– 2019 – 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000 Aftermarket Wheel / Tire Kit Options @ Discount Prices + More! –
It can be a daunting task searching for wheels to fit your new Pioneer 1000 so I’ve tried to make life a little bit easier when I’ve had a few minutes here and there to compile this list. All of the wheels pictured below are available fitment-wise to install on your new Pioneer 1000 & Pioneer 1000-5.
Depending on which model Pioneer 1000 you have, your wheel size will vary from 12″ to 14″. Here’s a breakdown on the stock wheel size for each of the 2016 Pioneer 1000 models:
- Pioneer 1000 Wheel Size – 12″
- Pioneer 1000 EPS Wheel Size – 12″
- Pioneer 1000 LE Wheel Size – 14″
- Pioneer 1000-5 Wheel Size – 12″
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Wheel Size – 14″
- Pioneer 1000-5 LE Wheel Size – 14″
- All Pioneer 1000 / 1000-5 models came with 27″ tall tires.
* If your Pioneer 1000 or 1000-5 has 12″ wheels you can upgrade to a larger diameter. You’re not stuck with having to run 12″ wheels.
- Pioneer 1000 Bolt Pattern – 4/136 (4/137 will fit) (all models)
- Pioneer 1000-5 Bolt Pattern – 4/136 (4/137 will fit) (all models)
Need help with understanding wheels and their offsets etc for your Pioneer 1000? Scroll down to the bottom of the page for more information on how to measure wheels etc and exactly what “offset” means.
* Check back for updates. I will continue updating this page frequently…
- ⇒ ⇒ Click on images to view:
- ⇒ Size options
- ⇒ Colors options
- ⇒ Offset options
The aftermarket wheels, tires and wheel & tire kits below are all the correct bolt-pattern for the Pioneer 1000 and 1000-5 models.
OEM Honda Genuine Pioneer 1000 Accessories Review – Click Here
Aftermarket Pioneer 1000 Parts & Accessories – CLICK HERE
To determine the diameter of a wheel: Measure the width of the bead area of the wheel (not the outer rim). In the diagram below, the diameter measures 10 inches.
To determine the offset and width of a wheel: Measure from the center weld to the center of the tire bead area on both side of the wheel. The outer measurement will be the one with the valve stem. The offset of a wheel is stated by reading the measurement of the inside first, then the measurement of the outside (valve stem side). For example: In the diagram below, the offset is 3+2; meaning the inside half of the wheel measured 3 inches, and the outside (valve stem side) measured 2 inches. Add these 2 numbers together to find the total width of the rim (5 inches).
Note: If the rim has a tire on it, usually the tire will have the rim diameter imprinted on it (8″ , 9″ , 10″ etc). You can also measure the rim from inside using the diagram below and getting the measurements as close as possible.
Example of 5+2 offset:
Example of 2+5 offset: