– New Honda Grom 125 & Forza 300 Fuel Pump Stop Sale Notice Announced –
Honda has announced another STOP SALE NOTICE of specific VINs for 2014 and 2015 model years Forza (NSS300/A) scooters and Grom 125 motorcycles to replace the fuel pump.
You may remember, Honda released a recall on the Honda Grom & Honda Forza last year. Honda has determined that the original remedy fuel pump used to repair the Grom & Forza models does not meet Honda durability standards.
Effective immediately, dealers MUST NOT SELL any affected New or Used 2014 – 2015 Grom motorcycles or 2014 – 2015 Forza 300 scooters until it is repaired according to the revised Service Bulletin procedure.
- 2014 – 2015 Forza 300 (Model ID – NSS300/A): Certain VINs
- Search for your Forza VIN # here (give Honda’s site a little time to update as this announcement was just released)
- 2014 – 2015 Grom 125 (Model ID – Grom125): Certain VINs
- Search for your Grom VIN # here (give Honda’s site a little time to update as this announcement was just released)
A redesigned remedy part is forthcoming.
AHM intends to mail customer letters as soon as possible, subject to State registration information.
Past Honda Grom Recalls / Stop Sale Notices: