– 2021 Honda SxS / Side by Side ATV / UTV Model Lineup Reviews & Specs: Sport & Utility 1000, 700, 500 Models –
Looking for the latest new 2021 Honda UTV / Side by Side / SxS models both Sport & Utility? Want to know all of the nitty-gritty specs as soon as they are released like their horsepower & torque performance figures, MSRP prices, model comparisons etc? You’ve found the right place!
The page below will cover all of the 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000, 700 and 500 as well as the 2021 Honda TALON 1000 sport models just like I’ve done on all of the previous 2020 and prior model years that you can check out and compare by Clicking Here.
In January, we talked about the fact that Honda was working on a Talon 1000R and 1000X FOX Live Valve model to satisfy those people that wanted a 2-seater with that technology from the 2020 Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve but they may not have wanted that 4-seater sport model. It wasn’t official but we knew it was coming and then later in January, I updated you guys on Facebook that a big announcement from Honda was coming on February 1st, 2020 regarding new 2021 models. Well, that time has came and here’s the latest update with the first round of 2021 Honda side by side models:
February 1st, 2020 | On the eve of Team Honda Talon Factory Racing’s competition debut at King of the Hammers, Honda today unveiled two new Talon sport side-by-side models—the 2021 Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve and Talon 1000X FOX Live Valve. Important additions to the rapidly growing Talon family, the FOX Live Valve two-seat models transform the drive experience through intelligent electronic suspension that uses Honda’s proprietary software to automatically adjust to terrain and driving situations, providing optimal handling performance and comfort in varying conditions.
“Since last year’s launch of the Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve four-seat side-by-side, customers have asked about an electronic suspension system for the two-seat Talon models,” said Chris Cox, Manager of Experiential Marketing & PR at American Honda. “With the introduction of the Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve and Talon 1000X FOX Live Valve, Honda delivers while growing its sport side-by-side family and ensuring that there’s something for every type of off-road enthusiast. The Talon lineup has quickly taken the powersports industry by storm, and with the versatility of these two new models, we can’t wait to see where the next trails lead.”
- * 2021 Talon 1000 FOX Live Valve Release Date Update: Originally, Honda stated the release date for both the 2021 Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve and 2020 Talon 1000X FOX Live Valve models would be in the “Spring of 2020”. We are now able to pin down what month it will be and the official release date for both 2021 Talon 1000 models and when they’ll be on dealer’s showroom floors will be in April, 2020.
- * 2021 Talon 1000 FOX Live Valve Price / MSRP Update: When Honda first released the 2021 Talon 1000R / 1000X FOX Live Valve models they didn’t announced the price. It was listed as TBA. We now have official prices for both the 2021 Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve and the 2021 Talon 1000X FOX Live Valve – both highlighted below. I was $100 off on my initial guess, not too shabby.
At this time, these are the only (2) 2021 Honda side by side models that have been announced (shown below). The rest of the 2021 Talon model lineup and 2021 Pioneer models will be announced / released in July of 2020. I’ll be updating the site when I have more info on those models but until then, here’s some of what Honda has to offer for 2021:
2021 Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve
Sharing the same engine, frame and body as the entire two-seater Talon platform, the Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve uses the combination of high-tech FOX Live Valve technology and Honda’s 4+ Link rear suspension configuration to excel in situations where bump absorption and high-speed tracking are priority, while retaining comfort and versatility. A 68.4-inch width combines with FOX Podium 2.5 shocks offering 17.7 and 20.1 inches of travel front and rear, respectively, helping the vehicle shine in areas of the country where vast, open terrain is the norm. Speed, power and style are what the Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve is all about.
- 2021 TALON 1000R FOX Live Valve Review / Specs / Pictures – Click Here (coming soon)
- 2021 TALON 1000R FOX Live Valve Colors: Metallic Grey
- 2021 TALON 1000R FOX Live Valve Price / MSRP: $23.099
- 2021 TALON 1000R FOX Live Valve Release Date: April 2020
- 2021 TALON 1000R FOX Live Valve Changes: New model
- 2021 TALON 1000R FOX Live Valve Turbo Kit – Click Here
2021 Talon 1000R FOX Live Valve Pictures / Photo Gallery:2021 Talon 1000X FOX Live Valve
Designed to be maneuverable and precise, the Talon 1000X FOX Live Valve is based on the agile, maneuverable Talon 1000X two-seater platform. Measuring 64 inches wide, it features a 3 Link rear suspension system and FOX Podium 2.5 shocks with 14.4 inches of travel up front and 15.0 inches in the rear. Honda’s performance-tuned 999cc four-valve Unicam® parallel-twin engine works with a Dual Clutch Transmission to provide a thrilling ride, while Honda’s I-4WD brake traction control system manages the amount of slip between the front wheels when in four-wheel drive, simplifying driving across challenging terrain.
- 2021 TALON 1000X FOX Live Valve Review / Specs / Pictures – Click Here (coming soon)
- 2021 TALON 1000X FOX Live Valve Colors: Pearl White / Metallic Blue
- 2021 TALON 1000X FOX Live Valve Price / Price: $22,099
- 2021 TALON 1000X FOX Live Valve Release Date: April 2020
- 2021 TALON 1000X FOX Live Valve Changes: New model
- 2021 TALON 1000R FOX Live Valve Turbo Kit – Click Here
2021 Talon 1000X FOX Live Valve Pictures / Photo Gallery: