– New 2024 & 2023 Honda Motorcycle Lineup + Scooter Announcement Released! –
Today, we’ve got another new 2024 and 2023 motorcycle / scooter model lineup announcement that was just released by American Honda!
We’ve got everything from 2024 scooters to 2023 motorcycles making a return but with some BIG changes, thanks to Honda finally releasing the “official” info for the USA on the 2023 Trail 125 / CT125 as well as new trials bikes from Honda Montesa Cota with the 4RT260R, 4RT301RR and more below…
There are still a few more models left that need to be announced and if you’d like to see the rest of the 2023 motorcycle lineup that has already been released, Click Here for my 2023 Motorcycle Model Lineup page.
With that being said, let’s dive into these new motorcycles and their release dates, changes, pricing etc…
First up is the 2023 Honda CT125, also known as the Trail 125 here in the USA and it’s called the Hunter Cub 125 in other corners around the world and FINALLY we have the official 2023 CT125 spec for the US market with American Honda just making their announcement. Like we’ve covered in past videos below, the 2023 Trail 125 does see some new changes brought to the table with a new color but the big kicker is the new engine to match the engine package that the Super Cub 125 saw back in 2022. And surprisingly, with NO PRICE INCREASE!
…and if you’re into the CT125 and what it’s all about, you may enjoy checking out this Trail 125 below as she’s a wild one! Personally, I think Honda should take a couple of notes from this build for the 2024 CT125 / Trail 125 but what do you guys think?
Honda’s Trail125 is proof that classics never go out of style. Inspired by the original Honda CT models of the 1960s, the model has an authentic, vintage look, evoking the “You Meet the Nicest People On a Honda” ethos for which the brand has always been known. Hidden behind its classic aesthetic is state-of-the-art technology that enables confidence-inspiring performance and modern riding comfort. As the rugged cousin of the Super Cub, the Trail125 is well-suited for everything from urban adventures to casual off-road treks. Approachable, fun and versatile, this nostalgic miniMOTO delivers on all fronts.
- 2023 Honda CT125 / Trail 125 Price / MSRP: $3,999
- 2023 Honda CT125 / Trail 125 Colors: Pearl Organic Green
- 2023 Honda CT125 / Trail 125 Release Date: April 2023
- 2023 Honda CT125 / Trail 125 Announcement Date: April 2023
- 2023 Honda CT125 / Trail 125 Changes? Yes, explained above and in video.
The dinosaur is back! Also known as the Honda Ruckus and it returns for 2024 with some changes but only on the color front with the addition of a new Beige and Black color schemes to replace these colors from last year: White / Metallic Blue, Gray, Midnight Blue / Tan.
While a diminutive stature is one of the most noticeable attributes of Honda’s Ruckus, discounting it on those grounds would be a mistake. After all, this character-rich model has launched an entire subculture of scooter customization and group rides. Its exposed frame, dual round headlights, affordable price and ease of use make it a great option for unique around-town transportation, with some owners content to leave it in stock form, while others opt to personalize it to their desired look and application. Either way, the Ruckus is guaranteed to turn heads wherever it goes.
- 2024 Honda Ruckus Price / MSRP: $2,899
- 2024 Honda Ruckus Colors: Beige, Black
- 2024 Honda Ruckus Release Date: April 2023
- 2024 Honda Ruckus Announcement Date: April 2023
- 2024 Honda Ruckus Changes? Yes, explained above.
The Honda Metropolitan is back for 2024 and it’s a copy and paste job with the exact same colors as last year and the only changes thrown at the 2024 Metropolitan scooter is a $50 price increase.
Purchase considerations for around-town transportation don’t get much more practical than affordability and reliability—both of which Honda’s Metropolitan offers in spades. Still, that doesn’t mean style can’t be a factor, as evidenced by this scooter’s European-inspired like sleek, rounded bodywork. It also boasts utility-focused features including in-dash and under-seat storage compartments, as well as a convenient hook for securing a bag. From daily commuting to enjoying a Sunday coffee-shop outing, the Metropolitan makes getting around a lot more fun.
- 2024 Honda Metropolitan Price / MSRP: $2,649
- 2024 Honda Metropolitan Color: Matt Armored Green Metallic, Blue Metallic
- 2024 Honda Metropolitan Release Date: May 2023
- 2024 Honda Metropolitan Announcement Date: April 2023
Designed, developed and produced in Barcelona, Spain—the unofficial capital of trials, and the home of Montesa’s factory—the Cota models are elite machines that are capable of tackling the most impossible sections imaginable. That’s why Montesa (a subsidiary of Honda) is the choice of perennial FIM World Trials Champion Toni Bou, who was heavily involved in the development of the 4RT301RR and 4RT260R. Together, this pair of models addresses the needs of any trials rider.
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT260R Price / MSRP: $9,299
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT260R Color: Red
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT260R Release Date: May 2023
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT260R Announcement Date: April 2023
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301 Price / MSRP: $11,899
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301 Color: Blue Metallic
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301 Release Date: May 2023
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301 Announcement Date: April 2023
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301RR Price / MSRP: $11,899
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301RR Color: Blue Metallic
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301RR Release Date: May 2023
- 2023 Montesa Cota 4RT301RR Announcement Date: April 2023
And just in case you missed the last round of new 2023 motorcycle announcements, here’s an update video to bring you up-to-speed as well as a sneak-peek below into what new 2024 motorcycles might be releasing soon…