– 2023 Motorcycle Reviews / Specs / News / Features Explained + Pictures & Videos –
Looking for info and news on the latest 2023 Honda Motorcycle models and 2023 Honda Scooters? Detailed reviews on some of the new 2023 Motorcycles & Scooters that you’re trying to find out more information on? You’ve found the right place! Honda has just started teasing their latest new 2023 motorcycles and we’ll be covering every new “official” release as well as giving you sneak peeks as to what’s to come below… Stay tuned to the blog here at HondaProKevin.com and social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc for updates as well. Until the entire 2023 Honda motorcycle lineup is released, you can check out all of the 2022 Motorcycles and prior model years by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Honda Motorcycle Announcement Schedule / News
- December 2021: India releases new 2022 CB300R that I “predict” will be our USA spec 2023 CB300R and a return to Europe too.
- January 2022: Europe sees a return of the new CB300R (not the “old” CB300R like we get in the USA) like I said back in December and this will be our new 2023 Honda CB300R for the USA / American spec model.
- March 2022: New 2023 Honda DAX 125, 2023 Honda Hawk 11, 2023 Honda Grom, 2023 Honda Ruckus and more on the way very soon…
- May 2022: New 2023 Honda CRF450R, 2023 CRF250R and other 2023 CRF Dirt Bike Motorcycles and 2023 Scooter models to be announced!
- July 2022: The Indonesian Honda branch released their new ADV 160 with a host of new changes, which will be our New ADV160 here in the USA! Video below, explaining the new ADV160 changes…
- August 2022: We get a sneak peek look at the 2023 Africa Twin 1100 and CRF50F, CRF110F, CRF125F models thanks to the early European release that we cover below.
- New Motorcycle Orders SUSPENDED on select models by Japan which is going to create even more of a delay then what we’ve seen so far that has slowed motorcycle and scooter production to a crawl! Learn more about this update in the video below…
- USA announcement of the 2023 CRF-F models that we had a sneak peek look at earlier that include the following CRF-F dirt bikes: 50, 110, 125, 250.
- 2023 miniMOTO model(s) scheduled to be announced but this is subject to change as Honda has been moving around future announcement dates for a lot of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, scooters etc.
- September 2022: Honda of Europe announces a few 2023 motorcycles which gives us a sneak-peek as to what is soon to be announced by American Honda.
- October 2022: The New 2023 Honda Hornet CB750 has officially been released, check out my video by Clicking Here to learn more.
- October 2022 Update Part 2: Honda of Japan announced the new 2023 Honda CT125, also known as the Trail 125 and Hunter Cub 125 and you can learn more about it in my video by Clicking Here.
- October 2022 Update Part 3: Honda of Japan just announced the 2023 Rebel 250 which gives us a look into what new changes might be coming to our 2023 Rebel 300 and you can learn more about it in my video by Clicking Here.
- October 2022 Update Part 4: Honda of Europe just announced the 2023 CB650R and 2023 CBR650R motorcycles which gives us a look into what will be coming to other corners of the world, like here in the USA and you can learn more in my video by Clicking Here.
- New Motorcycle Orders SUSPENDED UPDATE: Check out the latest news revolving motorcycle production delays and why they aren’t being shipped to dealers in my latest video by Clicking Here.
- October 2022 Update Part 6: Honda of Japan announces the 2023 ADV 160 with some slight differences when compared to the 2023 ADV 160 released in Thailand and Indonesia that I explain in this video, here. Which also lets us know that we’re one step closer to the ADV 160 being released in the USA!
- November 2022:
- Get ready for some more new motorcycle announcements to be released soon thanks to EICMA 2022 that is right around the corner…
- November 2022 Update Part 1: American Honda just announced a group of new 2023 motorcycles and scooters, including the 2023 CL500 Scrambler, 2023 Transalp XL 750, 2023 Rebel 1100 Tour / Bagger, Rebel 1100 standard, 2023 Rebel 300, 2023 Rebel 500, 2023 Shadow Aero 750, 2023 Shadow Phantom 750, 2023 CBR1000RR, 2023 CBR600RR, 2023 CB300R, 2023 NC750X, 2023 Monkey 125, 2023 Super Cub 125, 2023 ADV 150 and all of them are listed below.
- THIS PAGE WILL BE UNDER CONSTANT UPDATES DURING THIS WEEK DUE TO ALL OF THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS, THANKS TO EICMA 2022…
Another new miniMOTO motorcycle joins Honda’s 2023 motorcycle model lineup and it’s called the Dax 125 (ST125)! The ST and Dax nameplate may not sound familiar to my American readers as that’s not what it was called here in the USA but rather the CT70, that’s what this Dax is a reimagining and I think they nailed it! It uses parts from other mini bikes in Honda’s lineup, the Grom 125 / Monkey 125 and Super Cub 125, while offering its own spin for those looking for a small vintage / retro throwback at an affordable price point. Pricing hasn’t been released yet but it’ll fall right in between the current Monkey and Grom models. Currently, it hasn’t been released yet for the US market but keep an eye on my YouTube Channel and here on the blog for updates…
The undisputed king of the miniMOTO world and the spawner of a vibrant subculture of fun-seekers, Honda’s Grom inspires a cross-demographic army of enthusiasts who embrace the diminutive model with remarkable passion. Its low seat height and approachability make it an unintimidating option for new riders to learn with, while its modular styling and peppy performance make it an entertaining plaything for experienced riders and a customization platform for those looking for an amusing project. It’s no wonder that the Grom continues to be one of the powersports industry’s most popular motorcycle models.
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Price / MSRP: $3,499
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 ABS Price / MSRP: $3,799
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Colors: Matte Black Metallic, Cherry Red, Force Silver Metallic, SP in Pearl White (ABS)
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Release Date: April 2022
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Announcement Date: March 2022
- 2023 Honda Grom 125 Review / Specs + Changes Explained – Click Here
Few motorcycles stand the test of time as well as the Honda Monkey. The diminutive model has evolved considerably since its inception, though its mission to maximize fun in a pint-size package remains unchanged. Its styling and spirit are true to its roots, which date back to 1961 when the model was developed for a Honda-owned Japanese amusement park called Tama Tech. While the Monkey is very much vintage-inspired, its 124cc engine, plush suspension and ABS brakes are anything but, offering the best in modern performance. Popular among riders of all ages, this nostalgic miniMOTO continues to be a staple of the Honda lineup. Learn more about the 2023 Monkey in my latest video by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Honda Monkey 125 Price / MSRP: $4,249
- 2023 Honda Monkey 125 Colors: Banana Yellow, Pearl Nebula Red, Pearl Shining Black (Europe only)
- 2023 Honda Monkey 125 Release Date: November 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Monkey 125 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA), September 2022 (Europe)
2023 Honda Super Cub 125
Timeless style and unparalleled practicality have propelled Honda’s Super Cub to become the most popular motor vehicle of all time, with over 100 million units sold worldwide since its release in 1958. Powered by a reliable 124cc four-stroke engine, the Super Cub has plenty of power for zipping around town, while still maintaining impressive fuel efficiency. Hidden behind its classic styling, modern technology like fuel injection, front-wheel ABS and an electric starter offer superb ride quality and convenience for everyday riding. With a smooth-handling, lightweight chassis and step-through design, the Super Cub makes getting around town less of a chore and more of an adventure.
- 2023 Honda Super Cub 125 Price / MSRP: $3,849
- 2023 Honda Super Cub 125 Colors: Pearl Gray
- 2023 Honda Super Cub 125 Release Date: November 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Super Cub 125 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
2023 Honda CL500 Scrambler
Honda’s new CL500 strikes a rich retro vein, with inspiration from the original CLs of the 60s and 70s. Using the A2-licence compatible twin-cylinder engine of Honda’s CB500 series, it applies a new tubular diamond-structure steel frame, long-travel suspension and 19/17-inch front/rear wheel combination to good effect. It’s born ready for the rigours of urban travel as much as it is light off-road. The head-turning style is rich with details such as rounded fuel tank, knee pads, rubber fork gaiters and upswept dual-exit exhaust muffler with drilled heat shield. All lighting is LED, the dash a negative LCD display and four contemporary paint options make the CL500 stand out even further from the crowd. At this time, the CL500 Scrambler hasn’t been officially announced by American Honda for the US market but I will keep you guys updated on CL500 release and announcement dates here and on my YouTube Channel.
2023 Honda Shadow Phantom 750
With its clean, understated styling and impressive ride quality, Honda’s Shadow Phantom is all about no-nonsense performance and rider enjoyment. The bobber-inspired V-twin has a blacked-out engine, short fenders and black wheels with spokes, all of which come together for a timeless look. Between the programmed fuel injection, comfortable riding position and low center of gravity, the Shadow features modern creature comforts to complement its effortless style. This elegant cruiser boasts Honda’s legendary build quality and reliability, so owners can hit the open road with confidence.
