2022 Honda Motorcycles | Model Lineup Reviews
– 2022 Motorcycle Reviews / Specs / News / Features Explained + Pictures & Videos –
Looking for info and news on the latest 2022 Honda Motorcycle models and 2022 Honda Scooters? Detailed reviews on some of the 2022 Motorcycles / Scooters that you’re trying to find out more information on? You’ve found the right place! Honda has started releasing their latest new 2022 motorcycles & scooters and we’ll be covering it all below… Stay tuned to the blog here at HondaProKevin.com and social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc for updates as well.
- Page Index
- Announcement Schedule
- News Videos
- 2022 miniMOTO Motorcycles
- 2022 Sport Bikes
- 2022 Cruiser Motorcycles
- 2022 Dual Sport Motorcycles
- 2022 Adventure Motorcycles
- 2022 Touring Motorcycles
- 2022 Scooters
- 2022 Dirt Bikes
- 2022 Honda Motorcycle Announcement Schedule
- February 2021: 2022 Ruckus, Metropolitan
- March 2021: 2022 Grom, CRF450R, CRF450RWE, CRF450RX, CRF450X, CRF450RL and ADV150
- April 2021: More info coming soon…
- June 2021: More info coming soon…
- New 2022 Honda Monkey and Super Cub models announced with changes
- July 2021: New 2022 Monkey 125, Shadow Aero, Shadow Phantom, CB300R, CRF50F, CRF110F, CRF125F, CRF250F, CRF150R, CRF250R, CRF250RX models announced. Plus we have the new 2022 Africa Twin 1100 models with changes that were announced too!
- New announcements coming soon that will include the 2022 CBR500R / 2022 CB500X / 2022 CB500F with new changes to their brakes, fuel tank size and more – Click Here
- September 2021: New 2022 CB500X, CBR500R, CB500F changes were just “officially” announced and we go over all of the details below!
- October 2021: New 2022 Honda NT1100 touring motorcycle will be announced / released on 10-21-2021 plus even more new 2022 motorcycles on the way very soon…
- November 2021: New 2022 Honda Gold Wing news, 2022 CBR600RR, 2022 Rebel 1100, 2022 Navi, 2022 Fury 1300, 2022 NC750X and more below…
- January 2022 Honda Motorcycle Announcement: New 2022 Honda Africa Twin models (American Honda), 2022 Honda CBR1000RR, 2022 Honda Rebel 300, 2022 Honda Rebel 500
- February 2022 Honda Motorcycle Announcement: USA spec 2022 Honda CB650R, USA spec 2022 Honda CBR650R and more coming soon…
- March 2022 Honda Motorcycle Announcement:
- 2022 Honda Dual-Sport Motorcycles including the 2022 CRF300L, 2022 CRF300L RALLY and XR650L
- 2022 Honda Adventure Motorcycles including the USA spec 2022 Honda CB500X
- 2023 Honda Hawk 11 announcement date
- The start of 2023 Honda Motorcycles with the 2023 Honda DAX 125, 2023 Grom 125 and the 2022 Honda Trail 125 (CT125)! Plus we’ll see the 2022 Honda PCX 160 scooter too, 2023 Ruckus, 2022 CBR650R and 2022 CB650R and more!
- Looking for 2023 Honda Motorcycles? The latest in 2023 Motorcycle News from Honda? Click Here!
2023 Honda Motorcycle Lineup News & Reviews – Click Here!
Somewhat of a mix between Honda’s Ruckus and Grom (each of which is popular enough to have developed its own subculture), the Navi has the styling of a motorcycle and some convenience features of a scooter, including Honda’s V-Matic automatic transmission – just twist the throttle to go! It’s all wrapped up in an appealing miniMOTO package that’s fun and easy to personalize, for example with Honda Accessory graphics produced in collaboration with Icon. The Navi also has an amazingly low MSRP and gas-sipping performance, putting it within reach of almost any customer. With Honda’s proven quality and reliability, it’s also a dependable way to get around town – far more convenient than public transportation or carpooling. There’s never been a better way for new riders to discover just how enjoyable, convenient and practical motorcycling can be.
- 2022 Honda Navi Colors: Ranger Green, Grasshopper Green, Nut Brown, Red
- 2022 Honda Navi Price / MSRP: $1,807
- 2022 Honda Navi Release Date: January 2022
- 2022 Honda Navi Announcement Date: November 2021
When it comes to fun, approachable, popular miniMOTO models, no manufacturer even comes close to Honda, and the Trail 125 is a prime example of one such machine that also pays tribute to the past. The model harkens back to a golden era of motorcycling when there was seemingly a CT model on the bumper rack of every motor home but, like Honda’s nostalgic Monkey and Super Cub, it also incorporates the modern joys of practical design and hassle-free technology. Compared to the urban-focused Super Cub on which it is based, the Trail 125 has a number of rugged upgrades, making it ideal for casual trekking on- and off-road. The 2022 Honda Trail 125 is also commonly referred to as the CT125 or Hunter Cub.
