– New 2023 Honda CRF110 Kids Dirt Bike Buyer’s Guide: Price, Seat Height, Weight + More! –
The King has returned for 2023, the CRF110F!
The CRF110F is the industry’s top-selling dirt bike, thanks to its approachable nature, innovative features and outstanding reliability. It has an automatic clutch, low seat height, and push-button electric start, allowing young riders to focus on the trail ahead. Equipped with a clean-running Keihin fuel-injection system, the CRF110F is 50-state year-round off-road-legal and offers smooth, manageable power delivery. Building upon Honda’s reputation for reliable four-stroke trail machines, the CRF110F continues the tradition of dependability and minimal maintenance, which means more time to enjoy the trails with family and friends. For 2023, the CRF110F is available in two colors—the traditional Red, plus a new White version.
2022 Honda CRF110F Changes Explained: The changes for this year to the 2023 CRF110 come in the way of new color options with the addition of white / teal color instead of the usual red or red / white that Honda has done since the introduction of the CRF110F in 2013, to replace the outgoing CRF70F. The next changes to the 2023 CRF 110 are that it sees new graphics to match the newer CRF450R, CRF250R and CRF150R race bikes. Then for the last round of changes to the 2023 CRF110F, we see a $100 price increase bringing the 2023 CRF 110 price tag up to $2,599.
- Quick 2023 CRF110F Info / Spec Overview:
- 2023 CRF110F Price / MSRP – $2,599
- 2023 CRF110F VS 2022 CRF110F Price Increase – +$100
- 2023 CRF110F Colors – Red, White / Teal
- 2023 CRF110F Release Date – October 2022
- 2023 CRF110F Announcement Date – August 2022
- 2023 CRF110F Horsepower – 7.2 HP @ 7,500 RPM
- 2023 CRF110F Torque – 6.5 ft/lb TQ @ 3,500 RPM
- 2023 CRF110F Seat Height – 25.9 inches
- 2023 CRF110F Weight – 169 lbs (curb weight = full of fluids, ready to ride)
- 2023 CRF110F VS 2022 CRF110F Changes: Yes, explained above.
2023 CRF110F Introduction
With its proven durability and new-rider-friendly performance, the CRF110F perfectly encapsulates Honda’s proud heritage—extending back nearly four decades to the legendary XR series—of four-stroke trail bikes that are kid-sized but full-featured. In the modern era, that means clean-running Keihin fuel injection as well as a clutch-less four-speed semi-automatic transmission and push-button electric start.
For 2023, the CRF110F receives a graphic update to keep it in line with it larger CRF250R and CRF450R siblings.
2023 CRF110F Features
2023 CRF110F Chassis / Suspension
- Twin spar steel frame and reinforced swingarm
- Conventional telescopic front forks
- CRF450R style bodywork
- Low 25.9 inch seat height
With a friendly rider layout and low seat height, the CRF110F is the perfect next step for younger riders moving up from the CRF50F. The CRF110F features a twin-spar steel frame and like its smaller sibling, a reinforced swingarm, that combine to offer an excellent balance of rigidity and comfort. Conventional telescopic front forks deliver confidence-inspiring performance with 9.9cm of travel, and when paired with the single rear shock, let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with good control and minimal bottoming out.
Like every member of the Honda off-road CRF family, the CRF110F wears its heritage with pride. The 1-gallon steel fuel tank, with integrated fuel pump and fuel filter, is protected by frame design shields in the event of a fall. The CRF450R-inspired bodywork is matched with a low 25.9 inch seat height, complemented with high, wide motocross bars that feature a handlebar pad and half-waffle grips, perfect for small hands. A handlebar-mounted multiple-function switch incorporates the starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status and a low fuel indicator warning, that illuminates when 0.26 gallon of fuel remains.
Here are your other options when it comes to the 2023 Honda CRF dirt bike lineup:
- CRF-F Trail / Dirt Bikes
- CRF110F (replaced CRF70F in 2013)
- CRF125F (replaced CRF80F in 2014)
- CRF125F Big Wheel (also known as CRF125FB) (replaced CRF100F in 2014)
- CRF250F (replaced CRF230F in 2019)
- CRF-R Race Dirt Bikes:
- CRF150R (replaced CR85R)
- CRF150R Big Wheel (also known as CRF150RB) (replaced CR85R in 2007)
- CRF250R (replaced CR125R in 2007)
- CRF450R (replaced CR250R in 2007)
- CRF-L Street Legal Dual-Sport Bikes
- CRF300L (CRF300L replaced CRF250L in 2021) (CRF250L replaced CR230L in 2013)
- CRF300L RALLY
2023 CRF110F Engine
- Fun and practical 109cc single
- Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system delivers friendly linear power
- Adjustable throttle limiter
- Smooth 4 speed transmission
- Electric starter for added convenience
The CRF110F’s SOHC 109cc four-stroke engine delivers smooth, easy-to-use power, perfect for novice riders. Bore and stroke are 50.0 x 55.6mm with a 9:1 compression ratio.
The Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system delivers linear and hesitation-free power at all rev ranges and throttle openings, providing friendly power delivery, minimizing any intimidation for newer younger riders and providing enjoyment at all levels.
The adjustable throttle limiter gives owners a greater level of freedom to match the available performance with the rider’s ability.
The CRF110F features a smooth shifting, four speed transmission and a simple-to-use automatic clutch. The electric starter gives convenience, with a kick start available as a backup.
How does the 2023 CRF110F stack up against the other 2023 CRF trail / dirt bike models in the engine performance department? Here’s horsepower numbers on each of the CRF-F models:
- 2023 CRF50F HP – 3.1
- 2023 CRF110F HP – 7.2
- 2023 CRF125F / B HP – 8.9
- 2023 CRF250F HP – 22.8
2023 CRF110F Highlights
- 2023 Honda CRF110F Engine / Drivetrain
- Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 109cc engine tuned for beginning riders.
- Follows technology developments of CRF Performance Line with Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system that delivers linear and hesitation-free power, minimizing intimidation for new riders and providing a friendly power delivery for all levels. Fuel-injection system delivers smooth power at all rpm and all throttle openings.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable throttle-limiter screw allows throttle opening to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup.
- 2023 Honda CRF110F Chassis / Suspension
- Low seat height of only 26.3 inches.
- Twin-spar steel frame, inspired by the CRF Performance Line frame architecture, provides the right balance of rigidity and comfort.
- Modern frame and suspension let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with good control and minimal bottoming.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump incorporates built-in fuel filter and low-fuel indicator on handlebar (lights up at .2 gallons remaining). Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork with CRF Performance Line styling and graphics.
- Handlebar-mounted multiple-function handlebar switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and “low fuel” indicator light (replaces reserve setting on petcock).
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Handlebar pad.
- Meets current EPA and CARB off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)
2023 CRF110F Pictures
|2023 Honda CRF110F SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type||109.2cc air-cooled 80º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||SOHC; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||50.0mm x 55.6mm|
|Induction||Fuel-injection system; 19mm throttle bore|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter / kick|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed return; semi-auto|
|Final Drive||#420 chain; 14T/38T|
|Front||31mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 4.3 in. stroke|
|Rear||Single shock; 3.8 in. travel|
|Front||Mechanical; single 95mm leading trail drum|
|Rear||Mechanical; single 95mm leading trail drum|
|Front||70/100-14 w/ tube|
|Rear||80/100-12 w/ tube|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||25.17°|
|Ground Clearance||6.7 in.|
|Seat Height||25.9 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||169 lbs.|
|*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride|
|Specifications subject to change|