Who would’ve ever thought a Honda XR650L could look so cool? Not me! ClassifiedMoto has pumped out some awesome custom motorcycle builds over the years but I believe this one has to be one of my favorites. It reminds me a lot of the old school Honda Fat Cat from the 1980’s with the big fat tires but 1,000 times cooler than what a Fat Cat could ever be haha. Most custom bikes don’t really look like they would be that fun to actually ride… This bike that started out its life as an XR650L looks like it’d be an absolute blast to act like a hooligan on!
It’s amazing when you look at the fine details on builds like this one. The amount of time and effort as well as talent that goes into building a bike of this magnitude just blows my mind. I’d be entirely too scared to even think about riding it though in fear of scratching a one-off piece that you spent countless hours working on and designing etc. If you like this bike, click over to www.ClassifiedMoto.com and check out some of their other builds.
What do you guys think?
Here’s the build sheet:
- Donor: 1996 Honda XR650L
- Forks: 2014 Yamaha WR250R
- Triple tree: CM custom billet upper and lower
- Front wheel: Honda ATC250R
- Front brakes: Honda XL600R
- Rear wheel: Yamaha BW200
- Tires: STI Black Diamond (DOT radial)
- Rear shock: Progressive Suspension 465
- Tank: Honda CM185T
- Intake: Custom CM stainless
- Exhaust: Full CM custom stainless
- Seat: Custom waxed canvas and leather
- Battery: Shorai Lithium Ion
- Chain: DID Gold X-Ring
- Instruments: Acewell digital