- 2022 Honda Trail 125 Price / MSRP: $3,999
- 2022 Honda Trail 125 USA Colors: Glowing Red
- 2022 Honda Trail 125 USA Release Date: April 2022
- 2022 Honda Trail 125 USA Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2022 Honda Trail 125 USA Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
The 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 was just released and with new changes! But, if you followed me online then you already knew that as we talked about it months ago in this blog post and this video here. The Super Cub has a new 125 engine with more horsepower for 2022 and a passenger seat plus even more that we dive into here. But wait… Honda hasn’t “officially” announced the 2022 Super Cub for the American market, it is our 2022 but it hasn’t been made official just yet. I dive more into that on its page though, you can check out more detailed info on the 2022 Super Cub 125 by Clicking Here.
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 Price / MSRP: £3,499
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 Colors: Matte Axis Grey Metallic
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Price / MSRP: $3,799
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Colors: Matte Gray Metallic
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Release Date: January 2022
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Announcement Date: December 7, 2021
- 2022 Honda Super Cub 125 USA Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
The 2022 Honda Monkey 125 was just announced with new changes! But, if you followed me online then you already knew that as we talked about it months ago in this blog post and this video here. The Monkey has a new engine, 5-speed transmission and a lot more for 2022. But wait… Honda hasn’t “officially” announced this bike for the American market, it is our 2022 but it hasn’t been made official just yet. I dive more into that on its page though, you can check out more detailed info on the 2022 Monkey 125 by Clicking Here.
Update, American Honda just made it official: A hit with both the new generation of enthusiasts and nostalgic riders seeking a trip down memory lane (its heritage extends back to 1961, when the original version was used in a Honda-owned Japanese amusement park called Tama Tech), the Monkey oozes fun and charm in a pintsize package. Now, for the first time, the Monkey has a fifth gear for more comfortable cruising, thanks to a new, modern engine with a wider spread of gear ratios and a 37-tooth final-drive sprocket (previously 34). The changes provide not only peppy acceleration from low speeds, but increased top speed as well. The 124cc two-valve, overhead-cam, air-cooled engine has an undersquare design, with a narrower bore and longer stroke.
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Price / MSRP: $4,199
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Colors: Pearl Black, Banana Yellow
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Announcement Date: July 30th, 2021
- 2022 Honda Monkey 125 Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
The Honda Grom is back for 2022 in the USA with some new changes! American Honda decided to skip the 2021 Grom model year like they did in 2016 when that new round of changes hit the Grom / MSX125 platform. What is the difference between the 2022 and 2020 Honda Grom? New retro styling with easily-removed body panels and new, EURO5-specification air-cooled engine (more on the engine specs below) and a new five-speed transmission. Revised LCD dash includes rev-counter and gear position indicator. Want to build a 2022 Adventure Grom? A Scrambler Grom? A Motard Grom? Check out all of the different ways you can easily customize the new Grom for 2022 here! Want to learn even more about all of the new 2022 Honda Grom changes? Click Here for my detailed 2022 Grom review of specs and changes etc. Just in case you’re confused, the 2021 Honda Grom MSX125 that you’ve seen from all around the world is what our 2022 Honda Grom will be here in the American market. * Update: All 2022 Honda Grom info has now been “officially” released below…
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Price / MSRP: $3,399 (SP $3,499)
- 2022 Grom 125 ABS Price / MSRP: $3,599
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Colors: Pearl White (SP), Queen Bee Yellow, Matte Black Metallic
- 2022 Grom 125 ABS Colors: Candy Blue
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
Boasting Honda’s signature Neo-Sports Café styling in its most lightweight representation, the CB300R ABS is the ultimate entry-level sport-naked machine. It delivers exemplary sporting performance—including responsive, precise handling and excellent braking—thanks to its good power, standard two-channel ABS (with IMU) and feathery, centralized unsprung weight. The optimum chassis feel and balance are complemented by premium features found on its larger-capacity siblings, but what really turns heads is the minimalist design, expressing attitude through exposed hardware and a dramatic cutaway tail.
- 2022 Honda CB300R ABS Price / MSRP: $4,949
- 2022 Honda CB300R Colors: Matte Pearl Blue
- 2022 Honda CB300R Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda CB300R Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 Honda CB300R Changes: None
The new 2022 Honda CB500F is here and with NEW Changes! 2022 CB500F updates include: New Showa 41mm Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) USD forks, dual front disc brakes wth radial-mounted calipers. Front tire grip is heightened with more forward weight bias; handling is further improved by the new swingarm, which is lighter with more lateral flex. The rear shock has new settings to compliment the new forks. Redesigned wheels and a lighter radiator save more weight and new fuel injection settings improve engine character. More powerful headlight LEDs and front turn signals offer greater visibility.
- 2022 Honda CB500F Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Honda CB500F Colors: Grand Prix Red, Matte Axis Gray Metallic, Pearl Smokey Gray, Pearl Dusk Yellow
- 2022 Honda CB500F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda CB500F Announcement Date: September 1st, 2021
- 2022 Honda CB500F Changes: Yes, explained here.
2022 Honda CB650R
- 2022 Honda CB650R Price / MSRP: $9,299
- 2022 Honda CB650R Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- 2022 Honda CB650R Release Date: September 2022
- 2022 Honda CB650R Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2022 Honda CB650R Changes: $100 price increase
The new 2022 Honda CBR500R is here and with NEW Changes! 2022 CBR500R updates include: New Showa 41mm Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) USD forks, dual front disc brakes with radial-mounted calipers. Front tire grip is heightened with more forward weight bias; handling is further improved by the new swingarm, which is lighter with more lateral flex. The rear shock has new settings to compliment the new forks. Redesigned wheels and a lighter radiator save more weight and new fuel injection settings improve engine character. More powerful headlight LEDs offer greater visibility.
- 2022 Honda CBR500R Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Honda CBR500R Colors: Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic, Grand Prix Red
- 2022 Honda CBR500R Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda CBR500R Announcement Date: September 1st, 2021
- 2022 Honda CBR500R Changes: Yes, explained here.
2022 Honda CBR650R
- 2022 Honda CBR650R Price / MSRP: $9,799
- 2022 Honda CBR650R Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- 2022 Honda CBR650R Release Date: August 2022
- 2022 Honda CBR650R Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2022 Honda CBR650R Changes: $100 price increase
Since its 2003 introduction, Honda’s CBR600RR has been a popular supersport machine, equally capable as a track-day weapon and for weekend outings on local twisty backroads. Backed by a racing heritage that includes eight World Supersport titles (nine if you count its CBR600F predecessor), the CBR600RR returns for the 2022 model year, its inline four achieving high-revving power and its Showa suspension and responsive chassis delivering a nimble, comfortable ride. Available with or without ABS.
- 2022 CBR600RR Colors: Grand Prix Red
- 2022 CBR600RR Price / MSRP: $11,999
- 2022 CBR600RR ABS Price / MSRP: $12,999
- 2022 CBR600RR Release Date: December 2021
- 2022 CBR600RR Announcement Date: November 2021
- 2022 CBR600RR Changes? Yes, explained here.
2022 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
To celebrate the original, groundbreaking CBR900RR and a record of continuous challenges since the introduction of that game-changer, Honda offers a stunning 30th Anniversary version of the CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP. For 2022, development of this model’s inline four-cylinder engine centers on mid-corner acceleration: the intake ports, airbox, airbox funnels and exhaust mid-section are all revised to deliver extra midrange power. The final-drive sprocket has gone up three teeth for stronger acceleration through each ratio, and quick-shifter performance has been upgraded. Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) has also been optimized, with feedback from HRC’s riders, for refined rear-tire traction management, and throttle feel has improved even further.
- 2022 CBR100oRR-R Fireblade SP Price / MSRP: $11,999
- 2022 CBR100oRR-R Fireblade SP Colors: Pearl White
- 2022 CBR100oRR-R Fireblade SP Release Date: July 2022
- 2022 CBR100oRR-R Fireblade SP Announcement Date: March 2022
2022 Honda Rebel 300
It’s back for 2022 with an iconic peanut fuel tank, narrow frame, LED lighting and a host of available accessories, the Rebel 300 is big on style, but they’re also user-friendly and built around the elemental needs of a motorcyclist. Both offer unparalleled enjoyment through their minimalist design, customizable components and exceptional performance in any type of environment—be it city streets or twisting backroads. No wonder they’re the industry’s top-selling small-displacement cruisers. When it comes to 2022 Rebel 300 changes, the only “changes” so-to-say would be in the way of pricing with a $100 increase from last year.
- 2022 Rebel 300 Colors: Pearl Blue, Matte Gray Metallic
- 2022 Rebel 300 Price / MSRP: $4,699
- 2022 Rebel 300 ABS Price / MSRP: $4,999
- 2022 Rebel 300 Release Date: February 2022
- 2022 Rebel 300 Changes: $100 price increase
2022 Honda Rebel 500
With an iconic peanut fuel tank, narrow frame, LED lighting and a host of available accessories, the Rebel 500 is also big on style, but they’re also user-friendly and built around the elemental needs of a motorcyclist. Both offer unparalleled enjoyment through their minimalist design, customizable components and exceptional performance in any type of environment—be it city streets or twisting backroads. No wonder they’re the industry’s top-selling small-displacement cruisers. When it comes to 2022 Rebel 500 changes, I explain it all in the video below.
