– 2023 Motorcycle Reviews / Specs / News / Features Explained + Pictures & Videos –
Looking for info and news on the latest 2023 Honda Motorcycle models and 2023 Honda Scooters? Detailed reviews on some of the new 2023 Motorcycles & Scooters that you’re trying to find out more information on? You’ve found the right place! Honda has just started teasing their latest new 2023 motorcycles and we’ll be covering every new “official” release as well as giving you sneak peeks as to what’s to come below… Stay tuned to the blog here at HondaProKevin.com and social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc for updates as well. Until the entire 2023 Honda motorcycle lineup is released, you can check out all of the 2022 Motorcycles and prior model years by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Honda Motorcycle Announcement Schedule / News
- December 2021: India releases new 2022 CB300R that I “predict” will be our USA spec 2023 CB300R and a return to Europe too.
- January 2022: Europe sees a return of the new CB300R (not the “old” CB300R like we get in the USA) like I said back in December and this will be our new 2023 Honda CB300R for the USA / American spec model.
- March 2022: New 2023 Honda DAX 125, 2023 Honda Hawk 11, 2023 Honda Grom, 2023 Honda Ruckus and more on the way very soon…
- May 2022: New 2023 Honda CRF450R, 2023 CRF250R and other 2023 CRF Dirt Bike Motorcycles and 2023 Scooter models to be announced!
Another new miniMOTO motorcycle joins Honda’s 2023 motorcycle model lineup and it’s called the Dax 125 (ST125)! The ST and Dax nameplate may not sound familiar to my American readers as that’s not what it was called here in the USA but rather the CT70, that’s what this Dax is a reimagining and I think they nailed it! It uses parts from other mini bikes in Honda’s lineup, the Grom 125 / Monkey 125 and Super Cub 125, while offering its own spin for those looking for a small vintage / retro throwback at an affordable price point. Pricing hasn’t been released yet but it’ll fall right in between the current Monkey and Grom models. Keep an eye out on my blog and YouTube Channel for updates as soon as pricing is released and release dates etc…
The undisputed king of the miniMOTO world and the spawner of a vibrant subculture of fun-seekers, Honda’s Grom inspires a cross-demographic army of enthusiasts who embrace the diminutive model with remarkable passion. Its low seat height and approachability make it an unintimidating option for new riders to learn with, while its modular styling and peppy performance make it an entertaining plaything for experienced riders and a customization platform for those looking for an amusing project. It’s no wonder that the Grom continues to be one of the powersports industry’s most popular motorcycle models.
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Price / MSRP: $3,499
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 ABS Price / MSRP: $3,799
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Colors: Matte Black Metallic, Cherry Red, Force Silver Metallic, SP in Pearl White (ABS)
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Release Date: April 2022
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Review / Specs + Changes Explained – Click Here
2023 Honda Hawk 1100
2023 Honda Hornet
- 2023 Honda Hornet Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2023 Honda Hornet Colors: TBA
- 2023 Honda Hornet Release Date: TBA
- 2023 Honda Hornet Announcement Date: November 23, 2021
2023 Honda CRF450RL
A quintessential dual-sport machine, the CRF450RL is based on the legendary CRF450 Performance off-road platform, yet it’s surprisingly smooth and comfortable on pavement. That combination of characteristics means there’s nothing better at using asphalt to link together great sections of trail. Features like a quiet muffler, a vibration-damping urethane-injected swingarm and a wide-ratio six-speed transmission ensure the machine performs well on roads, while the 449 cc Unicam® engine, twin-spar aluminum frame and premium, long-travel suspension that make it a stellar performer in the dirt. Throw in Honda’s legendary durability, and it’s clear why the CRF450RL has made a name for itself in the dual-sport world.
- 2023 CRF450RL Price / MSRP: $9,999
- 2023 CRF450RL Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450RL Release Date: September 2022
- 2023 CRF450RL Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450RL Changes: None
When it comes to little two-wheelers that ooze personality and attitude, it’s tough to top Honda’s unique Ruckus®, the model that launched an entire scooter-customization subculture. With an exposed frame and dual round headlights contributing to an industrial-looking design, plus practical features like reliability, fuel efficiency and nimble handling, the Ruckus a great choice as a platform for personalization or affordable, around-town transportation.
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Colors: Metallic Blue / White, Midnight Blue / Tan, Gray
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Price / MSRP: $2,899
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Release Date: April 2022
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Changes? Yes, explained here
2023 Honda Metropolitan
The Metropolitan combines European style with American utility and practicality. Ideal for around-town transportation, the Metropolitan is easy and affordable to operate. Beyond the sleek, rounded bodywork, it features in-dash and under-seat storage compartments, as well as a convenience hook for securing a bag and an optional rear carrier. From daily commuting to enjoying a Sunday ride, the Metropolitan makes getting around town a lot more fun.
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Colors: Matte Armored Green Metallic, Blue Metallic
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Price / MSRP: $2,599
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Release Date: June 2022
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Changes: Yes but only with a $100 price increase
2023 Honda CRF Dirt Bikes
The 2023 Honda dirt bikes you see below are not the entire lineup, this is only their motocross race bikes! Honda will be making another 2023 CRF dirt bike announcement soon that will include their trail models from the CRF-F model lineup.
2023 Honda CRF150R / CRF150RB Big Wheel
The top-selling mini motocrosser in its class, Honda’s CRF150R is offered in both standard and Big Wheel versions, the latter a great choice for taller riders thanks to its larger wheels, higher seat and additional rear-suspension travel. While the model is Honda’s smallest motocross machine, it boasts big-bike features like Showa® suspension (a 37 mm inverted fork and a single shock mated to a Pro-Link® rear system), plus a Unicam four-stroke engine that is unique in the mini MX world, delivering a strong but smooth spread of power across the rev range.
- 2023 CRF150R Price / MSRP: $5,299
- 2023 CRF150RB Price / MSRP: $5,499
- 2023 CRF150R Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF150R Release Date: September 2022
- 2023 CRF150R Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF150R Changes: Yes but the only change is a $50 price increase
2023 Honda CRF250R
Long the standard by which quarter-liter motocrossers are measured, the CRF250R has accumulated an enviable list of championships over the years, and it’s consistently among the top sellers in its class. Noted for its exceptional handling (thanks in part to a narrow layout and low weight), excellent acceleration (achieved through notable torque and low- to midrange power) and endurance over race distance, the current platform was used by Team Honda HRC’s Jett Lawrence to capture the 2022 AMA Supercross 250SX East Championship. Its performance and durability also make it a popular choice among privateers, as evidenced by the high ratio of Red Riders on start lists in 250SX Regional racing.
- 2023 CRF250R Price / MSRP: $8,199
- 2023 CRF250R Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF250R Release Date: June 2022
- 2023 CRF250R Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF250R Changes: Yes but the only change is a $100 price increase
2023 Honda CRF250RX
Now in its second generation, the CRF250RX is an excellent choice for professional closed-course off-road racers, with SLR Honda’s Tallon LaFountaine having raced it to the 2021 AMA NGPC Pro II National Championship and the WORCS Pro 250 title. Also campaigned in GNCC and U.S. Sprint Enduro competition by Phoenix Racing Honda riders Cody Barnes and Ruy Barbosa, the model is based on the motocross-focused CRF250R, but tailored for woods racing, off-road grand prix competition, desert racing and trail riding in legal off-road areas, thanks to application-specific features that provide appropriate suspension performance, power delivery, fuel range, hand protection and convenience.
- 2023 CRF250RX Price / MSRP: $8,599
- 2023 CRF250RX Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF250RX Release Date: June 2022
- 2023 CRF250RX Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF250RX Changes: Yes but the only change is a $100 price increase
2023 Honda CRF450R
The CRF450R’s technical updates include a narrower intake-port shape and longer intake funnel, revised cam profile and smaller throttle body diameter, resulting in smooth power delivery and increased torque, improving acceleration out of corners. The frame’s rigidity has been optimized by increasing material thickness in strategic locations and the use of steel engine mounts (replacing aluminum) helps improve front-end traction. A higher-rate shock spring and revised fork settings complement the rigidity-optimized frame without introducing harshness. To enhance strength and reduce noise, the muffler body is constructed from heat-treated aluminum, and a new inner-pipe design is used.