- 2023 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Price / MSRP: $7,999
- 2023 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Colors: Candy Diesel Red, Matte Black Metallic
- 2023 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
2023 Honda Shadow Aero 750
Old school never goes out of style. With a large front fender, chrome headlights, low-slung seat, spoke wheels and of course a V-twin engine with swept-back twin exhausts, Honda’s Shadow Aero embodies the classic cruiser appearance. Its retro look is paired with modern technology like programmed fuel injection, a shaft final drive and available ABS for a safe, comfortable and reliable ride. From coastal cruises to winding mountain roads, the Shadow Aero delivers the iconic cruiser experience.
- 2023 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Price / MSRP: $7,799
- 2023 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Colors: Candy Diesel Red, Matte Black Metallic
- 2023 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Shadow Aero 750 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
2023 Honda Rebel 300
As one half of the duo that are the best-selling entry-level cruiser models in the powersports industry, Honda’s Rebel 300 offer a potent combination of approachable performance and head-turning style. This cruiser’s 286cc engine provides plenty of power for getting around town or cruising on the highway, and their smooth, linear delivery contributes to their user-friendly nature. Comfortable ergonomics provide a relaxed riding position and complement their balanced handling. Available in standard and ABS versions and paired up with their minimalist design, iconic peanut fuel tank, LED lighting and blacked-out engine components, the Rebel 300 has a timeless look that any rider can appreciate.
- 2023 Honda Rebel 300 Price / MSRP: $4,749
- 2023 Honda Rebel 300 ABS Price / MSRP: $5,049
- 2023 Honda Rebel 300 Colors: Candy Diesel Red, Matte Black Metallic
- 2023 Honda Rebel 300 Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Rebel 300 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
As the other half of the duo, that are the best-selling entry-level cruiser models in the powersports industry, Honda’s Rebel 500 offer a potent combination of approachable performance and head-turning style. This cruiser’s 471cc engine provides plenty of power for getting around town or cruising on the highway, and their smooth, linear delivery contributes to their user-friendly nature. Comfortable ergonomics provide a relaxed riding position and complement their balanced handling. Available in standard and ABS versions, and the Rebel 500 ABS SE includes numerous pre-installed add-ons from the extensive list of Honda Accessories. With their minimalist design, iconic peanut fuel tank, LED lighting and blacked-out engine components, the Rebel 500 has a timeless look that any rider can appreciate. Learn more about the 2023 Rebel 500 in my latest video by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Honda Rebel 500 Price / MSRP: $6,449
- 2023 Honda Rebel 500 ABS Price / MSRP: $6,749
- 2023 Honda Rebel 500 SE ABS Price / MSRP: $6,949
- 2023 Honda Rebel 500 Colors: Candy Blue, Matte Black Metallic, Titanium Metallic (SE), Candy Diesel Red (Europe), Pearl Smokey Gray (Europe)
- 2023 Honda Rebel 500 Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Rebel 500 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA), September 2022 (Europe)
2023 Honda Rebel 1100
Even though we have the new 2023 Rebel 1100 T, short for Touring, which is a new bagger version of the Rebel 1100. You still have two standard Rebel 1100 versions (manual transmission and dual-clutch transmission), making for a broadened cruiser platform capable of delivering myriad riding experiences. All three versions feature a high-performance, water-cooled parallel-twin engine with plenty of power for the highway and acceleration for spirited riding, along with comfortable ergonomics, a relaxed riding position and sporty handling. For those who want to make the Rebel their own, a long list of Honda Accessories are offered.
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 Price / MSRP: $9,499
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 DCT Price / MSRP: $10,099
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 Colors: Green Metallic, Iridium Gray Metallic
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
2023 Honda Rebel 1100 T (Tour / Bagger)
In just the two short years since its introduction, Honda’s versatile Rebel 1100 has made waves in the cruiser market, with a “new-school” cruiser design that’s equally adept at relaxed Sunday outings, dynamic backroad carving and longer-distance highway touring. For 2023, the platform is even more capable, with a new “T” trim level that offers “bagger” styling and convenience. The Rebel 1100T DCT comes standard with a large windscreen, as well as hard saddlebags that offer a combined 35 liters of space, giving riders added comfort and cargo storage. There is one important thing to keep in mind though, the 2023 Rebel 1100 Tour / Bagger is NOT available with a manual transmission – only the DCT automatic.
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 T DCT Price / MSRP: $11,299
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 T Colors: Metallic Black, Bordeaux Red Metallic
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda Rebel 1100 Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
2023 Honda CBR600RR
Purpose-built for carving up winding canyon roads and clocking fast laps on the track, Honda’s CBR600RR is a proven supersport machine. Its high-revving, responsive inline four-cylinder engine is matched with a light-handling chassis and high-performance Showa suspension for making quick work of the tightest corners on the track or on the backroads. With a decorated resume that includes eight World Supersport titles (nine if you count its CBR600F predecessor), the CBR600RR has been tested, developed and proven at the highest level.
- 2023 Honda CBR600RR Price / MSRP: $12,099
- 2023 Honda CBR600RR ABS Price / MSRP: $13,099
- 2023 Honda CBR600RR Colors: Grand Prix Red
- 2023 Honda CBR600RR Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda CBR600RR Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
2023 Honda CBR1000RR
Offering the ultimate combination of value and performance, Honda’s CBR1000RR comes from a lineage of legendary sport bikes with countless racing accolades. Its precise cornering, adrenaline-inducing acceleration and impressive braking capabilities are a result of Honda’s “Total Control” design philosophy, which delivers a remarkably connected feeling on the pavement. Available with ABS or conventional brakes, the value-oriented CBR1000RR is the ideal counterpart to its track-focused sibling, the CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP.
- 2023 Honda CBR1000RR Price / MSRP: $16,599
- 2023 Honda CBR1000RR ABS Price / MSRP: $16,899
- 2023 Honda CBR1000RR Colors: Grand Prix Red
- 2023 Honda CBR1000RR Release Date: December 2022 (USA)
- 2023 Honda CBR1000RR Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA)
At the time of writing this, American Honda hasn’t made their official announcement yet for the 2023 CBR650R BUT… Europe has! Learn more about the 2023 CBR650R in my latest video by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Honda CBR650R Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2023 Honda CBR650R Colors: Grand Prix Red, Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic with Blue accents (Europe)
- 2023 Honda CBR650R Release Date: TBA
- 2023 Honda CBR650R Announcement Date: October 2022 (Europe)
2023 Honda CB300R
The ultimate entry-level sport-naked machine, the CB300R ABS showcases Honda’s sporty standard styling in its most lightweight representation, delivering exemplary sporting performance and feathery, centralized unsprung weight. Touting premium features from its larger-capacity siblings, along with a minimalist design that expresses attitude through exposed hardware and a dramatic cutaway tail, the CB1000R shows that even an affordable, approachable naked sport bike can be the center of attention.
- 2023 Honda CB300R Price / MSRP: $5,049 (ABS)
- 2023 Honda CB300R Colors: Pearl Dusk Yellow, Matte Black Metallic
- 2023 Honda CB300R Release Date: December 2022
- 2023 Honda CB300R Announcement Date: November 2022
At the time of writing this, American Honda hasn’t made their official announcement yet for the 2023 CB650R BUT… Europe has! Learn more about the 2023 CB650R in my latest video by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Honda CB650R Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2023 Honda CB650R Colors: Matte Dim Gray, Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic, Candy Chromosphere Red, Matte Jeans Blue Metallic
- 2023 Honda CB650R Release Date: TBA
- 2023 Honda CB650R Announcement Date: October 2022 (Europe)
At the time of writing this, American Honda hasn’t made their official announcement yet for the 2023 CB1000R or CB1000R Black Edition, BUT… Europe has! Learn more about the 2023 CB1000R in my latest video by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Honda CB1000R Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2023 Honda CB1000R Black Edition Price / MSRP: TBA
- 2023 Honda CB1000R Colors: Bordeaux Red Metallic | Black Edition: Matte Jeans Blue Metallic, Deep Graphite Black
- 2023 Honda CB1000R Release Date: TBA
- 2023 Honda CB1000R Announcement Date: September 2022 (Europe)
2023 Honda Hawk 1100
American Honda hasn’t made their official announcement yet for the New 2023 Honda Hornet 750 but Europe has! Check out all of the new 2023 CB750 Hornet details in the video below…
- 2023 Honda Hornet Price / MSRP: £6,999
- 2023 Honda Hornet Colors: Pearl Glare White, Graphite Black, Matte Iridium Gray Metallic, Matte Goldfinch Yellow
- 2023 Honda Hornet USA Release Date: TBA
- 2023 Honda Hornet Announcement Date: October 4, 2022
Recognized as both reliable and affordable, the Honda NC750X is practical and sleek. Powerful torque, quality suspension and excellent ride comfort make this adventure model ideal for riding backroads and getting off the beaten path, but it also has a well-earned reputation as a practical commuter king. The liquid-cooled, SOHC 8-valve parallel-twin-cylinder engine provides responsive performance in the low to midrange, and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) is standard on both manual-transmission (excluding USA) and automatic Dual Clutch Transmission models (DCT), providing more precise rear-wheel control. Find adventure, performance and utility, all in a single, versatile machine.