For 2022, Honda takes the “Born Rebel” attitude a step further, adding the factory-customized Rebel 500 ABS SE to the lineup and growing the Rebel family by one. Fitted from the factory with popular Honda accessories, the Rebel 500 ABS SE accentuates the platform’s blacked-out design through the addition of a black headlight cowl, upper fork covers, fork boots and diamond-stitch seat. American Honda decided to take a page out of Europe’s handbook and offer a “different” model of the Rebel 500. In Europe it was called the Rebel S and here it will be called the Rebel SE. What do you get for the extra $200? You get a few items out of the Honda Genuine Accessory catalog installed on the bike for you, including: black headlight cowl ($95.95), upper fork covers ($18.95), fork boots ($29.95) and diamond-stitch seat ($64.95). If you add those up it comes to $209.80 which makes the $200 bump in price seem like a decent bargain as they already come installed, but only if you were planning on getting those items anyway.
- 2022 Rebel 500 Colors: Pearl Organic Green, Matte Silver, Matte Gray Metallic
- 2022 Rebel 500 Price / MSRP: $6,399
- 2022 Rebel 500 ABS Price / MSRP: $6,699
- 2022 Rebel 500 ABS SE Price / MSRP: $6,899
- 2022 Rebel 500 Release Date: February 2022
- 2022 Rebel 500 Changes: Explained here
When it comes to cruisers, sometimes simpler is better—take Honda’s classic Shadow Phantom, a minimalist, bobber-inspired V-twin whose uncluttered looks are highlighted by a blacked-out engine, short fenders, and black wheels with spokes. At the same time, practical considerations are always welcome, and the Shadow Phantom has them in spades, with programmed fuel injection, a comfortable seating position, low center of gravity and Honda reliability topping the list. No wonder it’s such a popular staple in Honda’s lineup.
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Price / MSRP: $7,899
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Colors: Adventure Green, Matte Black Metallic
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Changes: Yes, explained here
Even more timeless than a leather jacket, Honda’s retro Shadow Aero is highlighted by classic cruiser touchstones like a large front fender, chrome headlights, low-slung seat, spoke wheels and of course a V-twin engine with swept-back twin exhausts. At the same time, it benefits from sensible elements including programmed fuel injection, available ABS, a shaft final drive, an affordable price and Honda’s legendary reliability. The combination honors tradition and style while still prioritizing performance and ease of ownership.
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Price / MSRP: $7,799
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 ABS Price / MSRP: $8,099
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 ABS Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Changes: Yes, explained here.
Developed according to a “Relax and Excite” design theme, the Rebel 1100 ABS meets the wide-ranging needs of almost any modern cruiser rider. A forward-looking midsize cruiser, this adaptable and modern machine is available with Honda’s advanced automatic Dual Clutch Transmission or a manual gearbox, and a long list of Honda Accessories are offered. Whether riders are “cruising” or out for an adrenaline-filled ride through thrilling curves, the high-performance, water-cooled parallel-twin engine and carefully developed geometry make for dynamic and comfortable handling. The Rebel 1100’s acceleration and cornering prowess are also impressive, as is its clean, no-nonsense styling.
- 2022 Rebel 1100 Model Options / Variations:
- Option 1: Rebel 1100 (manual transmission)
- Option 2: Rebel 1100 DCT (automatic transmission
- 2022 Rebel 1100 Colors: Pearl Stallion Brown, Metallic Black, Bordeaux Red Metallic
- 2022 Rebel 1100 Price / MSRP: $9,399
- 2022 Rebel 1100 DCT Price / MSRP: $9,999
- 2022 Rebel 1100 Release Date: January 2021
- 2022 Rebel 1100 Changes? Yes, explained here.
With its extreme, chopper-style looks, clean design and long wheelbase, the Fury is a rolling work of art, but it also boasts the functionality and finish that one would expect from a Honda. The 1,312cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine puts out waves of torque and a throaty-but-appealing exhaust note, but its fuel-injection, twin counter-balancers and shaft drive keep things smooth and reliable. The hard-tail look and raked-out front end are matched with adjustable suspension front and rear, delivering stable but nimble handling. The Fury now comes standard with Honda’s Anti-Lock Braking System, ABS.
- 2022 Honda Fury 1300 ABS Price / MSRP: $11,449
- 2022 Honda Honda Fury 1300 Colors: Pearl Yellow
- 2022 Honda Honda Fury 1300 Release Date: December 2021
- 2022 Honda Honda Fury 1300 Announcement Date: November 2021
- 2022 Honda Honda Fury 1300 Changes: Yes, explained here.
