season.• Large base provides effective plowing surface.• Superior corrosion resistance.• Quick connection.• Requires Honda Accessory straight plow blade and plow mount kit.
Part #: 08L76-HL3-A41
RECEIVER HITCH PLUG
Heavy-duty, weather-resistant plastic insert helps keep dirt and water out of hitch receptacle.
Part #: 08L90-HL1-100B
4,500 lb. (2,041 kg) of pulling force.Rugged and reliable all-metal geartrain.Fully sealed drivetrain to keep the elements out.Disc brake provides the ultimate in winch control.Requires Honda Accessory Winch Mount Kit.Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Part #: 08L71-HL3-A41
WINCH MOUNT BRACKET
Custom designed for your Honda. Includes winch assembly, wired remote, mounting hardware and wiring for easy installation.
Part #: 08L70-HL3-A41
2022 Pioneer 700 Windshield / Windscreen Accessories
* BLUE = Clickable Links
2-PIECE POLY WINDSCREEN (HARD COAT)
Two-piece pivoting windscreen allows for increased air flow while hard coating provides optimal scratch resistance. Optical grade polycarbonate construction enhances visual clarityNon-cracking, non-yellowing material for excellent impact resistanceModular design works in a variety vehicle configurationsUses Honda Tool-Less clamp system*Quick installation and removal.
Part #: 08R72-HL3-A00 / 0SR72-HL3-A00
2-PIECE POLY WINDSCREEN (OPTICAL)
Two-piece pivoting windscreen allows for increased airflow while optical-grade polycarbonate enhances visual clarity.Non-cracking, non-yellowing material for excellent impact resistanceModular design for a variety of vehicle configurations.Custom, screen-printed graphics compliment vehicle styling.Uses Honda Tool-Less clamp system.*Quick installation and removal.
Part #: 0SR72-HL3-100
FULL POLY WINDSCREEN (HARD COAT)
Premium hard coating protects windscreen against scratches, promotes longer life.Optical -grade polycarbonate construction enhances visual clarity.Non-cracking, non-yellowing material for excellent impact Resistance.Modular design for a variety of vehicle configurations.Utilizes Honda Tool-Less clamp system.*Quick installation and removal.
Part #: 08R73-HL3-A00
FULL POLY WINDSCREEN (OPTICAL)
Optical-grade polycarbonate.Noncracking, non-yellowing material for excellent impact resistance *Modular design for a variety vehicle configurations *Custom, screen-printed graphics compliment vehicle stylingUtilizes Honda Tool-Less clamp system *Quick installation and removal.
Part #: 0SR73-HL3-200
Top-quality ASI laminated safety glass offers protection from wind, dust and trail debris while providing a more comfortable driving experience.*Uses Honda Tool-Less clamp system *Quick installation and quick removal *Shown with Honda Accessory Wiper Kit.
Part #: 0SU95-HL3-105
Protect from dust, dirt and debris without sacrificing airflow.Optical-grade polycarbonate construction enhances visual clarity *Non-cracking, non-yellowing material for excellent impact resistanceModular design works in a variety-vehicle configurations Custom, screen-printed graphics compliment vehicle styling *Uses Honda Tool-Less clamp systemQuick installation and removal.
Part #: 08R71-HL3-A00
WINDSHIELD WIPER KIT
Add a measure of convenience with wipers that integrate seamlessly with Honda Accessory Glass Windshield. *Requires installation of accessory Switch Plate/Volt Meter/Wire Harness.
Part #: 0SE10-HL3-500
2022 Pioneer 700 Misc Accessories
* BLUE = Clickable Links
FLAG WITH MOUNT
Honda branded Flag Kit. Uses Honda Tool-Less Clamp for easy, secure installation.
Part #: 0SR95-HL3-F10
FULL STORAGE COVER
Weather-resistant synthetic material and taped seams help keep Pioneer protected and dry. *Side zippers allow cab access without removing the covers *Honda and Pioneer logos show pride of ownership *Includes handy storage pouch.
Part #: 0SP34-HL3-100
REAR DRINK HOLDER
Convenient drink holder.
Part #: 08U70-HL3-A40
Honda Pioneer 700 & 700-4 Pictures / Photo Gallery with Honda Accessories
|Type||675cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0mm x 82.6mm|
|Induction||Fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body|
|Transmission||Automotive-style w/ hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears + reverse; three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD w/ differential lock|
|Final Drive||Direct front and rear driveshafts|
|Front Suspension||Independent double wishbone; 7.9 in. travel|
|Rear Suspension||Independent double wishbone; 9.1 in. travel|
|Front Brake||Dual hydraulic 200mm discs|
|Rear Brake||Single hydraulic 170mm disc|
|Front Tire||25 x 8 – 12|
|Rear Tire||25 x 10 – 12|
|GEOMETRY / MEASUREMENTS|
|Length||Pioneer 700-4 – 114.8 inches / Pioneer 700 – 114.7 inches|
|Height||Pioneer 700-4 – 78.5 inches / Pioneer 700 – 77.6 inches|
|Ground Clearance||10.7 inches|
|Turning Radius||14.8 feet|
|Towing Capacity||1,500 pounds|
|Payload Capacity||1,000 pounds|
|Fuel Capacity||7.9 gallons (including 1.2 gal. reserve)|
|Curb Weight||Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe – 1,418 lbs / Pioneer 700-4 – 1,402 lbs / Pioneer 700 Deluxe – 1,274 lbs / Pioneer 700 – 1,259 lbs|