Note: There will not be a manual transmission option for the 2023 NC750X in the USA, DCT only.
- 2023 NC750X DCT Price / MSRP: $9,399
- 2023 NC750X Colors: Matte Nightshade Blue (USA), Matte Jeans Blue Metallic (Europe), Pearl Deep Mud Gray (Europe), Candy Chromosphere Red (Europe), Matte Ballistic Black Metallic (Europe)
- 2023 NC750X Release Date: November 2022 (USA)
- 2023 NC750X Announcement Date: November 2022 (USA), September 2022 (Europe)
- 2023 NC750X Changes: Yes, explained here.
2023 Honda Transalp XL 750
Around town or around the world, Honda’s brand-new XL750 Transalp carries the adventure forward from the iconic original, ready for a fresh generation of riders looking to travel wherever the road leads. Its eight-valve, parallel twin-cylinder engine delivers 90.5 horsepower and 55 ft/lb torque; Throttle By Wire (TBW) serves up 4 default riding modes plus User option, 5-level Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) with integrated Wheelie Control and 3 levels of Engine Braking and Power. The steel frame wears full Showa suspension: 43mm SFF-CA USD forks and rear shock working through Pro-Link. Dual, two-piston calipers bite hard up front and 21/18-inch wheels wear tubed tyres. The premium specification includes 5-inch colour TFT instrument display, with Honda Smartphone Voice Control, full LED lighting, auto-indicator cancel and Emergency Stop Signals (ESS) technology. At this time, the Transalp 750 hasn’t been officially announced by American Honda for the US market but I will keep you guys updated on Transalp release and announcement dates here and on my YouTube Channel.
2023 Honda Gold Wing
Known for its smooth power, comfortable ride and high-tech features, Honda’s Gold Wing family continues to define the modern touring category, as exploring long, picturesque roads with good company is exactly what this luxury cruiser is designed to do. Equipped with substantial luggage capacity, a premium sound system and convenient navigation software, the Gold Wing makes taking the scenic route the obvious choice. The comfortable seat and unparalleled suspension performance promote rider and passenger comfort for long, multi-day rides, while the Gold Wing’s agile handling and available DCT gearbox offer exceptional performance on open highways and winding backroads.
Learn more about the new 2023 Gold Wing release in my latest new 2023 motorcycle model lineup announcement review by Clicking Here.
- 2023 Gold Wing Price / MSRP: $25,600
- 2023 Gold Wing Model Options / Variations: Only available with a DCT transmission
- 2023 Gold Wing Colors: Matte Gray
- 2023 Gold Wing Release Date: November 2022
- 2023 Gold Wing Announcement Date: September 2022
2023 Honda Gold Wing Tour
- 2023 Gold Wing Tour Price / MSRP: $28,600
- 2023 Gold Wing Tour DCT Price / MSRP: $29,600
- 2023 Gold Wing Tour DCT Airbag Price / MSRP: $32,900
- 2023 Gold Wing Tour Colors: Black, Candy Ardent Red (Airbag only offered in Candy Ardent Red)
- 2023 Gold Wing Tour Release Date: November 2022
- 2023 Gold Wing Tour Announcement Date: September 2022
A quintessential dual-sport machine, the CRF450RL is based on the legendary CRF450 Performance off-road platform, yet it’s surprisingly smooth and comfortable on pavement. That combination of characteristics means there’s nothing better at using asphalt to link together great sections of trail. Features like a quiet muffler, a vibration-damping urethane-injected swingarm and a wide-ratio six-speed transmission ensure the machine performs well on roads, while the 449 cc Unicam® engine, twin-spar aluminum frame and premium, long-travel suspension that make it a stellar performer in the dirt. Throw in Honda’s legendary durability, and it’s clear why the CRF450RL has made a name for itself in the dual-sport world.