The motorcycle industry’s top-selling dual-sport model, the CRF300L boasts strong power, low weight and excellent on- and off-road performance, while also delivering unparalleled value, reliability and styling. The model has a broad powerband, predictable handling and aesthetic cues that are carried over from Honda’s CRF Performance line, and it’s available in standard and ABS versions, both of which are ready to provide low-cost transportation and true dual-sport adventure.
- 2022 Honda CRF300L Price / MSRP: $5,349
- 2022 Honda CRF300L ABS Price / MSRP: $5,649
- 2022 Honda CRF300L Colors: Red
- 2022 Honda CRF300L Release Date: April 2022
- 2022 Honda CRF300L Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2022 Honda CRF300L Changes: Explained here
Based on the standard CRF300L, but with comfort-focused upgrades including hand guards, more fuel capacity and a frame-mounted wind screen, the CRF300L Rally evokes images of the Dakar Rally while delivering practicality and value. More suitable for long-distance adventuring than its standard sibling, the Rally version is also a stellar commuter.
- 2022 Honda CRF300L RALLY Price / MSRP: $6,099
- 2022 Honda CRF300L RALLY ABS Price / MSRP: $6,399
- 2022 Honda CRF300L RALLY Colors: Red
- 2022 Honda CRF300L RALLY Release Date: April 2022
- 2022 Honda CRF300L RALLY Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2022 Honda CRF300L RALLY Changes: Explained here
By its very nature, dual-sport riding demands many things from a motorcycle, a fact that presents challenges for engineers. That’s what makes Honda’s adaptable CRF450RL so amazing: based on the legendary CRF Performance platform, it has a 449cc Unicam® engine, twin-spar aluminum frame and premium, long-travel suspension that make it a stellar performer off-road. At the same time, it’s surprisingly smooth and comfortable when linking those experiences via pavement, thanks to a quiet muffler, a vibration-damping urethane-injected swingarm and a wide-ratio six-speed transmission. Throw in Honda’s legendary durability, and it’s no wonder this road-legal dirt bike has made a name for itself in the dual-sport world.
- 2022 CRF450RL Price / MSRP: $9,999
- 2022 CRF450RL Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RL Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 CRF450RL Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RL Changes: None
Yes, the XR650L has been a familiar part of Honda’s lineup for many years, but there’s a reason the tried-and-true dual-sport model continues to be popular with customers. It’s highly adaptable, opening the door to adventure on single-track trails, dirt roads and backroads, while also delivering capable transportation in the city. The natural result of those characteristics – plus a proud Baja heritage – is a diehard following of riders, who will be pleased to know that the model has received a styling facelift for 2022.
- 2022 Honda XR650L Price / MSRP: $6,999
- 2022 Honda XR650L Colors: White
- 2022 Honda XR650L Release Date: April 2022
- 2022 Honda XR650L Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2022 Honda XR650L Changes: Yes, explained here
The new 2022 Honda CB500X is here and with NEW Changes! 2022 CB500X updates include: New Showa 41mm Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) USD forks, dual front disc brakes. Handling is further improved by the new swingarm, which is lighter with more lateral flex. The rear shock has new settings to compliment the new forks. A redesigned front wheel and lighter radiator save weight and new fuel injection settings improve engine character. More powerful headlight LEDs and front turn signals offer greater visibility.
- 2022 Honda CB500X Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Honda CB500X Colors: Pearl Organic Green, Grand Prix Red, Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic
- 2022 Honda CB500X Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda CB500X Announcement Date: September 1st, 2021
- 2022 Honda CB500X Changes: Yes, explained here.
Recognized as both reliable and affordable, the Honda NC750X is practical and sleek. Powerful torque, quality suspension and excellent ride comfort make this adventure model ideal for riding backroads and getting off the beaten path, but it also has a well-earned reputation as a practical commuter king. The liquid-cooled, SOHC 8-valve parallel-twin-cylinder engine provides responsive performance in the low to midrange, and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) is standard on both manual-transmission and automatic Dual Clutch Transmission models (DCT), providing more precise rear-wheel control. Find adventure, performance and utility, all in a single, versatile machine.
- 2022 NC750X Price / MSRP: $8,699
- 2022 NC750X DCT Automatic Price / MSRP: $9,299
- 2022 NC750X Colors: Grand Prix Red (USA)
- 2022 NC750X Release Date: December 2021
- 2022 NC750X Announcement Date: November 2021
- 2022 NC750X Changes? Yes, explained here.
2022 Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L
The 2022 Honda Africa Twin 1100 has been announced but technically not for the USA market just yet! Here’s a quick video below explaining more information…
- 2022 Africa Twin Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Africa Twin DCT Automatic Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Africa Twin Colors: Pearl Glare White Tri-Color, Grand Prix Red, Matte Ballistic Black
- 2022 Africa Twin Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Africa Twin Changes? Yes, explained here.
