– NEW 2022 Honda Grom Wheel Removal + Kenda Tire Install + Mountain Ride Review –
Today, we remove our wheels on the 2022 Honda Grom and install a set of Kenda KD1 tires and then head to the mountains for a ride to review just how well these tires stack up against the Michelin Power Pure and stock Vee Rubber tires. Even though it was pretty chilly out, it didn’t take long to get some heat in them in our short mountain run on the Grom and these are lightyears ahead of the crappy Vee Rubber tires, inspiring a lot more confidence in how well they hold a line. Let’s get to it in the video below and see what these are all about…
- Links to parts referenced in the video:
Special thanks to the businesses helping bring this build together:
- CJR Performance
- DH Motoring
- Southern Honda Powersports
- Shawn McDaniel @ Crunch Customs
Past videos from my 2022 Honda Grom SP build…
2022 Grom Stiffer Clutch Spring Install + First Ride Review
2022 Grom Custom Painted Plastics / Body Panels & Belly Pan!
I Bought a 2022 Honda Grom SP!
2022 Honda Grom Highway Top Speed Runs!
2022 Honda Grom VS Old Grom Drag Racing!
Test Fitting & Installing 2022 Honda Grom Plastics / Body Kit!
2022 Honda Grom Yoshimura Exhaust Install / Review + Sound Comparison Tests!
2022 Honda Grom Integrated Tail Light + Fender Eliminator + Cheap Amazon Turn Signals!
Are you unfamiliar with all of the new 2022 Honda Grom 125 changes? Check out my breakdown by Clicking Here or on the picture below.
* Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links to which I may earn a penny or two from if you click on them and make a purchase. It doesn’t change your price but does help support this blog.