- 2023 CRF450RL Price / MSRP: $9,999
- 2023 CRF450RL Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450RL Release Date: September 2022
- 2023 CRF450RL Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450RL Changes: None
When it comes to little two-wheelers that ooze personality and attitude, it’s tough to top Honda’s unique Ruckus®, the model that launched an entire scooter-customization subculture. With an exposed frame and dual round headlights contributing to an industrial-looking design, plus practical features like reliability, fuel efficiency and nimble handling, the Ruckus a great choice as a platform for personalization or affordable, around-town transportation.
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Colors: Metallic Blue / White, Midnight Blue / Tan, Gray
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Price / MSRP: $2,899
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Release Date: April 2022
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Announcement Date: March 2021
- 2023 Honda Ruckus Changes? Yes, explained here
The Metropolitan combines European style with American utility and practicality. Ideal for around-town transportation, the Metropolitan is easy and affordable to operate. Beyond the sleek, rounded bodywork, it features in-dash and under-seat storage compartments, as well as a convenience hook for securing a bag and an optional rear carrier. From daily commuting to enjoying a Sunday ride, the Metropolitan makes getting around town a lot more fun.
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Colors: Matte Armored Green Metallic, Blue Metallic
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Price / MSRP: $2,599
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Release Date: June 2022
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 Honda Metropolitan Changes: Yes, explained here
2023 Honda ADV 150
Injecting an enjoyable sense of escapade into even the most mundane urban commutes, Honda’s ADV150 delivers on the “City Adventure” concept, with a rugged-yet-capable design that combines a low vehicle weight with practical features like an automatic transmission, two-stage adjustable windscreen and under-seat storage. Put it all together, and the result is the Africa Twin of the scooter world—a sensible machine that adeptly traverses metropolitan roads and is even up for mini-adventures.
- 2023 Honda ADV 150 Price / MSRP: $4,349
- 2023 Honda ADV 150 Colors: Candy Rose Red
- 2023 Honda ADV 150 Release Date: November 2022
- 2023 Honda ADV 150 Announcement Date: November 2022
2023 Honda ADV 160
The 2023 Honda ADV160 hasn’t been “officially” released or announced by American Honda just yet but here’s a quick sneak peek as to what might be coming down the pipeline as our 2024 ADV 160 here in the USA since we didn’t get it for 2023…
2023 Honda CRF Dirt Bikes
The first group of 2023 dirt bikes you see below are the more trail focused CRF models that have an F at the end of their model names. However, if you’re looking for the more performance based dirt bikes with an R, RX, X at the end of their model name, keep scrolling a little more and you’ll find them. But first, here’s a look at the first electric dirt bike to wear the Honda badge and in the video below we uncrate the new CRF-E2 and get started on this new series to show what this electric motorcycle is all about…
2023 Trail Bikes / CRF-F Models
Built for the next generation of enthusiasts, the CRF50F is responsible for introducing countless young riders to the world of motorcycling. A reliable 49cc air-cooled four-stroke engine provides tractable power, while the shock and inverted fork deliver a comfortable, controlled ride. The CRF50F’s low seat height and automatic clutch allow new riders to focus on the basics. Parents and guardians appreciate its unparalleled reliability, easy maintenance and year-round off-road-legal status in all 50 states, making the CRF50F the best-selling 50cc trail bike in the powersports industry.
- 2023 CRF50F Price / MSRP: $1,699
- 2023 CRF50F Colors: Red, White / Pink
- 2023 CRF50F Release Date: September 2022 (red), October 2022 (white)
- 2023 CRF50F Announcement Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF50F Changes: Yes, explained here
- 2023 CRF50F Review / Specs: Click Here
The CRF110F is the industry’s top-selling dirt bike, thanks to its approachable nature, innovative features and outstanding reliability. It features an automatic clutch, low seat height and push-button electric start, allowing young riders to focus on the trail ahead. Equipped with a clean-running Keihin fuel injection system, the CRF110F is 50-state year-round off-road-legal and offers smooth, manageable power delivery. Building upon Honda’s reputation for reliable four-stroke trail machines, the CRF110F continues the tradition of dependability and minimal maintenance, which means more time to enjoy the trails with family and friends.
- 2023 CRF110F Price / MSRP: $2,599
- 2023 CRF110F Colors: Red, White / Teak
- 2023 CRF110F Release Date: October 2022
- 2023 CRF110F Announcement Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF110F Changes: Yes, explained here
- 2023 CRF110F Review / Specs: Click Here
From wooded single-track to desert trails, the versatile CRF125F is well-equipped for all types of off-road riding. Available in both standard and Big Wheel configurations to accommodate a wide range of rider sizes, the CRF125F is 50-state off-road legal, providing year-round access to trails across the country. It’s easy to maintain, thanks in part to Keihin electronic fuel injection that delivers smooth, easy-to-use power for reliable traction in a variety of trail conditions. Inspired by the CRF Performance line, both versions of the CRF125F feature striking graphics and aggressive styling. As the midpoint of the CRF Trail lineup, this model is great for enjoying the ride with friends and family.
