– 2022 Motorcycle Reviews / Specs / News / Features Explained + Pictures & Videos –
Looking for info and news on the latest 2022 Honda Motorcycle models and 2022 Honda Scooters? Detailed reviews on some of the 2022 Motorcycles / Scooters that you’re trying to find out more information on? You’ve found the right place! Honda has not officially started to release the 2022 motorcycle lineup but we are very close… Stay tuned to the blog here at HondaProKevin.com and social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc for updates as well. Until then, check out all of the 2021 Motorcycles and prior model years by Clicking Here.
Our first round of 2022 Honda motorcycle and scooter announcements happened in February and March and you’ll see them below. You’ll see a lot of missing models below like the 2022 CBR1000RR, 2022 Gold Wing and quite a few other 2022 motorcycles and that’s because Honda doesn’t do a uniform model lineup announcement for their bikes. Honda will methodically trickle out a few 2022 motorcycles here and a few more 2022 scooters there with some 2022 CRF dirt bikes mixed in there. To give you an idea as to how the next model year can be delayed from the prior, Honda just announced new 2022 motorcycles on March 2nd, 2021 and on the same day… They also announced new 2021 motorcycles, like the new CB1000R above and NC750X among others that you can check out here in the 2021 motorcycle lineup. Both of which we were talking about coming to the USA in November of last year.
- 2022 Honda Motorcycle Announcement Schedule
- February: 2022 Ruckus, Metropolitan
- March: 2022 Grom, CRF450R, CRF450RWE, CRF450RX, CRF450X, CRF450RL and ADV150
- April: More info coming soon…
- June: More info coming soon…
- July: New 2022 Monkey 125, Shadow Aero, Shadow Phantom, CB300R, CRF50F, CRF110F, CRF125F, CRF250F, CRF150R, CRF250R, CRF250RX models announced.
The 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 was just released and with new changes! But, if you followed me online then you already knew that as we talked about it months ago in this blog post and this video here. The Super Cub has a new 125 engine with more horsepower for 2022 and a passenger seat plus even more that we dive into here. But wait… Honda hasn’t “officially” announced the 2022 Super Cub for the American market, it is our 2022 but it hasn’t been made official just yet. I dive more into that on its page though, you can check out more detailed info on the 2022 Super Cub 125 by Clicking Here.
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 Price / MSRP: £3,499
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 Colors: Matte Axis Grey Metallic
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Colors: TBA
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Announcement Date: Very soon…
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
The 2022 Honda Monkey 125 was just announced with new changes! But, if you followed me online then you already knew that as we talked about it months ago in this blog post and this video here. The Monkey has a new engine, 5-speed transmission and a lot more for 2022. But wait… Honda hasn’t “officially” announced this bike for the American market, it is our 2022 but it hasn’t been made official just yet. I dive more into that on its page though, you can check out more detailed info on the 2022 Monkey 125 by Clicking Here.
Update, American Honda just made it official: A hit with both the new generation of enthusiasts and nostalgic riders seeking a trip down memory lane (its heritage extends back to 1961, when the original version was used in a Honda-owned Japanese amusement park called Tama Tech), the Monkey oozes fun and charm in a pintsize package. Now, for the first time, the Monkey has a fifth gear for more comfortable cruising, thanks to a new, modern engine with a wider spread of gear ratios and a 37-tooth final-drive sprocket (previously 34). The changes provide not only peppy acceleration from low speeds, but increased top speed as well. The 124cc two-valve, overhead-cam, air-cooled engine has an undersquare design, with a narrower bore and longer stroke.
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Price / MSRP: $4,199
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Colors: Pearl Black, Banana Yellow
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Announcement Date: July 30th, 2021
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
The Honda Grom is back for 2022 in the USA with some new changes! American Honda decided to skip the 2021 Grom model year like they did in 2016 when that new round of changes hit the Grom / MSX125 platform. What is the difference between the 2022 and 2020 Honda Grom? New retro styling with easily-removed body panels and new, EURO5-specification air-cooled engine (more on the engine specs below) and a new five-speed transmission. Revised LCD dash includes rev-counter and gear position indicator. Want to build a 2022 Adventure Grom? A Scrambler Grom? A Motard Grom? Check out all of the different ways you can easily customize the new Grom for 2022 here! Want to learn even more about all of the new 2022 Honda Grom changes? Click Here for my detailed 2022 Grom review of specs and changes etc. Just in case you’re confused, the 2021 Honda Grom MSX125 that you’ve seen from all around the world is what our 2022 Honda Grom will be here in the American market. * Update: All 2022 Honda Grom info has now been “officially” released below…
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Price / MSRP: $3,399 (SP $3,499)
- 2022 Grom 125 ABS Price / MSRP: $3,599
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Colors: Pearl White (SP), Queen Bee Yellow, Matte Black Metallic
- 2022 Grom 125 ABS Colors: Candy Blue
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
2022 Honda CB300R
Boasting Honda’s signature Neo-Sports Café styling in its most lightweight representation, the CB300R ABS is the ultimate entry-level sport-naked machine. It delivers exemplary sporting performance—including responsive, precise handling and excellent braking—thanks to its good power, standard two-channel ABS (with IMU) and feathery, centralized unsprung weight. The optimum chassis feel and balance are complemented by premium features found on its larger-capacity siblings, but what really turns heads is the minimalist design, expressing attitude through exposed hardware and a dramatic cutaway tail.
- 2022 Honda CB300R ABS Price / MSRP: $4,949
- 2022 Honda CB300R Colors: Matte Pearl Blue
- 2022 Honda CB300R Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda CB300R Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 Honda CB300R Changes: None
2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750
When it comes to cruisers, sometimes simpler is better—take Honda’s classic Shadow Phantom, a minimalist, bobber-inspired V-twin whose uncluttered looks are highlighted by a blacked-out engine, short fenders, and black wheels with spokes. At the same time, practical considerations are always welcome, and the Shadow Phantom has them in spades, with programmed fuel injection, a comfortable seating position, low center of gravity and Honda reliability topping the list. No wonder it’s such a popular staple in Honda’s lineup.
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Price / MSRP: $7,899
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Colors: Adventure Green, Matte Black Metallic
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Changes: Colors
2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750
Even more timeless than a leather jacket, Honda’s retro Shadow Aero is highlighted by classic cruiser touchstones like a large front fender, chrome headlights, low-slung seat, spoke wheels and of course a V-twin engine with swept-back twin exhausts. At the same time, it benefits from sensible elements including programmed fuel injection, available ABS, a shaft final drive, an affordable price and Honda’s legendary reliability. The combination honors tradition and style while still prioritizing performance and ease of ownership.
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Price / MSRP: $7,799
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 ABS Price / MSRP: $8,099
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 ABS Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Changes: Colors
The model that launched an entire scooter-customization subculture, Honda’s venerable Ruckus® oozes personality and attitude. Its industrial-looking design is highlighted by dual, round headlights and an exposed frame, while more practical features include nimble handling, unmatched reliability and frugal fuel efficiency, making the 49cc Ruckus a great choice as a platform for personalization or affordable, around-town transportation.
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Colors: Pearl Blue / White, Midnight Blue / Tan, Gray
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Price / MSRP: $2,799
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Release Date: April 2021
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Announcement Date: February 2021
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
A European-style scooter with an appealing, rounded design, Honda’s compact Metropolitan is affordable and simple to operate, a sensible choice for enjoyable, around-town transportation. Practical-minded customers will appreciate its in-dash and under-seat storage compartments, as well as its convenience hook for securing a bag, and an available rear carrier. However, where the Metropolitan really shines is in turning short hops into big fun.
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Colors: Pearl Soft Beige, Coastal Blue
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Price / MSRP: $2,499
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Release Date: April 2021
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Announcement Date: February 2021
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Changes: None
The Honda ADV 150 is proof that scooters can be more than capable city commuters. Fully embracing Honda’s “City Adventure” concept, which has spawned rugged-yet-capable scooters, this lightweight, compact model pairs practical features like an automatic transmission, two-stage adjustable windscreen and under-seat storage with rugged styling that inspires fun backroads adventures. For model-year 2022, there’s also a new color option.
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Colors: Candy Rose Red
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Price / MSRP: $4,299
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
2022 Honda Dual-Sport Motorcycles
By its very nature, dual-sport riding demands many things from a motorcycle, a fact that presents challenges for engineers. That’s what makes Honda’s adaptable CRF450RL so amazing: based on the legendary CRF Performance platform, it has a 449cc Unicam® engine, twin-spar aluminum frame and premium, long-travel suspension that make it a stellar performer off-road. At the same time, it’s surprisingly smooth and comfortable when linking those experiences via pavement, thanks to a quiet muffler, a vibration-damping urethane-injected swingarm and a wide-ratio six-speed transmission. Throw in Honda’s legendary durability, and it’s no wonder this road-legal dirt bike has made a name for itself in the dual-sport world.
- 2022 CRF450RL Price / MSRP: $9,999
- 2022 CRF450RL Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RL Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 CRF450RL Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RL Changes: None
2022 Honda CRF Dirt Bikes
Honda just finished up their second 2022 Honda CRF Dirt Bike model lineup announcement and we now have all of the models to complete the lineup. Everything from the 2022 CRF450 models that were released back in March to the new 2022 CRF250R models with changes and the 2022 CRF50F / CRF110F models and more below!
Honda’s CRF450R continues to be the powersports industry’s benchmark motocrosser, carrying Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen to three 2021 AMA Supercross wins so far and, together with its limited-edition CRF450RWE sibling, posting the most U.S. sales of any MX model. For 2022, the legendary machine gets an updated ECU for enhanced drivability, particularly in the lower rev ranges, while suspension valving is revised for better holdup and improved balance. “Razor Sharp Cornering” continues as the model’s theme, with three main focus areas: power, handling and consistency. Unsurprisingly for the platform campaigned by Roczen and teammate Chase Sexton, as well as reigning FIM World Champion Tim Gajser, the CRF450R continues to draw lessons from Honda Racing Corporation’s global race program.
- 2022 CRF450R Price / MSRP: $9,599
- 2022 CRF450R Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450R Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 CRF450R Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450R Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
2022 Honda CRF450RWE
For those who demand the absolute best when it comes to motocross performance, the premium CRF450RWE (“Works Edition”) is based on the legendary CRF450R, but with a long list of elite-level upgrades based on the machines in the Team Honda HRC factory race shop. As is the case with the CRF450R, this model gets an updated ECU and suspension valving, for improved drivability and balance, respectively. The CRF450RWE is the clear benchmark with it comes to setting low lap times.
- 2022 CRF450RWE Price / MSRP: $12,399
- 2022 CRF450RWE Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RWE Release Date: August 2021
- 2022 CRF450RWE Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RWE Changes: Yes
The CRF450RX is well-suited for closed-course off-road competition such as GNCC, WORCS and NGPC, as proven at the national-championship level by SLR Honda and JCR Honda. Based on the motocross-focused CRF450R, it has off-road-specific features like dedicated ECU and suspension settings (both of which are updated for 2022, for improved drivability and balance), plus an 18-inch rear wheel, aluminum side stand, handguards and a 2.1 gallon fuel tank. The combination yields a race machine that’s ready to chase arrows and ribbon wherever it finds them.
- 2022 CRF450RX Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2022 CRF450RX Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RX Release Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF450RX Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RX Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
“Legendary.” “Dominant.” “Unbeatable.” In discussions of motorcycle racing in Baja, those are just some of the suitable adjectives for the CRF450X, which earned Honda’s record 30th Baja 1000 victory last November, at the hands of SLR Honda riders Mark Samuels, Justin Morgan and Justin Jones. A record 14 of those wins have come aboard the CRF450X, firmly establishing it as the ultimate desert-racing weapon, but it’s also a great trail machine, thanks in part to its 50-state year-round off-road-legal status, plus off-road appropriate features like a side stand, 18-inch rear wheel, headlight, sealed chain and six-speed transmission.
- 2022 CRF450X Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2022 CRF450X Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450X Release Date: June 2021
- 2022 CRF450X Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450X Changes: None
The off-road category has seen exceptional growth in recent years, creating strong demand for 450cc motocross machines. While many riders demand the latest technology, a large number of customers also see price as a top priority, but without making a big sacrifice in terms of performance. By offering both the advanced CRF450R and the CRF450R-S (based on the 2020 CRF450R platform), Honda addresses the needs of both groups. The same platform raced by Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen in 2020, the CRF450R-S features Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), which maximizes rear-tire hookup to keep the Unicam engine’s horsepower driving the bike and rider forward.
- 2022 CRF450R-S Price / MSRP: $8,599
- 2022 CRF450R-S Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450R-S Release Date: September 2021
- 2022 CRF450R-S Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450R-S Changes: None as this is a new model introduction for 2022 but based off of the 2020 CRF450R platform.
2022 Honda CRF250R
In order to achieve the design goals of increased power and improved durability, the CRF250R’s 249cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, double-overhead camshaft four-valve engine is significantly updated, boosting low rpm torque through modification of the air intake, revised valve timing and a straightened exhaust port with single exhaust header and muffler. Together, the changes deliver a 20% increase in power at 6,500 rpm, while strong top-end power is retained. Meanwhile, the chassis—already exemplary on the previous generation—borrows heavily from that of the latest-generation CRF450R, resulting in reduced vehicle weight. The redesigned frame has optimized flex characteristics, while the modern bodywork facilitates rider movement and is more easily removed. The combination results in reliable tracking, precise turning, exemplary straight-line stability and overall rideability, thanks in part to an 8-pound-lighter vehicle weight.
- 2022 CRF250R Price / MSRP: $8,099
- 2022 CRF250R Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF250R Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF250R Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF250R Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF250RX
For 2022, this bona fide closed-course off-road weapon is all-new, with the same upgrades as the motocross-focused CRF250R. Those changes, which result in reduced weight, more low-end power and improved durability, are particularly well-suited to closed-course off-road series such as NGPC, GNCC and WORCS—the realms of top teams like SLR Honda, JCR Honda and Phoenix Racing Honda. Making the bike even better suited for those applications, the CRF250RX comes standard with model-specific features such as a resin 2.1-gallon fuel tank, dedicated suspension and ECU settings, an 18-inch rear wheel and plastic hand guards.
- 2022 CRF250RX Price / MSRP: $8,499
- 2022 CRF250RX Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF250RX Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF250RX Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF250RX Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF150R / CRF150R Big Wheel (CRF150RB)
The powersports industry’s most popular mini motocrosser, the CRF150R is offered in both standard and Big Wheel versions, the latter featuring larger wheels, a higher seat and additional rear-suspension travel, making it a great choice for taller riders. Honda’s smallest motocross model boasts Showa® suspension, including a 37 mm inverted fork and a single shock mated to a Pro-Link® rear linkage system, plus a Unicam® four-stroke engine that is unique in the mini MX world, delivering a strong but smooth spread of power across the rev range.
- 2022 CRF150R Price / MSRP: $5,249
- 2022 CRF150RB Price / MSRP: $5,449
- 2022 CRF150R Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF150R Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF150R Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF150R Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF250F
Few motorcycles can lay claim to being as versatile as the fun but capable CRF250F—a great choice for appropriately sized riders getting their feet wet off-road, but also very well suited for tackling challenging terrain at the hands of more experienced riders. Featuring Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection, the clean-running, low-maintenance CRF250F is year-round off-road legal in all 50 states. The long-stroke, air-cooled SOHC engine puts out strong-but-manageable acceleration, while the confidence-inspiring Showa suspension delivers a compliant ride in varied terrain. Add it up, and it’s no wonder that the flagship of Honda’s CRF Trail line is the industry’s top-selling full-size dirt bike; after all, it’s like owning multiple dirt bikes for the price of one!
- 2022 CRF250F Price / MSRP: $4,749
- 2022 CRF250F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF250F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF250F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF250F Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF125F / CRF125F Big Wheel (CRF125FB)
Honda’s hugely popular midsize trail bike, the CRF125F is available in both standard and Big Wheel versions, the latter featuring larger wheels, longer-travel suspension and a higher seat that make it an ideal option for taller riders. Both versions make learning to ride a blast, especially since they require minimal maintenance, thanks in part to Keihin electronic fuel injection that delivers year-round 50-state off-road legality. Boasting looks that mimic those of the CRF Performance line, the CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel promise years of recreational trail-riding enjoyment.
- 2022 CRF125F Price / MSRP: $3,249
- 2022 CRF125FB Price / MSRP: $3,649
- 2022 CRF125F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF125F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF125F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF125F Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF110F
The industry’s top-selling dirt bike, the CRF110F continues Honda’s proud tradition of offering four-stroke trail machines that open the doors to off-road recreation for generations of new riders. Full-featured but sized perfectly for kids, this model has modern, clean-running Keihin fuel injection that makes it 50-state, year-round off-road legal, while the push-button electric start and clutch-less four-speed semi-automatic transmission keep the focus on having fun. Durable and requiring minimal maintenance, the CRF110F delivers smiles long after riding skills develop.
- 2022 CRF110F Price / MSRP: $8,099
- 2022 CRF110F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF110F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF110F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF110F Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF50F
Responsible for welcoming legions of enthusiastic youngsters to the world of motorcycle riding, the pocketsize CRF50F is the powersports industry’s most popular 50cc trail bike. Considering its list of features, it’s no wonder: the fun-but-reliable 49cc air-cooled four-stroke engine delivers manageable power, and the bike is off-road-legal year-round in all 50 states. Suspension comprises an inverted fork and single rear shock. The low seat height and automatic clutch help little folks get acquainted to riding, while parents and guardians appreciate the machine’s reliability and low maintenance.
- 2022 CRF50F Price / MSRP: $1,649
- 2022 CRF50F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF50F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF50F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF50F Changes: Yes
Possible new 2022 Honda motorcycles on the way below like the NT1100 etc…