– NEW 2017 Honda CBR Sport Bike / Motorcycle News & Model Updates –
Honda has finally spilled the beans on what pricing will be to dealers for the most-anticipated CBR 1000 RR model they have EVER rolled off the production line!
Please click “Like” & “Share” if you found any of the info helpful. Thanks guys!
Not familiar with the almost All-New 2017 CBR1000RR Changes & Upgrades or the differences in the (3) CBR1000RR / SP / SP2 models? Here’s a few links with detailed specs on the model differences as well as horsepower, torque performance info and details on all of the electronics, suspension etc:
- 17′ CBR1000RR Horsepower, Torque, Electronics, Frame, Suspension Details + More!
- 17′ CBR1000RR SP Horsepower, Torque, Electronics, Frame, Suspension Details + More!
- 17′ CBR1000RR SP2 Horsepower, Torque, Electronics, Frame, Suspension Details + More!
Now, let’s get to what you came here for and that is pricing on all (3) of the 2017 CBR1000RR SuperBikes…
2017 CBR1000RR Price / MSRP: $16,999
- 2017 CBR1000RR VS 2016 CBR1000RR Price Increase: $3,000
2017 CBR1000RR SP Price / MSRP: $19,999
- 2017 CBR1000RR SP VS 2016 CBR1000RR SP Price Increase: $2,700
2017 CBR1000RR SP2 Price / MSRP: $24,999
* Keep in mind this pricing is ‘tentative’ per Honda as they haven’t made it ‘official’ per say and won’t be doing so until December so they are subject to change.
Next up when it comes to important information about the 2017 CBR1000RR models are their release dates and when they’ll be arriving at your local dealers. Here is a breakdown on the release date for all (3) CBR1000RR models as they are all scheduled for different months.
2017 CBR1000RR Release Date: April 2017
2017 CBR1000RR SP Release Date: March 2017
2017 CBR1000RR SP2 Release Date: May 2017
What do you guys think about the pricing structure on the 2017 CBR1000RR models? Too high? Too low? Anyone out there kicking around the idea of buying a 17′ CBR1000RR / SP / SP2 when they hit dealer’s showroom floors?