For 2023, Honda also offers a 50th Anniversary Edition of the model, featuring a livery reminiscent of the legendary ’80s CRs that ruled AMA Motocross and Supercross. Easily recognizable to fans of that era, this version features a blue seat cover, white number plates, gold rims, gold handlebar, gray-metallic triple clamp and special graphics.
- 2023 CRF450R Price / MSRP: $9,599
- 2023 CRF450R SP Anniversary Edition: $9,899
- 2023 CRF450R Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450R Release Date: July 2022 (September for SP Anniversary Edition)
- 2023 CRF450R Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450R Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450R Works Edition (CRF450RWE)
Building upon the legendary CRF450R platform, the CRF450RWE (“Works Edition”) is for the rider searching for the ultimate advantage. Purpose-built for lowering lap times and providing an unparalleled riding experience, it features an extensive list of premium upgrades inspired by the factory Team Honda HRC machines of Roczen and Sexton, including a stainless-steel Yoshimura exhaust, hand-polished cylinder ports, Hinson clutch basket and cover, Throttle Jockey seat cover and graphics, D.I.D DirtStar LT-X rims and DM2 gold chain, coated fork tubes, fork legs and shock 18 mm shock shaft, gray metallic triple clamps, Renthal Kevlar grips and dedicated ignition mapping. In addition, the CRF450RWE benefits from the same engine and chassis updates as its CRF450R sibling to improve corner-exit acceleration and handling.
- 2023 CRF450RWE Price / MSRP: $12,399
- 2023 CRF450RWE Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450RWE Release Date: September 2022
- 2023 CRF450RWE Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450RWE Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450R-S
Honda’s flagship motocross machine – the CRF450R – continues to push the technological envelope in an effort to stay at the front of the pack, but some customers prioritize value. Honda addresses the needs of both groups, as the CRF450R-S (based on the 2022 CRF450R raced by factory Team Honda HRC riders Chase Sexton and Ken Roczen) is available at a very attractive price point without making a big sacrifice in terms of performance.
- 2023 CRF450R-S Price / MSRP: $8,799
- 2023 CRF450R-S Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450R-S Release Date: December 2022
- 2023 CRF450R-S Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450R-S Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450RX
From high-speed NGPC and WORCS tracks to the technical woods riding of GNCC, the CRF450RX is a versatile, yet refined machine that is perfectly equipped for the variety of terrain found in closed-course off-road racing. To improve corner-exit acceleration and handling, this model receives the same chassis and engine updates as its motocross-focused relative, the CRF450R. Built with off-road specific features like dedicated ECU and suspension settings, an 18-inch rear wheel, an aluminum side stand, a large 2.1-gallon fuel tank and hand guards, the championship-proven CRF450RX is ready for the track or trail, which is why it’s the motorcycle of choice for a variety of off-road racers, including the SLR Honda and JCR Honda teams.
- 2023 CRF450X Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2023 CRF450X Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450X Release Date: October 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450X
The undisputed King of the Baja 1000, Honda’s bulletproof CRF450X has a record 15 wins in the legendary off-road event, the most recent coming in the 2021 edition at the hands of SLR Honda riders Justin Morgan, Mark Samuels, Kendall Norman and Brandon Prieto. Also campaigned in the AMA NHHA series by JCR Honda rider Preston Campbell, the CRF450X is an excellent trail machine too, thanks in part to its 50-state year-round off-road-legal status, plus off-road-appropriate features like a side stand, 18-inch rear wheel, headlight, sealed chain and six-speed transmission.
- 2023 CRF450X Price / MSRP: $9,799
- 2023 CRF450X Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450X Release Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Changes: None
2023 Motorcycle News
Here’s an update below on what could be the 2023 Honda CB300R Neo Sports Cafe motorcycle…