2022 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports CRF1100L
The 2022 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports version has also been announced but technically not for the USA market just yet! However, here’s everything you need to know about what’s coming down the pipeline in the links above and below…
- 2022 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES DCT Automatic Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES Colors: Pearl Glare White Tri-Color, Matte Ballistic Black Metallic
- 2022 Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Africa Twin Adventure Sports Changes? Yes, explained here.
Say hello to the new 2022 Honda NT1100 sport touring motorcycle! A new breed of Honda sport touring motorcycles makes its debut. Taking the heart of the CRF1100L Africa Twin as a starting point, the NT1100 builds on the platform to offer comfortable, agile, enjoyable performance. A low seat height and sharp steering geometry combine with high specification suspension to create a sporting package. 5-way height and angle adjustable screen and upper/lower wind deflectors ensure high-speed aero efficiency and outstanding weather protection; cruise control is standard, as are slim panniers and heated grips. Rider aids include 3 default riding modes, 2 USER custom options, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) and Wheelie Control. Radial-mount four-piston front calipers provide the braking power, 120/70-17 and 180/55-17 front and rear tires the grip. A 6.5-inch TFT touch screen rounds out a premium specification and features Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® connectivity. Plus, you can also get the NT1100 DCT with an automatic transmission!
- 2022 Honda NT1100 Price / MSRP: £11,999 / £12,999 DCT
- 2022 Honda NT1100 USA Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2022 Honda NT1100 Colors: Matte Iridium Gray Metallic, Pearl Glare White, Graphite Black
- 2022 Honda NT1100 USA Release Date: TBA
- 2022 Honda NT1100 Announcement Date: October 21st, 2021
2022 Honda Gold Wing & Gold Wing Tour
The iconic Honda Gold Wing has helped pave the way for the modern touring category through its smooth power, deluxe features and overall performance. There has always been a subset of motorcyclists who covet a machine that meets their desire for long-distance tours in luxury, and for decades, the Gold Wing has fulfilled that wish. That’s particularly true of the current platform, with large luggage capacity, rich audio equipment and a helpful navigation setup being just a few of the qualities that make it exceptional. Superior seat comfort (for both rider and passenger) and incomparable suspension performance facilitate multi-day journeys, but excellent handling means the Gold Wing also performs in more sporty situations.
- 2022 Honda Gold Wing Prices / MSRP
- 2022 Gold Wing DCT: $25,300
- 2022 Gold Wing Tour $28,500
- 2022 Gold Wing Tour DCT: $29,500
- 2022 Gold Wing Tour Airbag DCT: $32,800
- 2022 Honda Gold Wing Colors
- Gold Wing DCT: Nightshade Blue
- Gold Wing Tour: Ultra Blue Metallic; Metallic Black
- Gold Wing Tour DCT: Ultra Blue Metallic; Metallic Black
- Gold Wing Tour Airbag DCT: Ultra Blue Metallic
- 2022 Honda Gold Wing Release Date: December 2021
- 2022 Honda Gold Wing Announcement Date: November 2021
- 2022 Honda Gold Wing Changes: Colors
The model that launched an entire scooter-customization subculture, Honda’s venerable Ruckus® oozes personality and attitude. Its industrial-looking design is highlighted by dual, round headlights and an exposed frame, while more practical features include nimble handling, unmatched reliability and frugal fuel efficiency, making the 49cc Ruckus a great choice as a platform for personalization or affordable, around-town transportation.
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Colors: Pearl Blue / White, Midnight Blue / Tan, Gray
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Price / MSRP: $2,799
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Release Date: April 2021
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Announcement Date: February 2021
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
2022 Honda Metropolitan (49cc)
A European-style scooter with an appealing, rounded design, Honda’s compact Metropolitan is affordable and simple to operate, a sensible choice for enjoyable, around-town transportation. Practical-minded customers will appreciate its in-dash and under-seat storage compartments, as well as its convenience hook for securing a bag, and an available rear carrier. However, where the Metropolitan really shines is in turning short hops into big fun.
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Colors: Pearl Soft Beige, Coastal Blue
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Price / MSRP: $2,499
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Release Date: April 2021
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Announcement Date: February 2021
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Changes: None
The Honda ADV 150 is proof that scooters can be more than capable city commuters. Fully embracing Honda’s “City Adventure” concept, which has spawned rugged-yet-capable scooters, this lightweight, compact model pairs practical features like an automatic transmission, two-stage adjustable windscreen and under-seat storage with rugged styling that inspires fun backroads adventures. For model-year 2022, there’s also a new color option.
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Colors: Candy Rose Red
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Price / MSRP: $4,299
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
Honda’s PCX is the ultimate tool for tackling urban environments in style, continuing to set the standard for scooter design and technology. Equipped with a freeway-capable engine, the PCX is equally suitable for new riders and more experienced customers, delivering performance, fuel economy, great handling, a comfortable ride and simple operation – all attributes that are vital in the scooter category.
- 2022 Honda PCX Price / MSRP: $3,899
- 2022 Honda PCX ABS Price / MSRP: $4,099
- 2022 Honda PCX Colors: Pearl White
- 2022 Honda PCX Release Date: April 2022
- 2022 Honda PCX Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2022 Honda PCX Changes: Yes, explained here
2022 Honda CRF Dirt Bikes
Honda just finished up their second 2022 Honda CRF Dirt Bike model lineup announcement and we now have all of the models to complete the lineup. Everything from the 2022 CRF450 models that were released back in March to the new 2022 CRF250R models with changes and the 2022 CRF50F / CRF110F models and more below!
Honda’s CRF450R continues to be the powersports industry’s benchmark motocrosser, carrying Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen to three 2021 AMA Supercross wins so far and, together with its limited-edition CRF450RWE sibling, posting the most U.S. sales of any MX model. For 2022, the legendary machine gets an updated ECU for enhanced drivability, particularly in the lower rev ranges, while suspension valving is revised for better holdup and improved balance. “Razor Sharp Cornering” continues as the model’s theme, with three main focus areas: power, handling and consistency. Unsurprisingly for the platform campaigned by Roczen and teammate Chase Sexton, as well as reigning FIM World Champion Tim Gajser, the CRF450R continues to draw lessons from Honda Racing Corporation’s global race program.
- 2022 CRF450R Price / MSRP: $9,599
- 2022 CRF450R Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450R Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 CRF450R Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450R Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
2022 Honda CRF450RWE
For those who demand the absolute best when it comes to motocross performance, the premium CRF450RWE (“Works Edition”) is based on the legendary CRF450R, but with a long list of elite-level upgrades based on the machines in the Team Honda HRC factory race shop. As is the case with the CRF450R, this model gets an updated ECU and suspension valving, for improved drivability and balance, respectively. The CRF450RWE is the clear benchmark with it comes to setting low lap times.
- 2022 CRF450RWE Price / MSRP: $12,399
- 2022 CRF450RWE Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RWE Release Date: August 2021
- 2022 CRF450RWE Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RWE Changes: Yes
The CRF450RX is well-suited for closed-course off-road competition such as GNCC, WORCS and NGPC, as proven at the national-championship level by SLR Honda and JCR Honda. Based on the motocross-focused CRF450R, it has off-road-specific features like dedicated ECU and suspension settings (both of which are updated for 2022, for improved drivability and balance), plus an 18-inch rear wheel, aluminum side stand, handguards and a 2.1 gallon fuel tank. The combination yields a race machine that’s ready to chase arrows and ribbon wherever it finds them.
- 2022 CRF450RX Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2022 CRF450RX Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RX Release Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF450RX Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RX Changes: Yes, Click Here for more info
“Legendary.” “Dominant.” “Unbeatable.” In discussions of motorcycle racing in Baja, those are just some of the suitable adjectives for the CRF450X, which earned Honda’s record 30th Baja 1000 victory last November, at the hands of SLR Honda riders Mark Samuels, Justin Morgan and Justin Jones. A record 14 of those wins have come aboard the CRF450X, firmly establishing it as the ultimate desert-racing weapon, but it’s also a great trail machine, thanks in part to its 50-state year-round off-road-legal status, plus off-road appropriate features like a side stand, 18-inch rear wheel, headlight, sealed chain and six-speed transmission.
- 2022 CRF450X Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2022 CRF450X Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450X Release Date: June 2021
- 2022 CRF450X Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450X Changes: None
The off-road category has seen exceptional growth in recent years, creating strong demand for 450cc motocross machines. While many riders demand the latest technology, a large number of customers also see price as a top priority, but without making a big sacrifice in terms of performance. By offering both the advanced CRF450R and the CRF450R-S (based on the 2020 CRF450R platform), Honda addresses the needs of both groups. The same platform raced by Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen in 2020, the CRF450R-S features Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), which maximizes rear-tire hookup to keep the Unicam engine’s horsepower driving the bike and rider forward.
- 2022 CRF450R-S Price / MSRP: $8,599
- 2022 CRF450R-S Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450R-S Release Date: September 2021
- 2022 CRF450R-S Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450R-S Changes: None as this is a new model introduction for 2022 but based off of the 2020 CRF450R platform.
2022 Honda CRF250R
In order to achieve the design goals of increased power and improved durability, the CRF250R’s 249cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, double-overhead camshaft four-valve engine is significantly updated, boosting low rpm torque through modification of the air intake, revised valve timing and a straightened exhaust port with single exhaust header and muffler. Together, the changes deliver a 20% increase in power at 6,500 rpm, while strong top-end power is retained. Meanwhile, the chassis—already exemplary on the previous generation—borrows heavily from that of the latest-generation CRF450R, resulting in reduced vehicle weight. The redesigned frame has optimized flex characteristics, while the modern bodywork facilitates rider movement and is more easily removed. The combination results in reliable tracking, precise turning, exemplary straight-line stability and overall rideability, thanks in part to an 8-pound-lighter vehicle weight.
- 2022 CRF250R Price / MSRP: $8,099
- 2022 CRF250R Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF250R Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF250R Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF250R Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF250RX
For 2022, this bona fide closed-course off-road weapon is all-new, with the same upgrades as the motocross-focused CRF250R. Those changes, which result in reduced weight, more low-end power and improved durability, are particularly well-suited to closed-course off-road series such as NGPC, GNCC and WORCS—the realms of top teams like SLR Honda, JCR Honda and Phoenix Racing Honda. Making the bike even better suited for those applications, the CRF250RX comes standard with model-specific features such as a resin 2.1-gallon fuel tank, dedicated suspension and ECU settings, an 18-inch rear wheel and plastic hand guards.
- 2022 CRF250RX Price / MSRP: $8,499
- 2022 CRF250RX Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF250RX Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF250RX Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF250RX Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF150R / CRF150R Big Wheel (CRF150RB)
The powersports industry’s most popular mini motocrosser, the CRF150R is offered in both standard and Big Wheel versions, the latter featuring larger wheels, a higher seat and additional rear-suspension travel, making it a great choice for taller riders. Honda’s smallest motocross model boasts Showa® suspension, including a 37 mm inverted fork and a single shock mated to a Pro-Link® rear linkage system, plus a Unicam® four-stroke engine that is unique in the mini MX world, delivering a strong but smooth spread of power across the rev range.
- 2022 CRF150R Price / MSRP: $5,249
- 2022 CRF150RB Price / MSRP: $5,449
- 2022 CRF150R Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF150R Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF150R Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF150R Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF250F
Few motorcycles can lay claim to being as versatile as the fun but capable CRF250F—a great choice for appropriately sized riders getting their feet wet off-road, but also very well suited for tackling challenging terrain at the hands of more experienced riders. Featuring Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection, the clean-running, low-maintenance CRF250F is year-round off-road legal in all 50 states. The long-stroke, air-cooled SOHC engine puts out strong-but-manageable acceleration, while the confidence-inspiring Showa suspension delivers a compliant ride in varied terrain. Add it up, and it’s no wonder that the flagship of Honda’s CRF Trail line is the industry’s top-selling full-size dirt bike; after all, it’s like owning multiple dirt bikes for the price of one!
- 2022 CRF250F Price / MSRP: $4,749
- 2022 CRF250F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF250F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF250F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF250F Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF125F / CRF125F Big Wheel (CRF125FB)
Honda’s hugely popular midsize trail bike, the CRF125F is available in both standard and Big Wheel versions, the latter featuring larger wheels, longer-travel suspension and a higher seat that make it an ideal option for taller riders. Both versions make learning to ride a blast, especially since they require minimal maintenance, thanks in part to Keihin electronic fuel injection that delivers year-round 50-state off-road legality. Boasting looks that mimic those of the CRF Performance line, the CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel promise years of recreational trail-riding enjoyment.
- 2022 CRF125F Price / MSRP: $3,249
- 2022 CRF125FB Price / MSRP: $3,649
- 2022 CRF125F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF125F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF125F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF125F Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF110F
The industry’s top-selling dirt bike, the CRF110F continues Honda’s proud tradition of offering four-stroke trail machines that open the doors to off-road recreation for generations of new riders. Full-featured but sized perfectly for kids, this model has modern, clean-running Keihin fuel injection that makes it 50-state, year-round off-road legal, while the push-button electric start and clutch-less four-speed semi-automatic transmission keep the focus on having fun. Durable and requiring minimal maintenance, the CRF110F delivers smiles long after riding skills develop.
- 2022 CRF110F Price / MSRP: $2,499
- 2022 CRF110F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF110F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF110F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF110F Changes: Yes
Responsible for welcoming legions of enthusiastic youngsters to the world of motorcycle riding, the pocketsize CRF50F is the powersports industry’s most popular 50cc trail bike. Considering its list of features, it’s no wonder: the fun-but-reliable 49cc air-cooled four-stroke engine delivers manageable power, and the bike is off-road-legal year-round in all 50 states. Suspension comprises an inverted fork and single rear shock. The low seat height and automatic clutch help little folks get acquainted to riding, while parents and guardians appreciate the machine’s reliability and low maintenance.
- 2022 CRF50F Price / MSRP: $1,649
- 2022 CRF50F Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF50F Release Date: TBA
- 2022 CRF50F Announcement Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF50F Changes: Yes, explained here.