– 2022 Motorcycle Reviews / Specs / News / Features Explained + Pictures & Videos –
Looking for info and news on the latest 2022 Honda Motorcycle models and 2022 Honda Scooters? Detailed reviews on some of the 2022 Motorcycles / Scooters that you’re trying to find out more information on? You’ve found the right place! Honda has not officially started to release the 2022 motorcycle lineup but we are very close… Stay tuned to the blog here at HondaProKevin.com and social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc for updates as well. Until then, check out all of the 2021 Motorcycles and prior model years by Clicking Here.
Our first round of 2022 Honda motorcycle and scooter announcements happened in February and March and you’ll see them below. You’ll see a lot of missing models below like the 2022 CBR1000RR, 2022 Gold Wing and quite a few other 2022 motorcycles and that’s because Honda doesn’t do a uniform model lineup announcement for their bikes. Honda will methodically trickle out a few 2022 motorcycles here and a few more 2022 scooters there with some 2022 CRF dirt bikes mixed in there. To give you an idea as to how the next model year can be delayed from the prior, Honda just announced new 2022 motorcycles on March 2nd, 2021 and on the same day… They also announced new 2021 motorcycles, like the new CB1000R above and NC750X among others that you can check out here in the 2021 motorcycle lineup. Both of which we were talking about coming to the USA in November of last year.
- 2022 Honda Motorcycle Announcement Schedule
- February: 2022 Ruckus, Metropolitan
- March: 2022 Grom, CRF450R, CRF450RWE, CRF450RX, CRF450X, CRF450RL and ADV150
- April: More info coming soon…
- June: More info coming soon…
The Honda Grom is back for 2022 in the USA with some new changes! American Honda decided to skip the 2021 Grom model year like they did in 2016 when that new round of changes hit the Grom / MSX125 platform. What is the difference between the 2022 and 2020 Honda Grom? New retro styling with easily-removed body panels and new, EURO5-specification air-cooled engine (more on the engine specs below) and a new five-speed transmission. Revised LCD dash includes rev-counter and gear position indicator. Want to build a 2022 Adventure Grom? A Scrambler Grom? A Motard Grom? Check out all of the different ways you can easily customize the new Grom for 2022 here! Want to learn even more about all of the new 2022 Honda Grom changes? Click Here for my detailed 2022 Grom review of specs and changes etc. Just in case you’re confused, the 2021 Honda Grom MSX125 that you’ve seen from all around the world is what our 2022 Honda Grom will be here in the American market. * Update: All 2022 Honda Grom info has now been “officially” released below…
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Price / MSRP: $3,399
- 2022 Grom 125 ABS Price / MSRP: $3,599
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Colors: Pearl White (SP), Queen Bee Yellow, Matte Black Metallic
- 2022 Grom 125 ABS Colors: Candy Blue
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 Grom 125 USA Changes: Yes, I explain all of the new 2022 Grom changes here.
The model that launched an entire scooter-customization subculture, Honda’s venerable Ruckus® oozes personality and attitude. Its industrial-looking design is highlighted by dual, round headlights and an exposed frame, while more practical features include nimble handling, unmatched reliability and frugal fuel efficiency, making the 49cc Ruckus a great choice as a platform for personalization or affordable, around-town transportation.
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Colors: Pearl Blue / White, Midnight Blue / Tan, Gray
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Price / MSRP: $2,799
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Release Date: April 2021
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Announcement Date: February 2021
- 2022 Honda Ruckus Changes: Colors
A European-style scooter with an appealing, rounded design, Honda’s compact Metropolitan is affordable and simple to operate, a sensible choice for enjoyable, around-town transportation. Practical-minded customers will appreciate its in-dash and under-seat storage compartments, as well as its convenience hook for securing a bag, and an available rear carrier. However, where the Metropolitan really shines is in turning short hops into big fun.
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Colors: Pearl Soft Beige, Coastal Blue
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Price / MSRP: $2,499
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Release Date: April 2021
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Announcement Date: February 2021
- 2022 Honda Metropolitan Changes: None
2022 Honda ADV150
The Honda ADV 150 is proof that scooters can be more than capable city commuters. Fully embracing Honda’s “City Adventure” concept, which has spawned rugged-yet-capable scooters, this lightweight, compact model pairs practical features like an automatic transmission, two-stage adjustable windscreen and under-seat storage with rugged styling that inspires fun backroads adventures. For model-year 2022, there’s also a new color option.
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Colors: Candy Rose Red
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Price / MSRP: $2,499
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 Honda ADV150 Changes: Yes, colors.
2022 Honda Dual-Sport Motorcycles
2022 Honda CRF450RL
By its very nature, dual-sport riding demands many things from a motorcycle, a fact that presents challenges for engineers. That’s what makes Honda’s adaptable CRF450RL so amazing: based on the legendary CRF Performance platform, it has a 449cc Unicam® engine, twin-spar aluminum frame and premium, long-travel suspension that make it a stellar performer off-road. At the same time, it’s surprisingly smooth and comfortable when linking those experiences via pavement, thanks to a quiet muffler, a vibration-damping urethane-injected swingarm and a wide-ratio six-speed transmission. Throw in Honda’s legendary durability, and it’s no wonder this road-legal dirt bike has made a name for itself in the dual-sport world.
- 2022 CRF450RL Price / MSRP: $9,999
- 2022 CRF450RL Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RL Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 CRF450RL Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RL Changes: None
2022 Honda CRF Dirt Bikes
Honda has only done one round of 2022 CRF dirt bike announcements and that’s why you’ll see some missing models below like the 2022 CRF110F, CRF50F, CRF125F and CRF250F models. All of Honda’s 2022 CRF-F trail motorcycles will be coming at a later date whereas on they released the 2022 CRF-R performance based dirt bikes in March. Follow me on social media for sneak peek info as I had this latest announcement and many more pegged in advance.
2022 Honda CRF450R
Honda’s CRF450R continues to be the powersports industry’s benchmark motocrosser, carrying Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen to three 2021 AMA Supercross wins so far and, together with its limited-edition CRF450RWE sibling, posting the most U.S. sales of any MX model. For 2022, the legendary machine gets an updated ECU for enhanced drivability, particularly in the lower rev ranges, while suspension valving is revised for better holdup and improved balance. “Razor Sharp Cornering” continues as the model’s theme, with three main focus areas: power, handling and consistency. Unsurprisingly for the platform campaigned by Roczen and teammate Chase Sexton, as well as reigning FIM World Champion Tim Gajser, the CRF450R continues to draw lessons from Honda Racing Corporation’s global race program.
- 2022 CRF450R Price / MSRP: $9,599
- 2022 CRF450R Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450R Release Date: May 2021
- 2022 CRF450R Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450R Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF450RWE
For those who demand the absolute best when it comes to motocross performance, the premium CRF450RWE (“Works Edition”) is based on the legendary CRF450R, but with a long list of elite-level upgrades based on the machines in the Team Honda HRC factory race shop. As is the case with the CRF450R, this model gets an updated ECU and suspension valving, for improved drivability and balance, respectively. The CRF450RWE is the clear benchmark with it comes to setting low lap times.
- 2022 CRF450RWE Price / MSRP: $12,399
- 2022 CRF450RWE Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RWE Release Date: August 2021
- 2022 CRF450RWE Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RWE Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF450RX
The CRF450RX is well-suited for closed-course off-road competition such as GNCC, WORCS and NGPC, as proven at the national-championship level by SLR Honda and JCR Honda. Based on the motocross-focused CRF450R, it has off-road-specific features like dedicated ECU and suspension settings (both of which are updated for 2022, for improved drivability and balance), plus an 18-inch rear wheel, aluminum side stand, handguards and a 2.1 gallon fuel tank. The combination yields a race machine that’s ready to chase arrows and ribbon wherever it finds them.
- 2022 CRF450RX Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2022 CRF450RX Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450RX Release Date: July 2021
- 2022 CRF450RX Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450RX Changes: Yes
2022 Honda CRF450X
“Legendary.” “Dominant.” “Unbeatable.” In discussions of motorcycle racing in Baja, those are just some of the suitable adjectives for the CRF450X, which earned Honda’s record 30th Baja 1000 victory last November, at the hands of SLR Honda riders Mark Samuels, Justin Morgan and Justin Jones. A record 14 of those wins have come aboard the CRF450X, firmly establishing it as the ultimate desert-racing weapon, but it’s also a great trail machine, thanks in part to its 50-state year-round off-road-legal status, plus off-road appropriate features like a side stand, 18-inch rear wheel, headlight, sealed chain and six-speed transmission.
- 2022 CRF450X Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2022 CRF450X Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450X Release Date: June 2021
- 2022 CRF450X Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450X Changes: None
2022 Honda CRF450R-S
The off-road category has seen exceptional growth in recent years, creating strong demand for 450cc motocross machines. While many riders demand the latest technology, a large number of customers also see price as a top priority, but without making a big sacrifice in terms of performance. By offering both the advanced CRF450R and the CRF450R-S (based on the 2020 CRF450R platform), Honda addresses the needs of both groups. The same platform raced by Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen in 2020, the CRF450R-S features Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), which maximizes rear-tire hookup to keep the Unicam engine’s horsepower driving the bike and rider forward.
- 2022 CRF450R-S Price / MSRP: $8,599
- 2022 CRF450R-S Colors: Red
- 2022 CRF450R-S Release Date: September 2021
- 2022 CRF450R-S Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2022 CRF450R-S Changes: None as this is a new model introduction for 2022 but based off of the 2020 CRF450R platform.
Possible new 2022 Honda motorcycles on the way below…