- 2023 CRF125F Price / MSRP: $3,399
- 2023 CRF125F Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF125F Release Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF125F Announcement Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF125F Changes: Yes, explained here
- 2023 CRF125F Review / Specs: Click Here
- 2023 CRF125F Big Wheel Price / MSRP: $3,799
- 2023 CRF125F Big Wheel Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF125F Big Wheel Release Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF125F Big Wheel Announcement Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF125F Big Wheel Changes: Yes, explained here
- 2023 CRF125F Big Wheel Review / Specs: Click Here
The largest model in Honda’s CRF Trail family, the CRF250F pairs versatility and capability in a fun, trail-ready package—a perfect choice for those exploring the trail for the first time, as well as experienced riders who opt for more technical, challenging terrain. Equipped with clean-running Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection, the CRF250F delivers smooth power across a wide powerband, ensuring maximum traction on varied terrain. The confidence-inspiring Showa suspension smooths out rough sections of trail with a stable, compliant ride. With design and graphic influence from the industry-leading CRF Performance line, the CRF250F has sharp styling. As with Honda’s entire CRF Trail line, this model is year-round off-road-legal in all 50 states, leaving thousands of miles of trail waiting to be explored.
- 2023 CRF250F Price / MSRP: $4,899
- 2023 CRF250F Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF250F Release Date: October 2022
- 2023 CRF250F Announcement Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF250F Changes: Yes, explained here
- 2023 CRF250F Review / Specs: Click Here
2023 Race Bikes / CRF-R Models
2023 Honda CRF150R / CRF150RB Big Wheel
The top-selling mini motocrosser in its class, Honda’s CRF150R is offered in both standard and Big Wheel versions, the latter a great choice for taller riders thanks to its larger wheels, higher seat and additional rear-suspension travel. While the model is Honda’s smallest motocross machine, it boasts big-bike features like Showa® suspension (a 37 mm inverted fork and a single shock mated to a Pro-Link® rear system), plus a Unicam four-stroke engine that is unique in the mini MX world, delivering a strong but smooth spread of power across the rev range.
- 2023 CRF150R Price / MSRP: $5,299
- 2023 CRF150RB Price / MSRP: $5,499
- 2023 CRF150R Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF150R Release Date: September 2022
- 2023 CRF150R Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF150R Changes: Yes but the only change is a $50 price increase
2023 Honda CRF250R
Long the standard by which quarter-liter motocrossers are measured, the CRF250R has accumulated an enviable list of championships over the years, and it’s consistently among the top sellers in its class. Noted for its exceptional handling (thanks in part to a narrow layout and low weight), excellent acceleration (achieved through notable torque and low- to midrange power) and endurance over race distance, the current platform was used by Team Honda HRC’s Jett Lawrence to capture the 2022 AMA Supercross 250SX East Championship. Its performance and durability also make it a popular choice among privateers, as evidenced by the high ratio of Red Riders on start lists in 250SX Regional racing.
- 2023 CRF250R Price / MSRP: $8,199
- 2023 CRF250R Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF250R Release Date: June 2022
- 2023 CRF250R Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF250R Changes: Yes but the only change is a $100 price increase
2023 Honda CRF250RX
Now in its second generation, the CRF250RX is an excellent choice for professional closed-course off-road racers, with SLR Honda’s Tallon LaFountaine having raced it to the 2021 AMA NGPC Pro II National Championship and the WORCS Pro 250 title. Also campaigned in GNCC and U.S. Sprint Enduro competition by Phoenix Racing Honda riders Cody Barnes and Ruy Barbosa, the model is based on the motocross-focused CRF250R, but tailored for woods racing, off-road grand prix competition, desert racing and trail riding in legal off-road areas, thanks to application-specific features that provide appropriate suspension performance, power delivery, fuel range, hand protection and convenience.
