– Motorcycles of the Near Future for 2017 or 2018 on the way? | Update #3 –
It’s that time again, let’s kick off the 3rd update to my “2017 / 2018 motorcycles of the future” updates with leaked model info, spy photos, rumors etc.
Young Machine has just released their new July 2016 cover of their magazine. Last month for June, the possible new 2017 – 2018 CBR250RR sport bike dubbed the “Light Weight Super Sports Concept“ graced the cover but for July we get a taste of something new on the cover and something I’m sure a lot of Kawasaki sport bike fans are going to enjoy. I mean, who in their right mind wouldn’t enjoy the idea of Kawasaki adding another supercharged sport bike to the model lineup for 2017 or 2018?
Will this be the possible 2017 or 2018 Kawasaki H2 GT? The image you see below is a rendering using the patent documents that were released by Kawasaki back in February of this year (2016). You can tell it has some aerodynamic tweaks and goodies that Kawasaki outlined in their patents so it looks like they could be coming up with a way to make the H2 even more ungodly than it already is.
- 2017 / 2018 Motorcycle News, Rumors, Spy Photos #1 | CLICK HERE
- 2017 / 2018 Motorcycle News, Rumors, Spy Photos #2 | CLICK HERE
- 2017 / 2018 Motorcycle News, Rumors, Spy Photos #3 | CLICK HERE
- 2017 / 2018 Motorcycle News, Rumors, Spy Photos #4 | CLICK HERE
- 2017 / 2018 Motorcycle News, Rumors, Spy Photos #5 | CLICK HERE
- 2017 / 2018 Motorcycle News, Rumors, Spy Photos #6 | CLICK HERE
- 2017 / 2018 Motorcycle News, Rumors, Spy Photos #7 | CLICK HERE
Want to check out more on the new CBR250RR I mentioned in the previous email? You can check out all of my previous blog posts covering this concept that has almost broke the internet by Clicking Here.
Here’s a few of the motorcycles mentioned in this month’s magazine:
- Kawasaki H2 GT
- Kawasaki Z900RS
- Kawasaki Z800 – SC
- Yamaha MT-07
- Kawasaki Z125
- Kawasaki Z250SL
Young Machine has broken many and I mean many new motorcycles wide open before the information was ever released officially. They aren’t always spot on but they’ve gotten quite a few new model releases spot-on over the years so it’s always interesting to see what graces the cover of their magazine and also what gets featured inside of it etc.
What do you guys think? Any motorcycles on this July cover that catches your eye?