- 2023 CRF250RX Price / MSRP: $8,599
- 2023 CRF250RX Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF250RX Release Date: June 2022
- 2023 CRF250RX Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF250RX Changes: Yes but the only change is a $100 price increase
2023 Honda CRF450R
The CRF450R’s technical updates include a narrower intake-port shape and longer intake funnel, revised cam profile and smaller throttle body diameter, resulting in smooth power delivery and increased torque, improving acceleration out of corners. The frame’s rigidity has been optimized by increasing material thickness in strategic locations and the use of steel engine mounts (replacing aluminum) helps improve front-end traction. A higher-rate shock spring and revised fork settings complement the rigidity-optimized frame without introducing harshness. To enhance strength and reduce noise, the muffler body is constructed from heat-treated aluminum, and a new inner-pipe design is used.
For 2023, Honda also offers a 50th Anniversary Edition of the model, featuring a livery reminiscent of the legendary ’80s CRs that ruled AMA Motocross and Supercross. Easily recognizable to fans of that era, this version features a blue seat cover, white number plates, gold rims, gold handlebar, gray-metallic triple clamp and special graphics.
- 2023 CRF450R Price / MSRP: $9,599
- 2023 CRF450R SP Anniversary Edition: $9,899
- 2023 CRF450R Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450R Release Date: July 2022 (September for SP Anniversary Edition)
- 2023 CRF450R Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450R Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450R Works Edition (CRF450RWE)
Building upon the legendary CRF450R platform, the CRF450RWE (“Works Edition”) is for the rider searching for the ultimate advantage. Purpose-built for lowering lap times and providing an unparalleled riding experience, it features an extensive list of premium upgrades inspired by the factory Team Honda HRC machines of Roczen and Sexton, including a stainless-steel Yoshimura exhaust, hand-polished cylinder ports, Hinson clutch basket and cover, Throttle Jockey seat cover and graphics, D.I.D DirtStar LT-X rims and DM2 gold chain, coated fork tubes, fork legs and shock 18 mm shock shaft, gray metallic triple clamps, Renthal Kevlar grips and dedicated ignition mapping. In addition, the CRF450RWE benefits from the same engine and chassis updates as its CRF450R sibling to improve corner-exit acceleration and handling.
- 2023 CRF450RWE Price / MSRP: $12,399
- 2023 CRF450RWE Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450RWE Release Date: September 2022
- 2023 CRF450RWE Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450RWE Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450R-S
Honda’s flagship motocross machine – the CRF450R – continues to push the technological envelope in an effort to stay at the front of the pack, but some customers prioritize value. Honda addresses the needs of both groups, as the CRF450R-S (based on the 2022 CRF450R raced by factory Team Honda HRC riders Chase Sexton and Ken Roczen) is available at a very attractive price point without making a big sacrifice in terms of performance.
- 2023 CRF450R-S Price / MSRP: $8,799
- 2023 CRF450R-S Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450R-S Release Date: December 2022
- 2023 CRF450R-S Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450R-S Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450RX
From high-speed NGPC and WORCS tracks to the technical woods riding of GNCC, the CRF450RX is a versatile, yet refined machine that is perfectly equipped for the variety of terrain found in closed-course off-road racing. To improve corner-exit acceleration and handling, this model receives the same chassis and engine updates as its motocross-focused relative, the CRF450R. Built with off-road specific features like dedicated ECU and suspension settings, an 18-inch rear wheel, an aluminum side stand, a large 2.1-gallon fuel tank and hand guards, the championship-proven CRF450RX is ready for the track or trail, which is why it’s the motorcycle of choice for a variety of off-road racers, including the SLR Honda and JCR Honda teams.
- 2023 CRF450X Price / MSRP: $9,899
- 2023 CRF450X Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450X Release Date: October 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Changes: Yes
2023 Honda CRF450X
The undisputed King of the Baja 1000, Honda’s bulletproof CRF450X has a record 15 wins in the legendary off-road event, the most recent coming in the 2021 edition at the hands of SLR Honda riders Justin Morgan, Mark Samuels, Kendall Norman and Brandon Prieto. Also campaigned in the AMA NHHA series by JCR Honda rider Preston Campbell, the CRF450X is an excellent trail machine too, thanks in part to its 50-state year-round off-road-legal status, plus off-road-appropriate features like a side stand, 18-inch rear wheel, headlight, sealed chain and six-speed transmission.
- 2023 CRF450X Price / MSRP: $9,799
- 2023 CRF450X Colors: Red
- 2023 CRF450X Release Date: August 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Announcement Date: May 2022
- 2023 CRF450X Changes: None
2023 Motorcycle News
Here’s an update below on what could be the 2023 Honda CB300R Neo Sports Cafe motorcycle and more…